Daddy troubles

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2014 8:16 AM

Okay so I had a friend not very far from my house that wanted to sell me his Kink Launch 2012 complete for 25$! The bike was in perfect condition and i bought it without saying anything to my parents. At the time when i bought the bike I was in a lot heat with my parents for reasons and the bike was sitting in a broken down shed (With a tarp over and around the bike of course) and long story short my mom found out about the bike. At the time my dad was so pissed at me my mom took the bike to her work and put it in a walk in closet at her work. Its been about 3 months since then but how the f**k am i suppose to get the bike back to my house and have a good explanation for my dad. I know this seems like a really stupid thing to post but I wanted some ideas.

|

Its a skatepark not a playground.

12/19/2014 9:33 AM

How did you get the $25?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/19/2014 9:47 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

How did you get the $25?

This. If you stole it, you got nothing.

If you earned it, tell them (and show them) the value of the bike and that you were bargain hunting. THEN if need be, offer to sell it. Then you make MORE money and can get other things YOURSELF, without asking for help from them.

Honestly you should have just told them right off the bat.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/19/2014 12:07 PM

Your parents are dicks

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/19/2014 7:04 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

Your parents are dicks

This

And call her work and get it.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/19/2014 9:08 PM

i thought this thread was gunna be a thread about girls with daddy issues

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2014 12:14 AM

Phone the police as it's stolen and tell them the location of it and have proof it's yours ( The seller )

Fuck yo parents and ride BMX

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2014 8:18 AM

Your parents seem like strict uptight cunts , show them this thread

|

12/22/2014 8:43 AM

Again, if you got the money from allowance etc, tell them it was 25 dollars, show them retail cost of it, and tell them you are going to resell it (after snagging any legit parts you need) for a solid profit.

Then you aren't defying anyone, you are being a good business person, trying to work your way up to paying for your own car when the time comes.

It's being responsible. They should see that.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura