Creepiest thing that has happened to you?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2011 11:11 AM

Post any creepy/paranormal thing that has happened to you.
Nothing really comes to mind for me, but i read this somewhere on the e - net.

A guy and his dad were driving late at night in a rural area. The dad stops the car when he sees a log in the middle of the road. His son was a bit paranoid this late at night so he follows him out with a gun. After moving the log, they drive off. The son looks back while theyre driving away and sees a few people run out and put the log back in the middle of the road.

|

8/15/2011 11:40 AM

hmm idk

|

8/15/2011 11:41 AM

i saw a ghost once! in my backyard there was a ghost with a trench coat and a like a big 40's style fedora. My neighbors dad died and she said that her dad always wore that stuff so we think its her dads ghost! He was a nice man though but i was scared and i didn't even want to let my dog out at night for like a week.
And when we lived in another neighborhood a kid said he played with some type of demon! the thing that made it credible were the huge bite marks and scratches he got when he said '' i told him i didnt want to play with him '' that shit was scary! i was like 8 so after that i didnt go to his house ever again!

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

8/15/2011 11:44 AM

i ws in a boat and i stuck my hand in the water and something grabbed my hand and pulled, thats the reason im scared of water tongue haha it was probly just a plant or something but yeah

|

Logan Taylor Vital's music man....
Music is a universal language and need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

Id rather be hated for who i am then loved for who im not" -Kurt Cobain

8/15/2011 1:17 PM

I use to have these valve stem caps that would light up when you shook them. So like when your rideing they would be all lit up and whatnot (dorky i know but i was younger so lol) anyways i had them siting on the floor in my room one night and the wouldnt stop going off like every 5-10 minutes. It was like somone or somthing was shakeing them and makeing them go off. Freaked the shit out of me.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

8/15/2011 2:56 PM

this isnt really that creepy, but over the past week or so, everytime i look at the time, its always something like 3:33 or 4:44 or 5:55 etc, its been happening constantly like a few times a day, sometimes ill look at the time just to check and its like 3:48 or something normal, but thats me purposly looking, anyway i looked on the internet and they say its spirits trying to connect with you, i am actually starting to belive it as it happens so often now. and no its not just sort of subliminal stuff where i see the time in the corner of my eye, before you say anything smile

|

i'm just here to chill

8/15/2011 3:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2011 3:13 PM

Tap dancing bunny, it still scares the shit out of me, well creeps me out, and i am 15

honestly scares the living shit out of me.

My sisters friend showed me this a long time ago and god damn its creepy, i was like 8 and couldn't sleep for 2 weeks

EDIT: there is not supposed the country music in it but still
That Girl, who is actually a man was a cult leader, The video is supposed to be cursed, After watching the video bad things are supposed to happen to you. The country music makes it sort of funny but still. Look up "goddess bunny" on youtube and watch the videos. it's fucked up and scares the shit out of me
|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

8/15/2011 3:04 PM

Wade. wtf is that? that scares me a little!

|

i'm just here to chill

8/15/2011 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2011 4:33 PM

There's this cemetary like 15 minutes away that's one of the most haunted cemetaries in America and its run by a satanist and there's this witch chair I really don't feel like telling the stories

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

8/15/2011 4:39 PM

Dude like no Joke
the other night i was sleeping and i woke up and couldnt move for like 15 seconds felt like hours.
dark as fuck in the room and finally when i moved, i had a massive bloody nose......Creeped me out didnt help i watched insidious the night before.

|

8/15/2011 4:58 PM

Rokstart wrote:

Dude like no Joke
the other night i was sleeping and i woke up and couldnt move for like 15 seconds felt like hours.
dark as fuck in the room and finally when i moved, i had a massive bloody nose......Creeped me out didnt help i watched insidious the night before.

id be shit scared! and insidious...some scary shit

|

i'm just here to chill

8/15/2011 5:59 PM

One time me and my friend were riding home and there was two dead squirrels in the middle of the road lined up in a row.

|

8/15/2011 6:13 PM

xxAxlZeroxx wrote:

One time me and my friend were riding home and there was two dead squirrels in the middle of the road lined up in a row.

thats the creepiest thing youve got? lol

|

Music is a universal language and need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

8/15/2011 6:18 PM

just watched wade's video and found the better version. WATCH THE LAST 5 SECONDS! WHAT THE FUCK! SHIT MY PANTS!

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

8/15/2011 7:39 PM

oh shit there is alot haha

my dad and i were riding dirt roads in east texas on 4 wheelers around 2 am one night. there is NOTHING on this road we were on, it's where they plant trees to cut them down for wood so there is no houses or anything for about 15 miles infront and behind us. we stop so my dad could get a cigarette and as we stop my dad turned his bars which made the guide light shine on the woods and there was this big ass dude standing right there on the other side of the ditch. just standing there, nothing in his hands, nothing next to him and right as we saw him we both said oh shit, go go go! and didn't stop for about 10 miles

once when i was 12 wearnikes1321 came into my room through my window. that was creepy. no worries though i didn't get raped

|

vital's redneck

8/15/2011 8:23 PM

Rokstart wrote:

Dude like no Joke

That was most likely a thing called sleep paralysis. When your asleep and dreaming, your body is paralyzed. Alot of the times people have nightmares while half awake and paralyzed. Look it up.

Bmx-crawfo- that happens to me sometimes. Also, im really good at guessing what time it is. Its weird. Like ill put something in the oven and come back out when theres like 1 minute left.

And keep the stories coming guys! Maybe this can get a sticky if enough people start posting shit. smile

|

8/15/2011 9:46 PM

those videos ^^^^
just creep me the fuck out!!

|

8/15/2011 9:51 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

those videos ^^^^
just creep me the fuck out!!

im not gonna watch them until tomorrow, cause from what you guys are saying, its pretty scary, and its dark in my room, and i need to sleep for school, haha

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

8/15/2011 10:30 PM

Blrbmx reminded me about this after i read his post.

Theres been this dude about 5 houses up and across the street who is not always, but alot of the times standing outside on the sidewalk drinking what looks like coffee. Its creepy. Once about 2 or 3 years ago, me and my friends were playing basketball in my driveway when he slowly walks down the street and stands and watches us as we play. Needless to say, we ran inside haha.

Once i was talking to my neighbor whos my age about 3 houses up the street at probably 9 at night, when we look across the street and just barely see a dude watching us from his backyard. It was probably the same dude.

The night i was packing for woodward at like 3am loading up the car, some hobo haggard lady walks by, sits on my neighbors ledge for like 20 minutes, then leaves. Lol i need to get out of the ghetto.

|

8/15/2011 10:50 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

Blrbmx reminded me about this after i read his post.

Theres been this dude about 5 houses up and across the street who is not always, but alot of the times standing outside on the sidewalk drinking what looks like coffee. Its creepy. Once about 2 or 3 years ago, me and my friends were playing basketball in my driveway when he slowly walks down the street and stands and watches us as we play. Needless to say, we ran inside haha.

Once i was talking to my neighbor whos my age about 3 houses up the street at probably 9 at night, when we look across the street and just barely see a dude watching us from his backyard. It was probably the same dude.

The night i was packing for woodward at like 3am loading up the car, some hobo haggard lady walks by, sits on my neighbors ledge for like 20 minutes, then leaves. Lol i need to get out of the ghetto.

haha this isn't creepy but weird so i didn't post it until you made me think of it.

We had this weird ass neighbor jonathan that was super religious and wanted to be everyones friend. like in a weird way, turns out he was a serial rapist from new york and was living with his mom laura so he didn't get caught lol, but anyways i was chilling in the garage with my friends working on bikes, talking, watching tv, that kinda shit. and this old black dude came up and asked if we have seen laura. we said no but pointed to the house they lived at and we just went on doing what we were doing. the dude just stood there leaning on the wall just chilling there lol. my friends mom came up and he was asking her name and birthday and was telling her about zodiac signs and how pretty she was. it was funny as fuck so they were talking and my mom walked out and he did the same thing to my mom and she just kinda laughed and walked inside. the dude went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and left. it was weird as fuck haha

|

vital's redneck

8/15/2011 11:22 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

haha this isn't creepy but weird so i didn't post it until you made me think of it.

We had this weird ass neighbor jonathan that was super religious and wanted to be everyones friend. like in a weird way, turns out he was a serial rapist from new york and was living with his mom laura so he didn't get caught lol, but anyways i was chilling in the garage with my friends working on bikes, talking, watching tv, that kinda shit. and this old black dude came up and asked if we have seen laura. we said no but pointed to the house they lived at and we just went on doing what we were doing. the dude just stood there leaning on the wall just chilling there lol. my friends mom came up and he was asking her name and birthday and was telling her about zodiac signs and how pretty she was. it was funny as fuck so they were talking and my mom walked out and he did the same thing to my mom and she just kinda laughed and walked inside. the dude went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and left. it was weird as fuck haha

haha that is wierd haha

|

HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

8/16/2011 9:00 AM

Was downtown once and saw a hooker with a heroin needle still in her arm staggering down the street.

|

8/16/2011 10:02 AM

my creepy old neighbor is always around my house when im outside it doing yardwork, leaving or coming home. freaks me the fuck out.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/16/2011 10:52 AM

I wasn't here when it happened, but my dad said that he came home one time and a nearby neighbor was just in here creepin' around. It also happened to my grandma when she was staying with my brothers and I while my parents were out of town.

The dude is old and used to be in the army or something, he wears short shorts without a shirt all the time while he is outside tending to the 3125243234 stray cats he feeds and takes care of (no joke lol) I'm pretty sure he has some mental issues though

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/16/2011 10:52 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Was downtown once and saw a hooker with a heroin needle still in her arm staggering down the street.

hahahahaha i found that insanely funny for some reason hahaha

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

8/16/2011 11:23 AM

thing that happens around me alot, where i live used to be an old farm land. and at one point there was a barn fire and it killed a bunch of cows and horses many years ago, like 30 years ago, my house and the rest of the development was build like ~24 years ago when the farmer died. so now randomly at night you will hear a loud noises, moos, neighs, and hoofs.

oh and we are still digging up old used horse shoes, and metal steaks out of the ground in our gardens.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/16/2011 12:41 PM

somebody chapped my door at 4 in the morning
i opened it, this tall guy standing right up at my door, big black coat on, asked for somebody, i said wrong house and he went away
i was like, what ?

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/16/2011 6:05 PM

thats not creepy, sounds like someone was fuckin with em. i used to put road cones in the road in the dark.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/16/2011 8:25 PM

I recently heard of "The Slender Man." The recording at 5:40 tripped me out. (Nothing scary is going to pop up and scare you.)

|

Refs: bstick, Dirtjumper202, Dolphin, BEASTASSDICKwink, aw1234512, RiverSideRider, bryan d, RideBmxWithSWAG, lirider187

8/17/2011 1:02 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

thats not creepy, sounds like someone was fuckin with em. i used to put road cones in the road in the dark.

A log in the road isnt scary. What would those people have done to the two guys if they didnt have a gun? Thats whats creepy.

|