Bonus for Opening Accounts

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2013 8:09 AM

Hey guys, Open an account through this link, earn yourself some money and hook me up with a bonus smile

Checking can earn 125 bucks for you, savings can get 75. There are some stipulations (checking is use the debit card 5 times or 5 check deposits into it, savings is 500 dollar first deposit). Checking has a credit check.

But seriously, earn some money for checking out the accounts, and it hooks me up with a referral bonus :D

USE THIS LINK BELOW:

https://r.capitalone360.com/7SfEcmYqxc

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 9:01 AM

I'd rather sign up for one of those banks where they give you a gun for signing up with them

|

12/1/2013 9:33 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I'd rather sign up for one of those banks where they give you a gun for signing up with them

Texas?

But this hooks me up too. That's why I posted it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 10:30 AM

I'd do it but i already have a bank account and mines doesnt come with any charges or fees (besides the obvious ones like overdraft and stuff) aslong as i stay in school

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/1/2013 10:42 AM

No minimums, no fees, free bill pay, person to person payments (dont have to have a 360 account to do this one) mail a check for free, overnight cashiers checks and so on from the checking.

Savings is just a savings, no mins no fees, .75% apy variable interest earned. Link it up to a current checking anywhere that is NOT a prepaid.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2013 11:02 AM

No chase specials?

|

12/1/2013 12:15 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

No chase specials?

Not that I know of. I don't bank with Chase.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 4:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2013 4:54 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

No chase specials?

dave lawrence wrote:

You should make an account with an online broker and trade some stocks. You'll be better off than putting your money into a savings account earning .75% interest a year.... of course there is little to no risk in losing that money but hey? gotta fly as high as you can you know? =D

Www.optionsxpress.com it's legit no scamming. I got an account on there, it's safe to say I play around with it from time to time but I don't like to speak finances especially since I'm a minor. Keep to yourself and if you win some $$ trading stock don't rub it in peoples faces that creates jealousy.... (I over think stuff)

|

12/1/2013 5:34 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

No chase specials?

dave lawrence wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

You should make an account with an online broker and trade some stocks. You'll be better off than putting your money into a savings account earning .75% interest a year.... of course there is little to no risk in losing that money but hey? gotta fly as high as you can you know? =D

Www.optionsxpress.com it's legit no scamming. I got an account on there, it's safe to say I play around with it from time to time but I don't like to speak finances especially since I'm a minor. Keep to yourself and if you win some $$ trading stock don't rub it in peoples faces that creates jealousy.... (I over think stuff)

Thanks for the thread jack there guy.

As far as investing, not everyone has extra money to blow on risks like that. You being a minor will understand a LOT better when you are out on your own, paying rent/mortgage, phone, electric, water/sewer, garbage, insurance (health, auto and home) buying your own food, paying for your own car, entertainment, clothing, bike parts, fun, girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, retirement plan and so on.

Those necessities will eat up your money.

I am trying to share a solid bank account (which if I am not mistaken, you need to link TO A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT TO MAKE THOSE TRADES) that is free, has no minimums, no fees (most banks charge fees or have minimum balances, chase is 1500 last I heard to avoid fees, wells fargo is like 8 bucks a month to have the account) and that PAYS INTEREST (even the checking, which is incredibly rare). On top of that, you get a bonus if you open it up.

125 bucks for a checking if you use the card 5 times. Savings is 75 if you put 500 in it to start it.

200 bucks to use FREE ACCOUNTS. That is half a new frame in 50 days (checking bonus specs) right there for ANY RIDER HERE that qualifies for it. Plus it helps me out, because I get a few dollars for referring.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 5:35 PM

Hmmm. Debating. Put 500 dollars in now and add 20 each month and I could have some big bucks for college by the time I'm 18. Or I'd use it to start a bmx dirt company seeing as my saxophone skills could easily get me a scholarship. Thanks for posting this, I might just go for it.

|

12/1/2013 5:59 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Hmmm. Debating. Put 500 dollars in now and add 20 each month and I could have some big bucks for college by the time I'm 18. Or I'd use it to start a bmx dirt company seeing as my saxophone skills could easily get me a scholarship. Thanks for posting this, I might just go for it.

Well, 20 a month for 4 years is 960 bucks, plus the 75 dollar bonus would be 1035 plus interest accrued.

I did the math, if you can put away 384.61 a month and not touch it, you will have 20 grand in 4 years, NOT including interest added to that.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura