Delletttee this as well !

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2014 9:57 PM

Least to say I was in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong things and now I might get charged for Criminal Mischief . I have mandatory couseling if I get let off. I'm 17

How fucked I am if I get charged because that shit might still on my adult record , I could even get charged as one if the charge gets laid back.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/8/2014 9:58 PM

Added fact , some fucker tried stealing my bike so I flipped shit , I'm not a bad kid but I gotta get my shit straight for sure.

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/8/2014 10:23 PM

Is that a criminal record here In Canada ?

|

8/8/2014 10:41 PM

i thought this was going to be about van homans part in criminal mischief
i are dissapoint

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/9/2014 12:48 AM

As great as van homans part is the rest of that video is so underrated

|

8/9/2014 9:03 AM

eskimojay wrote:

As great as van homans part is the rest of that video is so underrated

This.

So much awesomeness happened. And it was 14 years ago. Riders TODAY still couldn't repeat a lot of it.

I will have to watch it when I get home. I have the DVD set of it and Seek and Destroy.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/9/2014 9:16 PM

LOL I like that part too

I guess I'm Van Homan smile

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/9/2014 9:51 PM

Chill. Idk about in canada but here in the states most places cant see misdemeanors anyway

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/11/2014 4:31 PM

Oh this must be what you were talking about in that other thread.

Quit doing illegal stuff.

smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2014 9:39 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Oh this must be what you were talking about in that other thread.

Quit doing illegal stuff.

smile

Exactly so delete it lol

|

My Cult 2 Short