Camp Woodward

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2012 9:10 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

i hought east was in the mountains where the temp stayed the same? or something like that

RiverSideRider wrote:

it's in amish land

bmx4orlife wrote:

shit! my brain got ahead of my fingers! i meant to say west... i think i saw it on the camp woodward site ill go check it out...

Beautiful Stallion Springs, California, is situated in the Tehachapi Mountains at 4,000' elevation, affording it perfect summer weather—sunny, dry, and seldom above 90 degrees. About 15 miles from Tehachapi and 2 hours north of Los Angeles, Woodward West was built in the true spirit of Woodward: we collected input from our campers, visiting pros, and our own 35+ years of experience in the summer-camp business to build the ultimate riding facility west of the Mississippi.

right off the site! and 90 and dry is not bad at all!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones