Cannabis Education Thread

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2013 12:38 PM

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/22/2013 12:50 PM

interesting stuff, and yeah maybe weed shouldnt be illegal, but legalization may provide youngsters with it at an earlier age, for cheaper

of course stuff like vicodin, ritalin and a lot of prescription drugs are worse, that doesnt mean weed should be legal
dont get me wrong, i loved smoking weed when i used to, but it fucked my grades so yeah
my uncle (who has stage 4 non smoking lung cancer) has a medical permit, but he actually needs it, unlike some f these college students with "back pain"
so yeah, legalization would be nice, but prevention among at risk youth needs to be upgraded and implemented, as well as good, nonbiased, well funded and designed studies about its affects on the human body, brain, and lungs, and other things
tldr; weed is awesome ,but it cant just be a snap judgement thing

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 12:50 PM

also, please dont just take random info from youtube as fact
read studies man, not biased documentaries

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 1:05 PM

Random? I watched th entire thing. There's SOOOOO many diferent videos, I picked this one specifically based on variety of info.

Biased? The 'dudes' in this are scientists. What better way is there to get info than out of the guys mouth who did the studies himself? ............

I've read enough myself. Found this vid and thought it'd be a fast way of helping others get educated or start getting educated on what Cannabis actually is and does. I agree with you.. read as much as possible before making any conclusions about anything.


"stay observant and resolute"

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/22/2013 1:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2013 1:17 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

interesting stuff, and yeah maybe weed shouldnt be illegal, but legalization may provide youngsters with it at an earlier age, for cheaper

of course stuff like vicodin, ritalin and a lot of prescription drugs are worse, that doesnt mean weed should be legal
dont get me wrong, i loved smoking weed when i used to, but it fucked my grades so yeah
my uncle (who has stage 4 non smoking lung cancer) has a medical permit, but he actually needs it, unlike some f these college students with "back pain"
so yeah, legalization would be nice, but prevention among at risk youth needs to be upgraded and implemented, as well as good, nonbiased, well funded and designed studies about its affects on the human body, brain, and lungs, and other things
tldr; weed is awesome ,but it cant just be a snap judgement thing

Yep.

There's a difference between smoking it for shits and giggles (abuse) and using the chemicals found in Cannabis to help people with REAL disorders. If you fucked with it and got bad grades... that's your own fault.. right?

What prevents youth from getting beer so easily? It's for 21 and over... Ok... that doesn't make it any harder for some teen to get it if they really want it. Yet, beer has no health benefits, can kill you and is legal.. and you see lame beer/liquor advertisements everywhere. Wheres the logic in that? Why doesn't anyone bitch about alcohol as much as they do Cannabis?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/22/2013 1:17 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

interesting stuff, and yeah maybe weed shouldnt be illegal, but legalization may provide youngsters with it at an earlier age, for cheaper

of course stuff like vicodin, ritalin and a lot of prescription drugs are worse, that doesnt mean weed should be legal
dont get me wrong, i loved smoking weed when i used to, but it fucked my grades so yeah
my uncle (who has stage 4 non smoking lung cancer) has a medical permit, but he actually needs it, unlike some f these college students with "back pain"
so yeah, legalization would be nice, but prevention among at risk youth needs to be upgraded and implemented, as well as good, nonbiased, well funded and designed studies about its affects on the human body, brain, and lungs, and other things
tldr; weed is awesome ,but it cant just be a snap judgement thing

BMXism wrote:

Yep.

There's a difference between smoking it for shits and giggles (abuse) and using the chemicals found in Cannabis to help people with REAL disorders. If you fucked with it and got bad grades... that's your own fault.. right?

What prevents youth from getting beer so easily? It's for 21 and over... Ok... that doesn't make it any harder for some teen to get it if they really want it. Yet, beer has no health benefits, can kill you and is legal.. and you see lame beer/liquor advertisements everywhere. Wheres the logic in that? Why doesn't anyone bitch about alcohol as much as they do Cannabis?

i completely get it
about the grades , i dropped from a 97 to an 89, so not a huge deal
i agree with the beer thing, but i find it interesting how it is harder to get legal alcohol than illegal drugs like weed

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 1:19 PM

BMXism wrote:

Random? I watched th entire thing. There's SOOOOO many diferent videos, I picked this one specifically based on variety of info.

Biased? The 'dudes' in this are scientists. What better way is there to get info than out of the guys mouth who did the studies himself? ............

I've read enough myself. Found this vid and thought it'd be a fast way of helping others get educated or start getting educated on what Cannabis actually is and does. I agree with you.. read as much as possible before making any conclusions about anything.


"stay observant and resolute"

i didnt watch the whole thing, but what i am saying is to explore as many studies and stuff as possible, the more sources, the more accurate the information is

as for what i was saying, i wasnt referring specifically to you, but the other kids on here who might see this and think "oh i guess weed isnt bad so i can smoke it"

but yeah, i agree, and thanks for trying to educate in an unbiased way

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 1:30 PM

tl;dw

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2013 1:31 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i completely get it
about the grades , i dropped from a 97 to an 89, so not a huge deal
i agree with the beer thing, but i find it interesting how it is harder to get legal alcohol than illegal drugs like weed

Good point. the fact that it's illegal makes it easier to get. Cannabis needs to be regulated.

It's the age thing. The way the system is set right now is FAIL. Basically any 18 year old can get a subscription for pot. Then from there that 18 yo will supply their friends... it's retarded as fuck. Kids who abuse anything just need better guidance and proper education. If they wanna fuck themselves ok go ahead. Some learn the hard way.

In my belief, the system should be set to match what alcohol already has. Being 21 and over should be mandatory to purchase Cannabis anywhere. Also outside dealers who grow and supply illegally would eventually lose business.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/22/2013 1:32 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

tl;dw

first 5 mins or so is all you need. I didn't watch it entirely in one go either. lol

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/22/2013 1:37 PM

BMXism wrote:

Good point. the fact that it's illegal makes it easier to get. Cannabis needs to be regulated.

It's the age thing. The way the system is set right now is FAIL. Basically any 18 year old can get a subscription for pot. Then from there that 18 yo will supply their friends... it's retarded as fuck. Kids who abuse anything just need better guidance and proper education. If they wanna fuck themselves ok go ahead. Some learn the hard way.

In my belief, the system should be set to match what alcohol already has. Being 21 and over should be mandatory to purchase Cannabis anywhere. Also outside dealers who grow and supply illegally would eventually lose business.

this
regulation would be better (i hope) than illegalization
plus, the state of colorado has save millions in incarceration fees for marijuana users, and even more in taxes
taxed cannabis (not crazy tax though) could help dig us out of this shitty recession, and help set our debt right

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 1:47 PM

Everything in life is easy. People like to complicate the hell out of shit.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/22/2013 3:59 PM

As a middle school student, I see my fair share of screw ups. And almost all of them are because they got into weed and that led them to other crap. Scientists say it isn't a gateway drug, bit I beg to differ. At a young age, it is THE gateway drug. These kids bought from some dude down by the railroad tracks (aka ponyboy's path as we call it) and they soon were getting other crap from him. He has been arrested but fucked these kids up. Bad grades, profuse smokers, and jittery. (Shakes alot, some.have a hard time writing) But I believe you can have a responsible pot smoker. As I see it, pot is similar to beer, and will eventually be sold commercially.

|

12/22/2013 4:14 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

As a middle school student, I see my fair share of screw ups. And almost all of them are because they got into weed and that led them to other crap. Scientists say it isn't a gateway drug, bit I beg to differ. At a young age, it is THE gateway drug. These kids bought from some dude down by the railroad tracks (aka ponyboy's path as we call it) and they soon were getting other crap from him. He has been arrested but fucked these kids up. Bad grades, profuse smokers, and jittery. (Shakes alot, some.have a hard time writing) But I believe you can have a responsible pot smoker. As I see it, pot is similar to beer, and will eventually be sold commercially.

as a 22 year old that has been involved with a lot of shit that you will probably never even see in your lifetime, I can tell you it isn't much of a gateway drug, theres plenty of people I know that wont smoke pot, but they'll shoot heroin and shit like that man... I mean, yeah, people tend to try it first, but that's just because its easier and cheaper... idk man, that's just from what ive seen

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2013 4:15 PM

BMXism wrote:

Everything in life is easy. People like to complicate the hell out of shit.

lifes easy, its livin it that aint

lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2013 4:53 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

As a middle school student, I see my fair share of screw ups. And almost all of them are because they got into weed and that led them to other crap. Scientists say it isn't a gateway drug, bit I beg to differ. At a young age, it is THE gateway drug. These kids bought from some dude down by the railroad tracks (aka ponyboy's path as we call it) and they soon were getting other crap from him. He has been arrested but fucked these kids up. Bad grades, profuse smokers, and jittery. (Shakes alot, some.have a hard time writing) But I believe you can have a responsible pot smoker. As I see it, pot is similar to beer, and will eventually be sold commercially.

sketchytravis wrote:

as a 22 year old that has been involved with a lot of shit that you will probably never even see in your lifetime, I can tell you it isn't much of a gateway drug, theres plenty of people I know that wont smoke pot, but they'll shoot heroin and shit like that man... I mean, yeah, people tend to try it first, but that's just because its easier and cheaper... idk man, that's just from what ive seen

Depends on what you've seen.

|

12/22/2013 6:28 PM

Who wants to live forever .......nothing fun was ever not bad for you or dangerous .... Shit I just finished a 9 day Christmas drinking binge, that's legal and probably a hell of allot worse for me then some pot

|

12/22/2013 9:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2013 9:15 PM

Ok guys.... I come here to set things straight as you all know my posts should ALWAYS be the last ones. laughing laughing

Anyways, Cannabis... as far as weed goes and the legalization of it I say... why the hell not? Personally I don't smoke or drink or what have you. That's not to say I haven't tried a few cigs here and there and a couple of sips of alcohol. Although I believe Cannabis if you want to get all "scientific" is better than smoking tobacco. That's not to say if you smoke weed your whole life you won't increase your chances of developing lung cancer. Think of it as choosing the lesser of two evils. My reasons for thinking it should be legalized are as follows:

1. With the legalization of marijuana drug and gang violence shall diminish. IF your wondering what weed has to do with drug and gang violence it has alot to do with it. Weed is considered illegal in a major portion if not all states because of this weed isn't easy to get. So the black markets encumber weed and we all know nothing good comes from the black markets so shit gets messy. You got 1 gang fighting for control over the south side of a city to sell their illegal drugs "weed, cocaine, heroin, you name it" and you got another gang fighting for the control over the distribution of their illegal drugs "weed,cocaine, heroin, the works". So if you make weed LEGAL gangs are going to have one less reason to fight. Therefore reducing gang violence it's not going to stop gang violence but it will reduce it.

2. People can make the legalization of weed a profitable business, which could affect our economy in a positive way. For those of you that don't know... black market money doesn't hit the economic cycle. Black market money never sees the "economy". If weed is legalized it would allow people to open shops and sell weed which they would make profits with. Those profits would go towards paying employers and buying new shit. Those employers go out and spend that money on what they want/need therefore that money gets inserted into the economy. So instead of millions of dollars never going through the economic cycle the legalization of weed allows it to stimulate the economy.

3.With the legalization of weed all this "lets go smoke an illegal drug" hype dies down. Because alot of this smoke weed everyday is just a hype for those of you that don't know. People want to feel the rush of doing something illegal so why not smoke a little weed. This mainly goes towards teenagers. This is where I disagree with raising the smoke weed age requirement to 21. People are still going to drink, smoke, do whatever the hell they want whether the age limit is 18, 21 or 32. Shit most of you dont know that their is an age of consent to having sex but their you are whacking your penis to some priya rai or some other big name porn star.

4.Weed is a product of nature.... Meaning that the shit grows out in the mountains and plains naturally. It's not like alcohol where you go through a certain process or tobacco where you gotta mush up stuff and add nicotine to it. Heroin is unnatural, most illegal drugs are unnatural BUT weed...

5.Most of the shit I just type I pulled out of my ass... That's not to say it's not true because if you know your laws and regulations and have seen a couple documentaries on illegal drugs you'd know pretty much all you have to know about weed.

I didn't feel like researching and posting links for people that aren't going to even read this shit. I mean people go around saying weed is bad this and that no fuck you no fuck you and nobody even bothers to ask why? how? when? or where? why the fuck should I waste my time educating people who don't want to be educate? Do you guys know about your right to bear arms? How about the right to freedom of speech? Right to freedom of belief? The right to search and seizure? You guys know what "you have the RIGHT to remain silent, everything you say CAN and WILL be used against you in the court of law" means? What about the presumption of innocence, in other words Being innocent UNTIL proven guilty in a court of law? The FIRST 10 amendments are known as the BILL OF RIGHTS their are 27 fucking amendments..... which are all known as the Constitution of America. A great portion of American citizens probably don't know more than 5 fucking Amendments.... So much for freedom. I'm going to go learn some more, later smile


I was watching a documentary called Death by China yesterday and it talked about jobs going over seas and what not. I think we have a bigger problem on our hands being the education in America. Fuck this shit nobody's going to read it and I'm pretty much bored that's why I typed all this.smile

|

12/22/2013 11:09 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Ok guys.... I come here to set things straight as you all know my posts should ALWAYS be the last ones. laughing laughing

Anyways, Cannabis... as far as weed goes and the legalization of it I say... why the hell not? Personally I don't smoke or drink or what have you. That's not to say I haven't tried a few cigs here and there and a couple of sips of alcohol. Although I believe Cannabis if you want to get all "scientific" is better than smoking tobacco. That's not to say if you smoke weed your whole life you won't increase your chances of developing lung cancer. Think of it as choosing the lesser of two evils. My reasons for thinking it should be legalized are as follows:

1. With the legalization of marijuana drug and gang violence shall diminish. IF your wondering what weed has to do with drug and gang violence it has alot to do with it. Weed is considered illegal in a major portion if not all states because of this weed isn't easy to get. So the black markets encumber weed and we all know nothing good comes from the black markets so shit gets messy. You got 1 gang fighting for control over the south side of a city to sell their illegal drugs "weed, cocaine, heroin, you name it" and you got another gang fighting for the control over the distribution of their illegal drugs "weed,cocaine, heroin, the works". So if you make weed LEGAL gangs are going to have one less reason to fight. Therefore reducing gang violence it's not going to stop gang violence but it will reduce it.

2. People can make the legalization of weed a profitable business, which could affect our economy in a positive way. For those of you that don't know... black market money doesn't hit the economic cycle. Black market money never sees the "economy". If weed is legalized it would allow people to open shops and sell weed which they would make profits with. Those profits would go towards paying employers and buying new shit. Those employers go out and spend that money on what they want/need therefore that money gets inserted into the economy. So instead of millions of dollars never going through the economic cycle the legalization of weed allows it to stimulate the economy.

3.With the legalization of weed all this "lets go smoke an illegal drug" hype dies down. Because alot of this smoke weed everyday is just a hype for those of you that don't know. People want to feel the rush of doing something illegal so why not smoke a little weed. This mainly goes towards teenagers. This is where I disagree with raising the smoke weed age requirement to 21. People are still going to drink, smoke, do whatever the hell they want whether the age limit is 18, 21 or 32. Shit most of you dont know that their is an age of consent to having sex but their you are whacking your penis to some priya rai or some other big name porn star.

4.Weed is a product of nature.... Meaning that the shit grows out in the mountains and plains naturally. It's not like alcohol where you go through a certain process or tobacco where you gotta mush up stuff and add nicotine to it. Heroin is unnatural, most illegal drugs are unnatural BUT weed...

5.Most of the shit I just type I pulled out of my ass... That's not to say it's not true because if you know your laws and regulations and have seen a couple documentaries on illegal drugs you'd know pretty much all you have to know about weed.

I didn't feel like researching and posting links for people that aren't going to even read this shit. I mean people go around saying weed is bad this and that no fuck you no fuck you and nobody even bothers to ask why? how? when? or where? why the fuck should I waste my time educating people who don't want to be educate? Do you guys know about your right to bear arms? How about the right to freedom of speech? Right to freedom of belief? The right to search and seizure? You guys know what "you have the RIGHT to remain silent, everything you say CAN and WILL be used against you in the court of law" means? What about the presumption of innocence, in other words Being innocent UNTIL proven guilty in a court of law? The FIRST 10 amendments are known as the BILL OF RIGHTS their are 27 fucking amendments..... which are all known as the Constitution of America. A great portion of American citizens probably don't know more than 5 fucking Amendments.... So much for freedom. I'm going to go learn some more, later smile


I was watching a documentary called Death by China yesterday and it talked about jobs going over seas and what not. I think we have a bigger problem on our hands being the education in America. Fuck this shit nobody's going to read it and I'm pretty much bored that's why I typed all this.smile

I hate the product of nature argument, youre a fucking retard if you use that... you can smoke straight tobacco leaf, theres companies that still do use that... fucking nicotine is in the tobacco plant

try opium man, no refining there, how about mushrooms, peyote, datura, ephedra, salvia, ergot, nutmeg, toad, coca, morning glory, and the numerous other drugs that are entirely natural

and that's literally the only section I read out of that because it made you sound like a fucking idiot

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2013 11:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

As a middle school student, I see my fair share of screw ups. And almost all of them are because they got into weed and that led them to other crap. Scientists say it isn't a gateway drug, bit I beg to differ. At a young age, it is THE gateway drug. These kids bought from some dude down by the railroad tracks (aka ponyboy's path as we call it) and they soon were getting other crap from him. He has been arrested but fucked these kids up. Bad grades, profuse smokers, and jittery. (Shakes alot, some.have a hard time writing) But I believe you can have a responsible pot smoker. As I see it, pot is similar to beer, and will eventually be sold commercially.

sketchytravis wrote:

as a 22 year old that has been involved with a lot of shit that you will probably never even see in your lifetime, I can tell you it isn't much of a gateway drug, theres plenty of people I know that wont smoke pot, but they'll shoot heroin and shit like that man... I mean, yeah, people tend to try it first, but that's just because its easier and cheaper... idk man, that's just from what ive seen

biggybuggy wrote:

Depends on what you've seen.

shooting scenes to shooting heroin and everything in-between

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2013 11:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2013 11:32 PM

@Aav
Not bad for something that came out of your ass. But the bit about lung cancer.. smoking is the least efficient way of consuming pot. Vapor and food are the best with no ill effects.

You're right.. there's better shit to worry about atm. I came across the vid and decided fuckit, why not share? The younger gen need the information more than I do. It's always good to look up things they don't teach you in school. gonna check out that death of china shit.. see whats up with that. happy info gathering!

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/22/2013 11:36 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

I hate the product of nature argument, youre a fucking retard if you use that... you can smoke straight tobacco leaf, theres companies that still do use that... fucking nicotine is in the tobacco plant

try opium man, no refining there, how about mushrooms, peyote, datura, ephedra, salvia, ergot, nutmeg, toad, coca, morning glory, and the numerous other drugs that are entirely natural

and that's literally the only section I read out of that because it made you sound like a fucking idiot

good point lol.

no mas drogas sketchy... NO MAS.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/22/2013 11:49 PM

Xx420$copeszXx. You guys are like the queers, once someone starts complaining about something that doesn't matter you all think its horrid. Holy fuck there are so many other things to complain about but you dumb cunts only care about your precious weed.All of you idiots complain about the stupidest shit. I'm not sure if you're aware but medicinal marijuana is already available, which is really the only reason it should be available. "It's natural" Cocaine is derived from a plant, Coca. They mix it with Borax and other shit and there you go. You can still snort it or whatever without the shit mixed with it.

Oh and by the way,
Merry Christmas smile

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

12/23/2013 12:00 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

Xx420$copeszXx. You guys are like the queers, once someone starts complaining about something that doesn't matter you all think its horrid. Holy fuck there are so many other things to complain about but you dumb cunts only care about your precious weed.All of you idiots complain about the stupidest shit. I'm not sure if you're aware but medicinal marijuana is already available, which is really the only reason it should be available. "It's natural" Cocaine is derived from a plant, Coca. They mix it with Borax and other shit and there you go. You can still snort it or whatever without the shit mixed with it.

Oh and by the way,
Merry Christmas smile

fat MEH.

whos complaining?

who the fuck are you?

whats in my pocket?


merry xmas

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/23/2013 8:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2013 8:04 AM

i think also, along with cannabis legalization, legalization of psychedelics like mushrooms, dmt, and other naturally derived ones should as well be legalized

i tried mushrooms about 2 months ago, and such a profound trip that during, i realized i probably shouldnt be smoking weed at 14, so i stopped,

tldr; ironically, drugs helped me stop doing drugs

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/23/2013 8:09 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

as a 22 year old that has been involved with a lot of shit that you will probably never even see in your lifetime, I can tell you it isn't much of a gateway drug, theres plenty of people I know that wont smoke pot, but they'll shoot heroin and shit like that man... I mean, yeah, people tend to try it first, but that's just because its easier and cheaper... idk man, that's just from what ive seen

biggybuggy wrote:

Depends on what you've seen.

sketchytravis wrote:

shooting scenes to shooting heroin and everything in-between

Photo
|

12/23/2013 8:12 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

Xx420$copeszXx. You guys are like the queers, once someone starts complaining about something that doesn't matter you all think its horrid. Holy fuck there are so many other things to complain about but you dumb cunts only care about your precious weed.All of you idiots complain about the stupidest shit. I'm not sure if you're aware but medicinal marijuana is already available, which is really the only reason it should be available. "It's natural" Cocaine is derived from a plant, Coca. They mix it with Borax and other shit and there you go. You can still snort it or whatever without the shit mixed with it.

Oh and by the way,
Merry Christmas smile

Nobody's complaining, we are having a civilized discussion for once on here. Don't turn sickdick on us.

|

12/23/2013 8:14 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i think also, along with cannabis legalization, legalization of psychedelics like mushrooms, dmt, and other naturally derived ones should as well be legalized

i tried mushrooms about 2 months ago, and such a profound trip that during, i realized i probably shouldnt be smoking weed at 14, so i stopped,

tldr; ironically, drugs helped me stop doing drugs

Fight fire with fire.

|

12/23/2013 8:19 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

Xx420$copeszXx. You guys are like the queers, once someone starts complaining about something that doesn't matter you all think its horrid. Holy fuck there are so many other things to complain about but you dumb cunts only care about your precious weed.All of you idiots complain about the stupidest shit. I'm not sure if you're aware but medicinal marijuana is already available, which is really the only reason it should be available. "It's natural" Cocaine is derived from a plant, Coca. They mix it with Borax and other shit and there you go. You can still snort it or whatever without the shit mixed with it.

Oh and by the way,
Merry Christmas smile

biggybuggy wrote:

Nobody's complaining, we are having a civilized discussion for once on here. Don't turn sickdick on us.

You can call me out when you can
Drop in
Nose manual at least a parking space



GTFO

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/23/2013 9:05 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

I hate the product of nature argument, youre a fucking retard if you use that... you can smoke straight tobacco leaf, theres companies that still do use that... fucking nicotine is in the tobacco plant

try opium man, no refining there, how about mushrooms, peyote, datura, ephedra, salvia, ergot, nutmeg, toad, coca, morning glory, and the numerous other drugs that are entirely natural

and that's literally the only section I read out of that because it made you sound like a fucking idiot

I guess you missed the part where I said I wrote all of that out of my ass... It's cool man don't worry I later go on to explain why I wrote all of that out of my ass and you proved my point. But I ain't trying to incite shit here so you go your way I go my way smile

|