Creepiest thing that's happened to you

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2013 11:21 PM

I remember seeing a thread like this a while back so I figured why not?
Ok so I just had a dream I was at some random ass building at night with like 1 or 2 other dudes an the weirdest shit was going down. We were watching a hockey game and it was the intermission so I went outside and saw a dude sitting in the parking lot calling for "Chris". I knew it was for a drug deal but decided to start calling for Chris. After hollering for Chris for a minute or so I woke up to my phone buzzing beside me with a phone call. I found this kinda spooky at 2 AM and not quite conscious yet...

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/9/2013 11:16 AM

Was it Chris???

|

6/9/2013 11:32 AM

who the hell is Chris?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/10/2013 8:33 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

who the hell is Chris?

The random that the dealer was looking for...did you even read it?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/10/2013 8:34 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Was it Chris???

I don't even k ow a Chris...I freaked and shut my phone off though haha that was weird shit t 2 AM

|

-HardBMX_Tim

6/10/2013 9:33 PM

It was the Chris B... thats sick dudes instagram.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/10/2013 10:05 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

It was clayton_harrison. Thats jackrabbit feeble's instagram he likes men

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/10/2013 10:35 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

It was clayton_harrison. Thats jackrabbit feeble's instagram he likes men

hey hey it isnt gay if the balls dont touch

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/11/2013 7:58 AM

Sickdude messaging me at almost 2 AM saying he wants to blow me.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/11/2013 1:05 PM

It was last week.

It was 2 A.M. and I was just browsing the internet (fappy good time, reddit, facebook, youtube, etc...) I got really bored so I was going to bed, I went into my kitchen to get something to drink, as I was going out the door a plate in the sink slided off of the other pile and landed on the edge of the counter.

Scared to death, I ran as fast as I could not looking back.

|

6/11/2013 1:54 PM

Im here.... Im chris wink

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/11/2013 5:45 PM

I work pumping gas at an old small station on a main road in a suburb outside of buffalo ny... were the only ones open after 10pm for the most part, and the only thing open on that strip of the road at that time as well... my grandmother was real sick and in the hospital and all that shit because of years of smoking like 5 packs a day along with a bottle of whiskey for however many decades (old irish rust belt lady, sat on her porch and smoked and drank), but yeah... it was basically the end of the night no one around at all and this oldschool caddy type car(like 70s) kinda beat, rolled up... this odd old guy (like the weird suit, goony nice kinda guy) and his wife (short bigger lady, with a chunk of her lip missing, you could see here teeth and shit, hard to understand her talk) he got 5 bucks in gas, I pumped that, his wife went in for lottery, and when I came out because I was talking to them, there flew up this massive moth, like the size of medium sized bird. and the guy was just playing with it after walking up to it and it flew onto his had or whatever... it was just an odd situation... whelp anywho, they left, I never saw them again, and my grandmother died that night around then I guess

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "