Body mod thread v2.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2014 6:16 PM

Anyone else got some or are into them? Discuss.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/13/2014 6:56 PM

Nothing for me as of yet, wanna get either a lip or nose ring and some ink at some point

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/13/2014 6:58 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Nothing for me as of yet, wanna get either a lip or nose ring and some ink at some point

I'd go for a lipring. I've got snakebites and like em. I dont think id rock a nose ring unless i got my septum done maybe. I'm debating on when I wanna get my bridge pierced haha thats kind of a nose piercing.

|

1/14/2014 2:12 AM

I want my lip pierced, possibly snakebites and small gauges in my ears and some ink but even though im over 18 im not allowed to have anything like that done unless i move out angry

|

Refs buying: bmxtru13(2), ecuadevil

1/14/2014 7:38 AM

Might get some tattoos but definitely no piercings or plugs/gauges whatever theyre called

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/14/2014 5:00 PM

scary2009 wrote:

I want my lip pierced, possibly snakebites and small gauges in my ears and some ink but even though im over 18 im not allowed to have anything like that done unless i move out angry

I think they're technically called plugs. I was convinced I wanted them for so long, then I realized it was just a really trendy thing to do

Now well have a generation of swagfags and hipsters alike with fucked up ears hahaha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/14/2014 5:21 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

I think they're technically called plugs. I was convinced I wanted them for so long, then I realized it was just a really trendy thing to do

Now well have a generation of swagfags and hipsters alike with fucked up ears hahaha

Yeah, theyre plugs/stretched ears etc. But i know what hes saying. But I agree with you if anyone stretches their ears or gets a piercing because its trendy theyre fucking dumb and will regret it. Especially those who jump from trend to trend. Not to mention I've seen a ton of swaggots/hipsters with stretched ears and honestly not many look good whether it be they stretched wrong and fucked them up or it just doesnt suit their appearance. I was tempted not to stretch my ears because of that then I realized i probably shouldnt give a shit haha.

|

1/14/2014 5:22 PM

scary2009 wrote:

Ah that sucks man.

|

1/14/2014 5:59 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

^^^where i live the onky people who have those are the little swagfag kids, gay fixie riders (still swagfags), hipsters and scene kids

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/15/2014 1:06 AM

Id like to haber a tatto, but that will be the next year.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/15/2014 4:13 PM

does having swiss these for a collar bone count?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/16/2014 2:06 AM

lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/16/2014 4:08 PM

none yet surprisingly

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/16/2014 5:13 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^^where i live the onky people who have those are the little swagfag kids, gay fixie riders (still swagfags), hipsters and scene kids

Same here pretty much. I've seen a few "regular" looking guys with plugs.

|

1/16/2014 5:13 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

none yet surprisingly

O.o i thought you had tattoos or something?

|

1/16/2014 5:14 PM

T-rider wrote:

Id like to haber a tatto, but that will be the next year.

Pretty rad man, I'm open for most piercings except the PA or like nose rings/eyebrows. But i never see myself getting a tattoo idk why.

|

1/16/2014 5:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2014 5:15 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

none yet surprisingly

Four wrote:

nah. I got a lot of scars and dental work though ahah

maybe a couple well placed cigarette burns

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

1/16/2014 5:17 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Hahahah yeah ive got a few scars from when i was younger maybe thats why im not too worried about piercings scars. I dunno.

|

1/16/2014 5:20 PM

Four wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Four wrote:

Hahahah yeah ive got a few scars from when i was younger maybe thats why im not too worried about piercings scars. I dunno.

yeahhh... ive also modded my hands with peoples faces ahha riddled with dents in my bones and such too

idk I had my lip pierced for a day a long time ago, then I lost the labret... and if I go travelin im gunna head to texas and muh buddy is gunna pierce my face up for me at the shop he works at

and imma get some tats and such, just waitin on some stuff... my buddy thatgot killed had a tattoo drawing book... and I wanna grab something outta there for my first one

|

1/16/2014 5:24 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

yeahhh... ive also modded my hands with peoples faces ahha riddled with dents in my bones and such too

idk I had my lip pierced for a day a long time ago, then I lost the labret... and if I go travelin im gunna head to texas and muh buddy is gunna pierce my face up for me at the shop he works at

and imma get some tats and such, just waitin on some stuff... my buddy thatgot killed had a tattoo drawing book... and I wanna grab something outta there for my first one

Hahaha

Wordd what all you thinkin bout getting? I was gonna get a vertical labret, I might still.

That'd be pretty rad man.

|

1/16/2014 5:28 PM

Four wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Four wrote:

Hahaha

Wordd what all you thinkin bout getting? I was gonna get a vertical labret, I might still.

whelp for the tattoos, idk I have to find his parents in flordia somewhere and see if they still have it

and idk probably like nostril maybe muh lip, tounge, eyebrow... you know 90's things ahah

|

1/17/2014 7:14 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

whelp for the tattoos, idk I have to find his parents in flordia somewhere and see if they still have it

and idk probably like nostril maybe muh lip, tounge, eyebrow... you know 90's things ahah

Wordd I was thinking about an eyebrow piercing kinda. like one on each eyebrow. I dunno yet hahaha.

|

1/20/2014 1:07 AM

Four wrote:

Hahaha

sketchytravis wrote:

Four wrote:

Wordd I was thinking about an eyebrow piercing kinda. like one on each eyebrow. I dunno yet hahaha.

I guess they reject a lot

|

1/20/2014 4:22 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

I guess they reject a lot

Yeah I've heard that. I'm hoping my bridge piercing dont reject when i get it, that shit dont sound fun.

|

1/23/2014 7:47 PM

Late, but yeah. I have a frenum piercing. For those of you who don't know, it's "down there". But it is one of the most simplest ones and don't go through the whole thing and whatnot, just some skin. I basically did it myself over a period of like 2 weeks, no bleeding or anything, and thank god there was no infection. But at some points, it got SUPER sensitive. I'm fine now and the hole has never closed up at all and I don't think it ever will. The piercing is pretty clean but I decided it was weird after like a week so I just quit and this is what I end up with but I'm happy. Not to mention that everyone thinks I'm all BS, especially those who really know me.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/29/2014 5:56 AM

Im getting a tattoo of a "company" that i started with my friends on my forearm. and then ive got a couple other things but thats the only thing i know for sure about... I also wanna get A bar code on my wrist and a verse on the inside of my bicep.. Standard shit.. I want a full sleeve though if not 2

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/29/2014 10:10 AM

I had my ears stretched for about three years, wish i still did but my current job required i take them out, same with my nose ring. i've got three tattoos and im about to get my fourth.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/29/2014 11:18 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Late, but yeah. I have a frenum piercing. For those of you who don't know, it's "down there". But it is one of the most simplest ones and don't go through the whole thing and whatnot, just some skin. I basically did it myself over a period of like 2 weeks, no bleeding or anything, and thank god there was no infection. But at some points, it got SUPER sensitive. I'm fine now and the hole has never closed up at all and I don't think it ever will. The piercing is pretty clean but I decided it was weird after like a week so I just quit and this is what I end up with but I'm happy. Not to mention that everyone thinks I'm all BS, especially those who really know me.

that shits supposed to heal up quick and close lol

|

1/29/2014 11:12 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I had my ears stretched for about three years, wish i still did but my current job required i take them out, same with my nose ring. i've got three tattoos and im about to get my fourth.

Nice, that sucks though. What size were you at?

|

1/30/2014 11:59 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Four wrote:

Nice, that sucks though. What size were you at?

I was only at a size 0

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em