College, A Job, And Single

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2014 6:31 PM

My girl moved to vegas so we are no more. Has anyone else had a girl move away so you couldn't handle a long distance thing?
I am also in search of women in college. I plan to really enjoy myself with that, and anyone thats been through college, let me know whats good to look for in college.

Well i finally got one of the (many) jobs i applied for. I should be working at the cafeteria. Its mainly for the dishroom (thats what the people that worked there before me recommended). I should work about 3 days out of the week. from 4-8 two week days and from 12-8 one day on the weekend. Has anyone worked a cafeteria?

College is coming around and i am wondering all about how scheduling works out. What classes are usually cool and what sort of schedule do you recommend?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2014 1:03 AM

literally every girl ive ever done anything with has not gone to my school.

and as far as classes, it depends what your major is, and what courses are available

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/1/2014 1:04 PM

I liked being done early in the day, and I am a morning person.

I would look at it that way. When are you most productive? Set your classes up during those times.

As to what's cool, take what you need to get the degree of your choice, not what is cool. And I ALWAYS recommend cranking out the hardest classes when there is the most crappy weather, where you won't be able to ride as much. (Distractions cause trouble for me).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/1/2014 5:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2014 5:08 PM

Your in college and your looking for a relationship? Sounds like a heartbreaker waiting to happen , should be going for having multiple college chicks on the go at the same time

I haven't been to college but I've partied at a few of them

|

8/2/2014 5:55 PM

As to women, just do your thing, make sure studies come first (after all you are spending a hell of a lot of money on them) and have some fun. ALWAYS rock a condom. ALWAYS.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/3/2014 6:52 AM

For scheduling, it's really up to you, of what times during the day you like, for me i am going mid day so i don't have to get up as early and i can enjoy the evenings or have an evening job, (well evening hours at said job), for a relationship, a girl friend would be a bad idea atm, though making friends with a chick is okay if this makes sense, then again i do not know your situation of what college you are going, be it a community college or a 4 year college, but from my experience you will meet quite a few down to earth people who don't really do a lot of stupid stuff as the media makes it out to be. So maybe there will be a chance for that "long-lasting" relationship, but as dave lawrence said, focus on your classes first, then everything else.

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

8/3/2014 12:57 PM

Fuck college, waste of time and money. so is dating unless you find someone worth it. Job is a good idea though, thats basically my next step since im not going to college.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/3/2014 3:24 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

As to women, just do your thing, make sure studies come first (after all you are spending a hell of a lot of money on them) ...more

This.
If you wanna keep your paychecks, put on some latex

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/13/2014 5:48 PM

Or only get sucked off.

|

8/13/2014 11:38 PM

Never bothered with women in my college days.

I dated women but never really had a commitment.

My bestfriend having a bitchy ass girlfriend that time was enough to sway me that having a girlfriend at a young age isn't worth it.

BMX and have fun, enjoy your youth.
Make sure you get a good education and good job after, and women will come to you.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/13/2014 11:52 PM

College is the sex fest of life , no regrets. Fuck fat chicks , use no condom too , if anything bad happens just peace to a different college

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/14/2014 4:21 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

College is the sex fest of life , no regrets. Fuck fat chicks , use no condom too , if anything bad happens just peace to a ...more

Do not listen to the second half. ALWAYS COVER YOUR TOOL. The rest is fine. Boink what you choose. Just remember, large women need love to, and they are more grateful. (and usually better at it because they HAVE TO BE)

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/1/2014 9:39 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

College is the sex fest of life , no regrets. Fuck fat chicks , use no condom too , if anything bad happens just peace to a ...more

youre like 7 how would you know?

also. fuck stds man, use a condom

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

9/2/2014 12:28 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Or only get sucked off.

She could still spit it and get herself preggo.

Don't be a fool, cover your tool, and dispose of it well. Some college girls are crazy.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2014 2:14 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Or only get sucked off.

dave lawrence wrote:

She could still spit it and get herself preggo.

Don't be a fool, cover your tool, and dispose of it well. Some college girls ...more

truth^

|

10/5/2014 6:26 PM

Yeah, so college is going well. Not easy to find a girl, just fml on that one. I work like all the time and ride during the day, which is good.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/13/2014 10:02 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah, so college is going well. Not easy to find a girl, just fml on that one. I work like all the time and ride during the ...more

I gave up on everything ever lol. I still go though.

I probably aint gunna have a girl anytime soon
im fucking up school
and my bike is in pieces and I have no tools

I still have my jerb tho

|