Cats

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2011 8:20 PM

Lets talk about cats..............................

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/27/2011 8:21 PM

Dogs.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/27/2011 9:47 PM

i have an orange cat. shes fluffy. she cant meow. she likes doritos. shes afraid of heights. but best of all... shes a great pillow!

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

5/28/2011 12:55 AM

I always shave my cat because i won't tolerate a hairy pussy.

|

5/28/2011 2:05 AM

mine walks around and talks and shit?

|

5/28/2011 7:22 AM

Mine wears a hat, he was in a doctor Seuss book

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

5/28/2011 7:43 AM

i like dogs, but my grandma has a huge cat i think it weighs about 35 pounds.

|

steazy

5/28/2011 7:52 AM

Kittens are cool as shit, but once a cat is about two years old, it turns into a complete asshole. Only wanting your attention for food, and getting pet, cats secretly do not love you. Dogs on the other hand spend their entire life trying to gain your affection, and once they receive it, will do anything in the world for you. Dogs > Cats

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/28/2011 8:01 AM

My cats deaf. No joke

|

5/28/2011 8:12 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Kittens are cool as shit, but once a cat is about two years old, it turns into a complete asshole. Only wanting your attention for food, and getting pet, cats secretly do not love you. Dogs on the other hand spend their entire life trying to gain your affection, and once they receive it, will do anything in the world for you. Dogs > Cats

agreed, dogs are badass, i love my american pit bull terrior, but she's sick):

|

steazy

5/28/2011 8:12 AM

Oh and another thing. Cats know their name, but are such dickheads that they refuse to answer to your commands because they are truly too "Badass" and have better things to do than listen to a stupid human. But you better believe that if you grab/squeeze their tail, they will go bat shit insane and maul you like Freddy Kruger.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/28/2011 8:17 AM

I had a really chill cat once, who thought he was a dog. He tried to bark and all. When I was little he was chillin on top of the couch I put my Build-A-Bear pillow under his head and a blanket on top of em. he just chilled for like half an hour hahha.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/28/2011 11:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2011 11:29 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

yea i hate fucking cats, i like kitty's though
i have a dog haha

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/28/2011 11:22 AM

i have a dog tht acts like a cat

|

5/28/2011 1:24 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Oh and another thing. Cats know their name, but are such dickheads that they refuse to answer to your commands because they are truly too "Badass" and have better things to do than listen to a stupid human. But you better believe that if you grab/squeeze their tail, they will go bat shit insane and maul you like Freddy Kruger.

Both of my cats are well above two months and not like that at all.

|

5/30/2011 4:59 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Your cats probably just dont like you. My cats respond when i call them, eat strawberries, sleep at my side, play with me outside, catch mice in our garage, and always want to please me and theyre both 5

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

5/30/2011 5:01 PM

my friend's cat head buts u if u get ur head close to it

|

5/30/2011 5:02 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

Your cats probably just dont like you. My cats respond when i call them, eat strawberries, sleep at my side, play with me outside, catch mice in our garage, and always want to please me and theyre both 5

Do you let them please you?

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/30/2011 5:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2011 5:14 PM

I have 2 cats. One is a complete asshole and is a giant pain in the ass. The motherfucker pissed on my bed and shat on my floor the other day.
the other is retarded (literally). he is deaf, can not smell, has feline herpes, and has very poor eyesight. he pretty much lays down all day and is nice/funny for the most part so I like him haha
edit: I also have a dog. dogs > cats

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype