Bonus for Opening Accounts

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2013 8:09 AM

Hey guys, Open an account through this link, earn yourself some money and hook me up with a bonus smile

Checking can earn 125 bucks for you, savings can get 75. There are some stipulations (checking is use the debit card 5 times or 5 check deposits into it, savings is 500 dollar first deposit). Checking has a credit check.

But seriously, earn some money for checking out the accounts, and it hooks me up with a referral bonus :D

USE THIS LINK BELOW:

https://r.capitalone360.com/7SfEcmYqxc

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 9:01 AM

I'd rather sign up for one of those banks where they give you a gun for signing up with them

|

12/1/2013 9:33 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I'd rather sign up for one of those banks where they give you a gun for signing up with them

Texas?

But this hooks me up too. That's why I posted it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 10:30 AM

I'd do it but i already have a bank account and mines doesnt come with any charges or fees (besides the obvious ones like overdraft and stuff) aslong as i stay in school

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/1/2013 10:42 AM

No minimums, no fees, free bill pay, person to person payments (dont have to have a 360 account to do this one) mail a check for free, overnight cashiers checks and so on from the checking.

Savings is just a savings, no mins no fees, .75% apy variable interest earned. Link it up to a current checking anywhere that is NOT a prepaid.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2013 11:02 AM

No chase specials?

|

12/1/2013 12:15 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

No chase specials?

Not that I know of. I don't bank with Chase.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 4:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2013 4:54 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

No chase specials?

dave lawrence wrote:

You should make an account with an online broker and trade some stocks. You'll be better off than putting your money into a savings account earning .75% interest a year.... of course there is little to no risk in losing that money but hey? gotta fly as high as you can you know? =D

Www.optionsxpress.com it's legit no scamming. I got an account on there, it's safe to say I play around with it from time to time but I don't like to speak finances especially since I'm a minor. Keep to yourself and if you win some $$ trading stock don't rub it in peoples faces that creates jealousy.... (I over think stuff)

|

12/1/2013 5:34 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

No chase specials?

dave lawrence wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

You should make an account with an online broker and trade some stocks. You'll be better off than putting your money into a ...more

Thanks for the thread jack there guy.

As far as investing, not everyone has extra money to blow on risks like that. You being a minor will understand a LOT better when you are out on your own, paying rent/mortgage, phone, electric, water/sewer, garbage, insurance (health, auto and home) buying your own food, paying for your own car, entertainment, clothing, bike parts, fun, girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, retirement plan and so on.

Those necessities will eat up your money.

I am trying to share a solid bank account (which if I am not mistaken, you need to link TO A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT TO MAKE THOSE TRADES) that is free, has no minimums, no fees (most banks charge fees or have minimum balances, chase is 1500 last I heard to avoid fees, wells fargo is like 8 bucks a month to have the account) and that PAYS INTEREST (even the checking, which is incredibly rare). On top of that, you get a bonus if you open it up.

125 bucks for a checking if you use the card 5 times. Savings is 75 if you put 500 in it to start it.

200 bucks to use FREE ACCOUNTS. That is half a new frame in 50 days (checking bonus specs) right there for ANY RIDER HERE that qualifies for it. Plus it helps me out, because I get a few dollars for referring.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 5:35 PM

Hmmm. Debating. Put 500 dollars in now and add 20 each month and I could have some big bucks for college by the time I'm 18. Or I'd use it to start a bmx dirt company seeing as my saxophone skills could easily get me a scholarship. Thanks for posting this, I might just go for it.

|

12/1/2013 5:59 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Hmmm. Debating. Put 500 dollars in now and add 20 each month and I could have some big bucks for college by the time I'm 18. ...more

Well, 20 a month for 4 years is 960 bucks, plus the 75 dollar bonus would be 1035 plus interest accrued.

I did the math, if you can put away 384.61 a month and not touch it, you will have 20 grand in 4 years, NOT including interest added to that.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura