Cool but Heavy

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 12:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 12:19 AM

Food for thought. And it's most likely not what you think it is. Just watch.

good shit
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/15/2013 5:02 AM

All i can say is wow.... This just Reaffirmed me wanting to join the Air Force.
It actually sickens me that Humans do this kind of thing.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 5:05 AM

Since we are on the subject of "Deep shit" I will share this video for those of you who do not know what you wan't to do in your life.

&feature=youtu.be
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 7:52 AM

thanks for the vid, really well done.

Anybody see this?

?rel=0
|

United0Cult0

8/15/2013 8:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 8:36 AM

I have no Idea how to upload video O_O
Check this out.... great stuff

|

8/15/2013 8:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 8:37 AM

|

8/15/2013 8:39 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

I have no Idea how to upload video O_O
Check this out.... great stuff

I know... how the fuck do they do it

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 9:10 AM

Photo

Photo

^Paste the copied "embed" info into your post on Vital, voila... hope it helps
|

United0Cult0

8/15/2013 9:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 9:19 AM

it did not work -__-

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 9:19 AM

?rel=0
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 9:57 AM

I love how easy the animated stuff was to follow, Aav

I can't believe I had never heard of JFK's Executive Order 11110, that shit is scary as fuck

|

United0Cult0

8/15/2013 10:16 AM

tremelo wrote:

I can't believe I had never heard of JFK's Executive Order 11110, that shit is scary as fuck

Conspiracy theories are dumb.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 10:35 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

ok

|

United0Cult0

8/15/2013 11:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 12:06 PM

tremelo wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

tremelo wrote:

ok

@Chrisaustin it's not a conspiracy search up the Order. Lots of things go on behind our backs and we know nothing about it. Our constitution is for the people made by the people. Although slowly we are giving up our rights.... we're exchanging safety for our freedom. People have to realize that they have rights and have a voice that can be heard. Your not bound to the circumstances you are born in no matter how poor or how rich, you can make a difference. That's what makes America..... America =P

And to be honest..... I don't know all my rights other than the freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and freedom of belief? I should really look them up and learn them.

|

8/15/2013 11:58 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

@Chrisaustin it's not a conspiracy search up the Order. Lots of things go on behind our backs and we know nothing about it. Our constitution is for the people made by the people. Although slowly we are giving up our rights.... we're exchanging safety for our freedom. People have to realize that they have rights and have a voice that can be heard. Your not bound to the circumstances you are born in no matter how poor or how rich, you can make a difference. That's what makes America..... America =P

And to be honest..... I don't know all my rights other than the freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, and freedom of belief? I should really look them up and learn them.

And what is really sad about that is, Regardless of how much you may say that... American's are too lazy to follow that out.
The right to bear arms was so we could fight the government if it becomes oppressive and I'd say wanting to take away our guns is oppressive. But like you said, people are selling freedom for safety.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 12:05 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

And what is really sad about that is, Regardless of how much you may say that... American's are too lazy to follow that out.
The right to bear arms was so we could fight the government if it becomes oppressive and I'd say wanting to take away our guns is oppressive. But like you said, people are selling freedom for safety.

BEAUTIFUL..... right on smile

|

8/15/2013 12:13 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

Aav1996 wrote:

BEAUTIFUL..... right on smile

Big brother is always watching. Yes Photo

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 12:19 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Big brother is always watching. Yes Photo

Big Brother can watch.....

I'm exerting my right of freedom of speech =)

Big Brother can watch....

|

8/15/2013 12:26 PM

This guy has the right idea... I say we do what he saysPhoto

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/15/2013 8:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 8:06 PM

^thats fucking great LOL

I posted that video in means of broadening perspective. And I like to share stuff like that when I feel someone else might take something positive away, not to shove down your throat or start arguments. It's interesting is all.

I saw that 'collapse of amer. animation' a while ago. It's pretty eye opening, but I'm always a little reluctant to post that kind of stuff anywhere.. doesn't exactly sit well with most people. And I can see why.. it's heavy shit and hard to believe.. good shit nontheless. I watched the entire 'the one percent' vid Tremelo posted.. very insightful. It was pretty refreshing getting rich men's perspectives on the matter. Some of them gave a general vibe of animosity towards the questions being asked.. They didn't like it at all and it showed on their faces. I enjoyed the documentary thanks for sharing it.

Best not to dwell on anything that might feel so 'heavy'. Nothings really definitively provable after all, but don't let that deter you from exploring some from time to time. It would be just as much absurd to believe everything is bullshit as to believe everything is true. I personally like to dive into a shit ton of info and it's always best taken with a grain of salt.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/15/2013 8:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 8:29 PM

BMXism wrote:

^thats fucking great LOL

I posted that video in means of broadening perspective. And I like to share stuff like that when I feel someone else might take something positive away, not to shove down your throat or start arguments. It's interesting is all.

I saw that 'collapse of amer. animation' a while ago. It's pretty eye opening, but I'm always a little reluctant to post that kind of stuff anywhere.. doesn't exactly sit well with most people. And I can see why.. it's heavy shit and hard to believe.. good shit nontheless. I watched the entire 'the one percent' vid Tremelo posted.. very insightful. It was pretty refreshing getting rich men's perspectives on the matter. Some of them gave a general vibe of animosity towards the questions being asked.. They didn't like it at all and it showed on their faces. I enjoyed the documentary thanks for sharing it.

Best not to dwell on anything that might feel so 'heavy'. Nothings really definitively provable after all, but don't let that deter you from exploring some from time to time. It would be just as much absurd to believe everything is bullshit as to believe everything is true. I personally like to dive into a shit ton of info and it's always best taken with a grain of salt.

Yea totally.... Great stuff I'm just trying to get through tomorrow hopefully go do some riding.

|

8/15/2013 8:44 PM

Man I haven't ridden much the past two weeks, gonna ride around for sure tomorrow and the rest of the weekend. also one of my friends who rides a fuck load recently got his bike stolen out of his yard. (after spending cash on fresh wheels and such) I haven't ridden with him in a long time, gonna call him up and we can share my bike at the park or something. Have fun dude

|

8/16/2013 6:45 AM

^feels like summer coasted by & I barely got any riding in. I rode a little in fucking Beaumont (street) while my town was evacuated for a big forest fire that happened, thought my house was gunna burn for sure. Pretty sure I smithed everything in a square mile of my motel to stay distracted from the idea that my pad was going to go up in flames. Won't be able to ride this weekend too cuz I have to drive from Detroit back to CA, ugh

I definitely try & focus on riding to help keep me balanced, ya have to have that balance if you're paying attention to how this world operates.

|

United0Cult0