Cracked my iPhone.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2013 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2013 1:04 PM

Was riding home and saw this drop and was like 'imma 180 that shit' so I just spin the whole thing and don't notice theres mud where the landing is so the rear tire slides out and I only have some dirt on my back.
So I'm like fuck this shit I'll try this again and land it.
Get home pull out my phone and the whole screen is cracked, not the actual LCD but the glass cover.
So everything works.
Now the problem is, it's an iPhone 4 so the glass and the screen are glued together (not like this on 3gs) so I can't just change the glass, I need to buy the whole fucking screen.
I'm probably just gonna go to Apple and get it substituted for 150€, still though 150 bucks for some cracks.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/5/2013 1:16 PM

Shit sucks man. I've cracked my 3gs and an Ipod touch 4g. They still worked but it was annoying.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/5/2013 2:32 PM

Four wrote:

Shit sucks man. I've cracked my 3gs and an Ipod touch 4g. They still worked but it was annoying.

Yeah that's the thing, I got this switching my broken 3Gs that I had for like 4 years, September 2012, so it was pretty new.
Plus I always keep my shit good, so no scratches.

|

4/5/2013 2:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2013 2:51 PM

I have the Samsung Galaxy S1 and I've got to say it is a tank, I drop it constantly and I have never had a case on it in the 3 years I've owned it and I only had a screen protector on it for like a year after I got it, I don't have any scratches or anything on the screen. You'll probably think that I'm a Apple hater and I am, but I will probably never buy a single product they currently make. Android/PC for life!
grin

|

4/5/2013 2:57 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

I have the Samsung Galaxy S1 and I've got to say it is a tank, I drop it constantly and I have never had a case on it in the 3 years I've owned it and I only had a screen protector on it for like a year after I got it, I don't have any scratches or anything on the screen. You'll probably think that I'm a Apple hater and I am, but I will probably never buy a single product they currently make. Android/PC for life!
grin

I'm not a hater or a fanboy, I just find Apple products simple to use.
It has held up good till now, dropped it a bunch of times no problem, but this time I actually bent the phone in the middle, it's arch shaped right now.
Whatever when I have some extra cash I'll get it fixed, there's no way I'm spending 700 bucks for a new phone.

|

4/5/2013 3:48 PM

Mine must be the single indestructible iPhone.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/5/2013 3:52 PM

Me? wrote:

iPhone 2g?

|

4/5/2013 5:23 PM

You should just pay someone to fix it, i don't know how much it is where you are, but in Australia its only around $30-$60 to get the screen replaced.

|

4/5/2013 8:14 PM

RxGrimReaper wrote:

grin

haha same phone same thing.. no cracks.. and what i hate about apple is that this 3 year old phone is better than the 4 and the 4s... Atleast internet wise... The memory is expandable.. but i dont remember the ram size or whatever it is...

|

4/5/2013 10:53 PM

Me? wrote:

andyferly wrote:

iPhone 2g?

Nah, it's a four, but I drop it atleast once a day, I've never had to replace anything... The only thing is the button to make it standby or sleep, dosen't work.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/5/2013 11:13 PM

Congratulation man

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/5/2013 11:21 PM

It's because you didn't buy a Galaxy. smile

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/6/2013 1:54 AM

Photo
|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]