Children of today.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2011 8:17 PM

Is it just me or are kids not getting any lessons on reality? Like, you've got 6 year olds making youtube videos, 4 year olds taking these big school tests? Kids not being allowed to do ANYTHING, and these ridiculous TV shows. Like, i swear it's getting worse and worse. I didn't even have access to the internet OR a computer until I was like 11, or 12. I'm pretty sure george carlin did something like this before haha. What do you guys have to say about this?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/22/2011 8:21 PM

oh and i just thought id share this cuz its funny haha

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/22/2011 8:35 PM

yeah i wish i grew up in the 50's,60's,70's. my parents talk about how they would just walk around everywhere doing whatever as kids but now society is so protective and shit. my dad told me how when he was 18 he rode his motorcycle from massachusetts to cali to see his brother. he sold his motorcycle and hitchhiked home. i feel like that would be awesome to do.

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

8/22/2011 8:43 PM

i wanna be freeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

|

Logan Taylor Vital's music man....
Music is a universal language and need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

Id rather be hated for who i am then loved for who im not" -Kurt Cobain

8/22/2011 9:02 PM

thecomeup151 wrote:

yeah i wish i grew up in the 50's,60's,70's. my parents talk about how they would just walk around everywhere doing whatever as kids but now society is so protective and shit. my dad told me how when he was 18 he rode his motorcycle from massachusetts to cali to see his brother. he sold his motorcycle and hitchhiked home. i feel like that would be awesome to do.

yeah i know, my dad told me stories all the time. like when he was 14 him and his friends broke into a super old mansion down where we used to live (where he grew up) and they all said they went camping out to their parents, and they slept in the mansion. and him and his cousin were with these girls and there was a mouse, the 1 girl wouldn't stop screaming so his cousin (he's dead now) punched the girl in the face and knocked her out so she'd stop then they left lol. and that they'd ride bikes EVERYWHERE when they were like 8 till they were like 16. (he rode bmx lol)

|

8/22/2011 9:08 PM

its sad how much more and more kids miss the younger they are because of technology

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/22/2011 9:24 PM

carjakester wrote:

its sad how much more and more kids miss the younger they are because of technology

Kids now bitch because they lost their internet connection.
When we were kids we bitched because we missed Rug Rats.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/22/2011 10:31 PM

Photo
|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

8/22/2011 11:15 PM

Dude I just watched that dance video and it made me smile. Don't deny it! Everyone that watched it did too!

|

8/23/2011 1:16 AM

I agree with the dude who said being born in the 60's and shit. Technology is good, but it makes shit complicated. I wish i could live in the time where there werent cell phones and parents werent paranoid because they watch too much news and oprah.

|

8/23/2011 3:38 AM

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

or DBZ

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

8/23/2011 8:58 AM

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

I still bitch when I miss Rugrats

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

8/23/2011 9:47 AM

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

camjf wrote:

This!

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

8/23/2011 6:56 PM

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

camjf wrote:

thisx2!!!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

8/24/2011 5:01 AM

carjakester wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

camjf wrote:

WHAT ABOUT BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD!!

|

8/24/2011 8:39 PM

the video gave me goosebumps, and rocket power?

|

Refs : ninjacat33

8/25/2011 1:34 AM

Whip wrote:

the video gave me goosebumps, and rocket power?

Hell yeah! I had the Ps2 game and everything man! Tito, lars, otto, reggie, fat ginger blonde thing kid, and the kid who had the goofy hat who got his surfing foot thing caught around a coral or something and almost drownedlol. I miss that. Then there was cat dog, which was completely legit. What else?

|