Building rep for For sale section

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2013 2:07 PM

Was wondering how would you start building rep for the for sale section. It's harder now since there's been lots of scammers and I'm new but I remember when that bmxjeff was asking for free shit and other users too on my other account.

Seems like only users with refs trust other users with refs, and I understand. I bought stuff from amazon.

Where do I start? Do I just buy really cheap stuff from trusted users till they trust me?

BQ: Can you get a paypal at 16?

|

8/21/2013 2:13 PM

Do legit transactions, don't fuck around. It's gonna be harder to trust new members due to the little shits scamming people.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/21/2013 2:31 PM

I know man, I would pay them already before they ship. Or whatever. Btw I listened to that Hawthorne heights, good stuff.

|

8/21/2013 2:37 PM

Fearthepeople wrote:

I know man, I would pay them already before they ship. Or whatever. Btw I listened to that Hawthorne heights, good stuff.

Yup, the people on here fuck it up for legit new guys. Hawthorne Heights are awesome! Were you on here before?

|

8/21/2013 2:48 PM

Ill see if I can get a paypal account and buy the cheapest thing on here for like $5 or something lol. And yup I was on here before, since December of last year, so I'm still new. i remember sunny.jomofo, sbc, one eyes crazy shenanigans, sick dudes chin check.

I see some great deals on here but people would probably not sell to me.

|

8/21/2013 3:03 PM

Fearthepeople wrote:

Ill see if I can get a paypal account and buy the cheapest thing on here for like $5 or something lol. And yup I was on here before, since December of last year, so I'm still new. i remember sunny.jomofo, sbc, one eyes crazy shenanigans, sick dudes chin check.

I see some great deals on here but people would probably not sell to me.

Haha sweet. Nah, people will sell. The buyer pays first. I meant it won't be as easy for you to sell on here.

|