Christianity

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2014 4:23 PM

I have a few questions for people who are christain and know the bible well

What are your thoughts on apostle Paul and all of his contradictions to what Jesus said?

Why is it so many christains are so app to follow Pauls teachings over Jesus's?

Would you agree with me that Paul is one of the false apostles Jesus warns of?

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/10/2014 8:46 PM

I can't answer these because i do not study the Bible currently.

But I do have some questions I want you to answer for me.
I am no longer as into the Bible and Christianity as I used to be, I am now a Buddhist.

Has Christianity made your life better? (compared to it as it would be without)

Has being a Christian been difficult in todays immoral times?

What made you choose to be such a devout Christian?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/10/2014 10:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2014 10:52 PM

It's taken a lot of phases during my life, but I have officially chosen that religion no longer be a part of my life. In my general opinion, it's too destructive no matter how GOOD something is made. It just ends up enslaving people. No offense to religious people, but obviously they can't look at atheists/agnostics/pagans/etc. as "ignorant" because then the atheists would then look to the religious people in the same exact manner. It's a damned endless cycle till this earth finishes it's life cycle. I was raised with syncretism, but had Buddhism mainly stressed on me. I was a strong Christian for a good while, but always found that the whole reincarnation process and a past life, past actions, etc. somehow always caught to my mind and made more "sense". Due to ignorant people around me and in my family, including my own parents, I have slowly even become to the point of holding a grudge towards those who force religion upon me. Don't be an extremist or I'll be an extremist as well. In my dead honest opinion, it is MUCH easier to persuade a Christian into atheism, etc. regardless of how religious they are and whether it was something they solely developed on their own or due to family, peers, and others.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/11/2014 9:00 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

It's taken a lot of phases during my life, but I have officially chosen that religion no longer be a part of my life. In my ...more

You should really look into Buddhism, man. It actually helps day to day and gives you what you need to truly be happy. It isn't as organized as these others are, which makes it still a very prosperous religion.

I think it is important to follow a religion, there was a long time where i wasn't anything really. I made the decision to become a Buddhist and it makes my life easier.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/11/2014 9:12 AM

There is only ONE way to get to heaven! It is through Jesus Christ! I grew up in a Christian family, my grandpa even went to jail for Jesus! My mom is a strong believer. I am starting to stray from Christianity and I am struggling in Christianity. I do not believe in evolution, it makes absolutely no sense! Jesus created everything! It is certainly hard to be a Christian these days with all the evil distractions! The antichrist is coming soon! Paul was a good apostle! Judah the betrayer was a traitor to Jesus! There are many struggles in a Christians life, but in the end it will be worth it, in heaven! That's all I have to say. I'm praying for you brothers!

|

12/11/2014 2:22 PM

I am not religous, in my opinión religión was created to get something to stick with, instead of realising that we actually die, and after our lives theres nothing.
Religión hasnt brought anything good to my life, i wish there was a god to pray sometimes tho.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/11/2014 2:26 PM

mantaymark wrote:

There is only ONE way to get to heaven! It is through Jesus Christ! I grew up in a Christian family, my grandpa even went to ...more

Many struggles? Name three.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/11/2014 6:31 PM

mantaymark wrote:

There is only ONE way to get to heaven! It is through Jesus Christ! I grew up in a Christian family, my grandpa even went to ...more

Paul wasn't an apostle there was only 12 apostles paul just claims to be one and constantly contradicts what Jesus said

Truth About Paul

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 6:35 PM

mantaymark wrote:

There is only ONE way to get to heaven! It is through Jesus Christ! I grew up in a Christian family, my grandpa even went to ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Many struggles? Name three.

Ppl make fun of me cuz I'm a Christian, hard to be a faithful Christian, and the times are getting tough Christians are going to be persecuted! Like in the old times atheists executed people who believed! Just look it up... Life is getting harder for Christians!!

|

12/11/2014 6:44 PM

mantaymark wrote:

There is only ONE way to get to heaven! It is through Jesus Christ! I grew up in a Christian family, my grandpa even went to ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Many struggles? Name three.

mantaymark wrote:

Ppl make fun of me cuz I'm a Christian, hard to be a faithful Christian, and the times are getting tough Christians are going ...more

Atheists are basically low ranked satanists

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2014 7:03 PM

mantaymark wrote:

Ppl make fun of me cuz I'm a Christian, hard to be a faithful Christian, and the times are getting tough Christians are going ...more

Awwww, that's very cute. And atheists have never, ever killed anyone for religious beliefs. I'm not saying an atheist has never killed a believer, I'm saying an atheist has never killed a believer because he was a believer. We have no reason to. Atheists have always been the most oppressed religious group.

Edit: inb4 you say being oppressed is a reason to kill

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/11/2014 7:05 PM

mantaymark wrote:

There is only ONE way to get to heaven! It is through Jesus Christ! I grew up in a Christian family, my grandpa even went to ...more

you're almost a bigger idiot than oneeye

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/11/2014 7:24 PM

mantaymark wrote:

There is only ONE way to get to heaven! It is through Jesus Christ! I grew up in a Christian family, my grandpa even went to ...more

notorious NIG wrote:

you're almost a bigger idiot than oneeye

persecution at its finest

Oh but thats not happening

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 7:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2014 7:29 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

persecution at its finest

Oh but thats not happening

That's attacking you but not because of your religion. Religious persecution would be attacking you because of your religion.

If you're a dumb cunt, you're a dumb cunt, regardless of beliefs of lack of beliefs.

95% of the time on the internet, it's not "You're an idiot because you're a Christian," it's "You're an idiot because you're illogical and claim to be able to disprove evolution despite not having even a basic grasp of science."

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/11/2014 7:30 PM

Also why are any of you other than mantaymark even posting in this thread ?

You have no business here

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 7:33 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Also why are any of you other than mantaymark even posting in this thread ?

You have no business here

I can post wherever the fuck I want.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/11/2014 7:59 PM

Came across this very entertaining

|

12/11/2014 8:01 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Came across this very entertaining

Jim Jefferies is the fucking best.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/11/2014 8:05 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Awwww, that's very cute. And atheists have never, ever killed anyone for religious beliefs. I'm not saying an atheist has ...more

That's a pretty bold statement. I'm sure at some point in history an atheist has killed a religious person because of their beliefs. I mean there are extremists on both sides of almost any argument

|

12/11/2014 8:12 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Also why are any of you other than mantaymark even posting in this thread ?

You have no business here

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I can post wherever the fuck I want.

Where do you live

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 8:14 PM

He lives under a roof with internet

|

12/11/2014 8:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2014 8:25 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Also why are any of you other than mantaymark even posting in this thread ?

You have no business here

None of us have any "buisiness" here

Because we all know religion is all about buisness God needs our money

|

12/11/2014 8:23 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Where do you live

In a country that, despite what some people like to think, is not run by religion and has freedom of speech.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/11/2014 8:29 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I can post wherever the fuck I want.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Where do you live

Xxohioanxx wrote:

In a country that, despite what some people like to think, is not run by religion and has freedom of speech.

Theres a country with freedom of speech?
But seriously what part of ohio are you in we should ride some time you obviously like me alot
Photo

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2014 9:13 PM

Hmm

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 8:43 PM

^^**
If that's not spamming and total wastage of vital space I don't know what is

|

12/11/2014 8:45 PM

Copy and paste: The Christians best friend

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/11/2014 9:14 PM

eskimojay wrote:

^^**
If that's not spamming and total wastage of vital space I don't know what is

Whatd funny is i had to edit that twice

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 9:15 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Copy and paste: The Christians best friend

Location wink

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2014 9:42 PM

You guys! Have you guys seen what's going on in other countries?? Just recently in Kyrgyzstan, Christianity became ILLEGAL! Christianity is illegal in many countries! It will soon be illegal in the US and Muslims will take over! Obama is a Muslim and he protects the Muslims! In Syria Christians are killed and tortured everyday! Go to www.voiceofthemartyrs.com And see what's going on! And to all of you that say Christianity is about money, it's not! Christians use money to give to the poor and needy and help build churches! Do any of you guys ever hear about Muslims or Buddhists give money or help to needy people? Huh? That's right they DONT!!!

|