Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2013 1:12 AM

Subscribe and like
|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/5/2013 2:17 AM

a bit pointless watching it, was hoping it was something that i didn't do when i was younger already but alright.
Your bike check is okay though and you just went up one subscriber, good work

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/5/2013 2:25 AM

jamiespadina wrote:

a bit pointless watching it, was hoping it was something that i didn't do when i was younger already but alright.
Your bike check is okay though and you just went up one subscriber, good work

This is a thing!?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/5/2013 2:29 AM

mmmm not really just something a friend and i discovered when we were playing with fire

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/5/2013 11:31 AM

If you want to have some real fun get; an old microwave, lots of foil, some rockets, and some light bulbs. Take the microwave outside, plug it in with an extension cord, and throw all that stuff in there for a few minutes.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/5/2013 11:34 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

If you want to have some real fun get; an old microwave, lots of foil, some rockets, and some light bulbs. Take the microwave outside, plug it in with an extension cord, and throw all that stuff in there for a few minutes.

He's trying to have fun.... not go to prison for arson.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/6/2013 11:53 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

i lold

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/6/2013 1:03 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

i lold

I'm not in prison.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling