Cooking?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2013 4:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2013 4:22 PM

Who here likes to... or even LOVES to cook, I just got done making pot sticker stir fry, best shit I have EVER made.

Whether you have a large variety of food in your house or not, what do you guys manage to come up with?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/12/2013 4:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

I don't have all the "goodie goodies" in my house but when I'm hungry or feeling creative I usually come up with some pretty cool stuff. I've tried egg sandwiches crack a few eggs put a little oil on a pan and fry em up take em out dry out all the oil. Here's where my twist comes in.... instead of using Mayo as spreading I use Ranch Sauce as spread put a little lettuce onions tomatoes AND I like my bread a little toasty.... Man o man I love those sandwiches. most of my stuff has to deal with sandwhichs though.... maybe from time to time a little pasta...


Anyone know how to make pancakes? I tried to make them once and my shit sucked unsure

|

10/12/2013 5:00 PM

Cooking is awesome man! I cook every damn day at minimum for dinner. I don't actually enjoy the act of cooking itself, but eating the awesome deliciousness is great and sharing with others rules. That being said, I go in phases. I've been on a spicy food kick for the past 2 years. I've really gotten into Mongolian Stir-fry, Thai and Indian food lately, especially different Indian meat curries (curried lamb being my favorite right now). I sample new stuff from cooking websites and then tweak the recipe to my or my families liking if it's a good recipe. I used to hunt a ton so I can make a bunch of different wild game dishes too. Pot stickers are delicious, but I've never tried making my own. You should post a link to the recipe if you have it.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/12/2013 5:27 PM

Not going to lie i love to cook for somereason im not the best cook but i can cook just about anything i even want to try and open my own restaurant in the future

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/12/2013 5:36 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

Cooking is awesome man! I cook every damn day at minimum for dinner. I don't actually enjoy the act of cooking itself, but eating the awesome deliciousness is great and sharing with others rules. That being said, I go in phases. I've been on a spicy food kick for the past 2 years. I've really gotten into Mongolian Stir-fry, Thai and Indian food lately, especially different Indian meat curries (curried lamb being my favorite right now). I sample new stuff from cooking websites and then tweak the recipe to my or my families liking if it's a good recipe. I used to hunt a ton so I can make a bunch of different wild game dishes too. Pot stickers are delicious, but I've never tried making my own. You should post a link to the recipe if you have it.

i never did the stickers home made, i used Ling Ling Pot Stickers, I went to costco to get them, but I am pretty sure you could find them at most other super stores such as walmart, and places like those

and that sounds awesome, but i honestly have never hunted before

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/12/2013 5:37 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Not going to lie i love to cook for somereason im not the best cook but i can cook just about anything i even want to try and open my own restaurant in the future

that's cool

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/12/2013 5:42 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

I don't have all the "goodie goodies" in my house but when I'm hungry or feeling creative I usually come up with some pretty cool stuff. I've tried egg sandwiches crack a few eggs put a little oil on a pan and fry em up take em out dry out all the oil. Here's where my twist comes in.... instead of using Mayo as spreading I use Ranch Sauce as spread put a little lettuce onions tomatoes AND I like my bread a little toasty.... Man o man I love those sandwiches. most of my stuff has to deal with sandwhichs though.... maybe from time to time a little pasta...


Anyone know how to make pancakes? I tried to make them once and my shit sucked unsure

do your pancakes turn to mush when you try to flip them?

if yes, you are either making the batter too thick or thin, and you are trying to flip them too early, think about it this way when cooking them, wait till the pancake starts bubbling in the center, and gets a little dry around the edges, THEN flip it

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/12/2013 5:42 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

i never did the stickers home made, i used Ling Ling Pot Stickers, I went to costco to get them, but I am pretty sure you could find them at most other super stores such as walmart, and places like those

and that sounds awesome, but i honestly have never hunted before

Well wild game is awesome just because it tastes WAY different from store-bought stuff. One of my favorite wild goose appetizers can be made with beef tenderloin, sirloin, or chicken breast though. Just cube the meat into bite-sized pieces, add some pickled jalapenos like Merzettis (spelling) wrap in bacon, pierce through a skewer, then add Montreal steak seasoning and grill. Once the bacon is cooked, the meat is ready.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/12/2013 6:01 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

do your pancakes turn to mush when you try to flip them?

if yes, you are either making the batter too thick or thin, and you are trying to flip them too early, think about it this way when cooking them, wait till the pancake starts bubbling in the center, and gets a little dry around the edges, THEN flip it

You hit the spot.... They turn all sticky and stick to the pan >.> What do you make your batter out of? Some people use the store bought batter where all you got to do is pour some milk or water and your good to go. I'll try your method next time I get to making some pancakes.....

|

10/12/2013 11:54 PM

Love cooking........love making insanely hot chicken wings.....it's also a good day when you got beers and a bbq

|

10/19/2013 12:34 PM

i dont know how to cook much but everything i cook is pretty good. im always wanting to learn different things. i'm probably trying tamales soon.

|

vital's redneck

10/19/2013 2:53 PM

I'm living up to the stereotype, I make the best pasta in the west coast even though we have no coats in Germany.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/20/2013 6:34 AM

Yeah I love to cook. Thai, Italian or Spanish food, no problem. Also love meat ! BBQ rules, nothing beats my honey covered spareribs....

|

Gravity sucks

10/20/2013 11:06 AM

Cooking is awesome.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/22/2013 9:45 PM

Stuffed, roasted pasilla chili with roasted garlic, queso fresco & bbq'd serrano pepper relleno:
Photo

Three bean chili with toasted pecan, gorgonzola & pomegranate fall salad:
Photo

Eggplant polenta pie with roasted garlic & basil reduction infused with heirloom tomato/scratch vegetable broth sauce:
Photo

Some ingredients getting fired up on my $15 Weber charcoal grill:
Photo

Quinoa & black bean burger with spring mix salad:
Photo

Almond tacos with scratch refried pintos (all vegan on this round):
Photo

|

United0Cult0

10/29/2013 3:31 PM

I can cook mac and cheese

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/29/2013 10:37 PM

cooked some trout that i caught a few weeks ago. put some seasoning shit from heb and butter on it then seared it in the pan. also cut up some potatoes and covered them in oil and lipton onion soup mix then baked them for like 25 minutes. so damn good

|

vital's redneck

10/30/2013 3:11 AM

I make meatballs with everything i can chop up in them. carrots, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, green bell peppers, chilli peppers.
Then drown them in sweet and sour sauce.


They'd be bigger than tennis balls though. lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/30/2013 8:34 AM

I'm a sandwhich guy, the guy who puts a pack of bacon (I shit you not, dont see how people manage with 2 when i have 6-8 depending on how many i can fit in) 4 different types of cheese (I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove cheese, its a whole new world) bit of lettuce and whack that puppy under the grill till it melts.... On a serious note though, i dont think i have made anything youd order in a restaurant, just stuff you might see on man vs food......
example, simple sausage and baconPhoto




anyone go to butty shops and order stupid things? my special is a blt with sausage and cheese...

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


10/31/2013 8:17 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

I don't have all the "goodie goodies" in my house but when I'm hungry or feeling creative I usually come up with some pretty cool stuff. I've tried egg sandwiches crack a few eggs put a little oil on a pan and fry em up take em out dry out all the oil. Here's where my twist comes in.... instead of using Mayo as spreading I use Ranch Sauce as spread put a little lettuce onions tomatoes AND I like my bread a little toasty.... Man o man I love those sandwiches. most of my stuff has to deal with sandwhichs though.... maybe from time to time a little pasta...


Anyone know how to make pancakes? I tried to make them once and my shit sucked unsure

Add Bacon and lunch meat.

So much better.

Or cook a pound of bacon, remove bacon, cook a full bag of your choice of hash browns/potatoes obrien/breakfast taters in the bacon grease, when hash browns are almost done, crack eggs on the top of them to cook. When eggs are done, put bacon back on with cheese.

Serve casserole style with salsa, toast and orange juice.

SO good.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/1/2013 3:32 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Add Bacon and lunch meat.

So much better.

Or cook a pound of bacon, remove bacon, cook a full bag of your choice of hash browns/potatoes obrien/breakfast taters in the bacon grease, when hash browns are almost done, crack eggs on the top of them to cook. When eggs are done, put bacon back on with cheese.

Serve casserole style with salsa, toast and orange juice.

SO good.

it is 5:30 in the morning right now and i'm so damn hungry. as soon as i fully wake up i'm going to the store and getting potatoes and trying this. i'm going to put some jalepeno and maybe onions in it. We have left over shredded chicken with fajita seasoning that might be going in there too. damn this sounds soo good

|

vital's redneck