Christianity

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2014 7:13 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

So is anyone going to get on subject about Paul the false apostle that has made Christianity what it is today the reason so ...more

Paul was not a false apostle!!!!! Jesus had no false apostles!! Judah just betrayed him.

|

12/12/2014 7:28 AM

Coming from a Christian. Oneye an mantaymark are nuts. Idk why so many Christians give a shit what other people believe

|

12/12/2014 7:45 AM

GThompson121 wrote:

Coming from a Christian. Oneye an mantaymark are nuts. Idk why so many Christians give a shit what other people believe

I'm not that good of a Christian, and don't care what others believe(except Buddhism). I just like arguing with these atheists!!! It was so fun!!!

|

12/12/2014 8:04 AM

mantaymark wrote:

I'm not that good of a Christian, and don't care what others believe(except Buddhism). I just like arguing with these ...more

You type like sarcastic OTK.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/12/2014 8:27 AM

So is anyone going to get on subject about Paul the false apostle that has made Christianity what it is today the reason so ...more

mantaymark wrote:

Paul was not a false apostle!!!!! Jesus had no false apostles!! Judah just betrayed him.

Duh there was 12 not 13

13 is the number of death
paul was not an apostle he did not walk with Jesus and his teaching are so twisted anyone with a bit of common sense could see that

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/12/2014 8:30 AM

GThompson121 wrote:

Im pointing out why so many christains are going to burn in hell because they go by what pail said and ignore what Jesus told them its so clear that Paul is the false apostle Jesus warns of

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/12/2014 8:36 AM

http://www.jesuswordsonly.com/books/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html

Right here is the answer about paul all scripture lined up providing the evidence needed to show you that he is a false apostle

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/12/2014 8:43 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Are you guys mad at me?

|

12/12/2014 8:47 AM

mantaymark wrote:

I'm not that good of a Christian, and don't care what others believe(except Buddhism). I just like arguing with these ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

mantaymark wrote:

Are you guys mad at me?

Thank you guys for providing me with some fun yesterday and today! I appreciate it!

|

12/12/2014 1:15 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

mantaymark wrote:

Are you guys mad at me?

mantaymark wrote:

Thank you guys for providing me with some fun yesterday and today! I appreciate it!

Lol wut

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/12/2014 1:20 PM

Lol wut

The only religion I hate is ISLAM! That's it, I don't care. It was fun!! Lol

|

12/12/2014 3:12 PM

mantaymark wrote:

Hate? You're going to hell, kiddo.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/12/2014 3:48 PM

He's going to get stuck in hell as saddams gay lover

|

12/12/2014 4:00 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

It's okay to hate the religion itself, but you can't hate the people!

|

12/12/2014 4:22 PM

mantaymark wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

mantaymark wrote:

This

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/12/2014 4:30 PM

Oneguyilluminateye don't you think eskimojay and xxohioanxx got a little too much butthurt?

|

12/12/2014 5:57 PM

Making a religion thread on vital and not expecting to get trashed is like making a wich hub is loudest thread and not expecting to get shit talked

|

12/12/2014 5:59 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Making a religion thread on vital and not expecting to get trashed is like making a wich hub is loudest thread and not ...more

I never made a religion thread you retard!!

|

12/12/2014 7:30 PM

mantaymark wrote:

This

mantaymark wrote:

Oneguyilluminateye don't you think eskimojay and xxohioanxx got a little too much butthurt?

Those guys have a constant butt hurt going on
when i post its like its and instant hemorrhoid

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/12/2014 7:39 PM

Those guys have a constant butt hurt going on
when i post its like its and instant hemorrhoid

Haha lol!

|

12/13/2014 7:55 AM

mantaymark wrote:

There is only ONE way to get to heaven! It is through Jesus Christ! I grew up in a Christian family, my grandpa even went to ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Many struggles? Name three.

mantaymark wrote:

Ppl make fun of me cuz I'm a Christian, hard to be a faithful Christian, and the times are getting tough Christians are going ...more

Wtf fuck dude, it were the christians and the church who used to kill people acused of being wizards and not having the same ideas as they used to do.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/13/2014 8:10 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Many struggles? Name three.

mantaymark wrote:

Ppl make fun of me cuz I'm a Christian, hard to be a faithful Christian, and the times are getting tough Christians are going ...more

T-rider wrote:

Wtf fuck dude, it were the christians and the church who used to kill people acused of being wizards and not having the same ...more

Catholics bro Catholics

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2014 8:22 AM

This honestly is unbelievable that people actually believe what they're typing

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/13/2014 9:11 AM

Catholics bro Catholics

Saying Catholics aren't Christians is like saying milk isn't a liquid.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/13/2014 10:13 AM

Saying Catholics are Christians is like saying a car is a potato chip!

|

12/13/2014 11:03 AM

mantaymark wrote:

Saying Catholics are Christians is like saying a car is a potato chip!

hmm
-same god
-same texts
-same belief that jesus christ was the son of god
-same governing body up until the great schism
-many beleifs in common
-both have intense hate for obama and islam

totally nothing alike

by definition, catholics are christians, so read up before you start spreading incorrect nonsense all over a forum

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/13/2014 11:17 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

hmm
-same god
-same texts
-same belief that jesus christ was the son of god
-same governing body up until the great schism
...more

Back in the older time Catholics killed anyone who didn't accept their belief! Including Christians!!!!

|

12/13/2014 11:56 AM

mantaymark wrote:

Back in the older time Catholics killed anyone who didn't accept their belief! Including Christians!!!!

Thats my point. Religions in general dont bring good shit anywhere.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/13/2014 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2014 1:41 PM

If the next world war sees a halocaust on religious people , there really won't be many people trying to go to the rescue because no one will give a shit
Everyone will be all like oh religions caused so much death and war looks like it's finally coming full circle now

The big question is wich religion will be the right religion and i mean right as in more dominant that will be commiting the halocaust on the opposing wrong religion that could be interesting to see

|

12/13/2014 1:55 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If the next world war sees a halocaust on religious people , there really won't be many people trying to go to the rescue ...more

Muslims and Christians tend to be the most extreme. I could see them throwing down. But non-believers are on the rise. We should be a majority by at least the 22nd century, hopefully around 2050.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴