Boy stabbed over soccer

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2011 3:23 PM

a boy near my area got stabbed today over football, or soccer, because he was wearing a rival top to the person who stabbed him, want to know the worst part?

the kid was 10

i fucking hate where i come from.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

9/18/2011 3:54 PM

Fucking europeans and their soccer

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

9/18/2011 3:59 PM

yea i dont get why they get so crazy about it....dont mean to offend you but soccer is kind of a pussy sport....theres no contact at all...untill you get out of the soccer arena apparently.....us canadians dont stab each other over a hockey game....we just riot and flip cop cars

|

9/18/2011 4:05 PM

eskimojay wrote:

yea i dont get why they get so crazy about it....dont mean to offend you but soccer is kind of a pussy sport....theres no contact at all...untill you get out of the soccer arena apparently.....us canadians dont stab each other over a hockey game....we just riot and flip cop cars

no offence taken, i fucking hate it, it is a pussy sport, and the fans are bigger pussys, i think tops should be banned

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

9/18/2011 4:19 PM

eskimojay wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

no offence taken, i fucking hate it, it is a pussy sport, and the fans are bigger pussys, i think tops should be banned

you're a ginger the size of my dick, you're a pussy too i bet

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

9/18/2011 5:42 PM

im so fucking confused what sport we are talking about here.

|

9/18/2011 5:46 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

soccer, football, [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

i'm just here to chill

9/18/2011 6:32 PM

how old was the person who stabbed him?

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

9/18/2011 7:17 PM

Pussy sport...Real men play American Football.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/18/2011 7:21 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

canadian fields are bigger with better rules......real men ride bmx though.....take a beating and get back up without whining about not getting paid millions of dollars and taking the rest of the year off over a concussion

|

9/18/2011 9:36 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

yep getting sweaty while touching other guys and wearing spandex and pads and helmets to protect you is real manly. rugby is where its at

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/18/2011 9:48 PM

kikcer2 wrote:

bmx-crawfo wrote:

soccer, football, [LINK TO IMAGE]

thank you picture was helpful. he used both names mutiple times.

agreed rugby is much more hard core...

|

9/18/2011 10:05 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

yep getting sweaty while touching other guys and wearing spandex and pads and helmets to protect you is real manly. rugby is where its at

i play rugby gee. the world cup is on in my country atm. i saw the u.s.a. eagles team. the city were i live hosted them.
and back on toppic. some cunts are just crazy. some nigaa frome the nigga school i used to go to threatened the reff beacause they lost the game. the nig went crazy.. i was riding on my bike to a skate park in the shity area of my city and the cunt chassed me. and yes i know. a very cool story bro.

|

9/18/2011 11:34 PM

lol stabbed

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/19/2011 8:42 AM

its fuckin ridiculous. people actually have organised crews to fight each other after a football game. like theres this crew in my town called the 'tarn army' and they get together in a group after every game looking for other crews to fight. its retarded. if they wanna fight they should start boxing or some shit like that. scum.

oh and btw, real men dont play american football, they play rugby union, pure power speed and skill, and big tackles. none of those pussy ass pads either.

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

9/19/2011 9:37 AM

how old was the soppy cunt who stabbed him?

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

9/19/2011 9:54 AM

you british guys need to watch this movie called ''rise of the foot soldier'' its fuckin sick.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

9/19/2011 10:48 AM

Connor, no kid got stabbed it was just some crap rumour i think. there has been nothing on stv news, scottish news, or google news

|

9/19/2011 3:29 PM

FAIL

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/19/2011 3:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2011 3:45 PM

Wade. wrote:

im not fucking ginger you fat ride shut your motherfucking trap go watch star wars, do what ya gotta do and gtfo my life.

EDIT: you're fucking ginger.

|

My Bicyclemachine.

9/19/2011 5:40 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

Wade. wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

im not fucking ginger you fat ride shut your motherfucking trap go watch star wars, do what ya gotta do and gtfo my life.

Fat ride? lol.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/19/2011 7:34 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Fat ride? lol.

seriously. maybe he means since he is a ride, men like to ride him? maybe just some british/irish or whatever insult

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

9/19/2011 7:36 PM

why do people get so upset when someone else can kick a ball a little better?

|

vital's redneck

9/19/2011 7:53 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Fat ride? lol.

tedhuie wrote:

seriously. maybe he means since he is a ride, men like to ride him? maybe just some british/irish or whatever insult

Ohh yeah that makes sense.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/19/2011 8:39 PM

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

9/19/2011 8:48 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

canadian fields are bigger with better rules......real men ride bmx though.....take a beating and get back up without whining about not getting paid millions of dollars and taking the rest of the year off over a concussion

i was going to say the same thing haha, you beat me to it...sports make me laugh my fucking ass off how "tough" they think they are, they don't even have the slightest clue what we go through...

before most tricks we risk life and limb...not even mentioning the tremendous skill involved

i think anyone else who bikes could agree 100%...if not...then you haven't REALLY started biking yet

|

9/19/2011 10:38 PM

my friends dad got beaten inches from death at a rangers celtic game because the cabbie dropped him off at the wrong stand entrance, he was in hospital for weeks. other mates dad got hit in the face with a bottle of whiskey, other folk i know have been bricked, slashed, hit with darts. scottish football is extremely dangerous....for the fans.

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/19/2011 11:01 PM

Whip wrote:

FAIL

Stop making so many pointless posts

|

9/19/2011 11:20 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

its fuckin ridiculous. people actually have organised crews to fight each other after a football game. like theres this crew in my town called the 'tarn army' and they get together in a group after every game looking for other crews to fight. its retarded. if they wanna fight they should start boxing or some shit like that. scum.

oh and btw, real men dont play american football, they play rugby union, pure power speed and skill, and big tackles. none of those pussy ass pads either.

if u watched american football ud realise they need that padding for a reason. if a 300 pound man hits u at a combined impact of 35 miles an hour there are serious health implications

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/20/2011 8:55 AM

|

My Bicyclemachine.