Damn it feels good to be a taylor.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2011 1:32 PM

What do people have to discriminate against skinnies.
They are a style and if you like that style, why shouldn't you wear them?
Because people might call you gay? You have one life, live it your way.

I'm curious, fill me in on why there gay.

// my pants aren't even that tight.

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/5/2011 1:34 PM

At my school, if you aren't black, listen to rap, have baggy pants that hang below your knees, and say "nigga" to one another, then you are not cool.

I guess people don't understand that skinny jeans are related to certain actions sports, so they don't respect it.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/5/2011 1:35 PM

i think there skin tight then there gay. nothin wring with slim. girls waer skin tight skinnys and guys should just wear slim. skin tight skinnys on guys = gay.

|

1/5/2011 1:36 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

At my school, if you aren't black, listen to rap, have baggy pants that hang below your knees, and say "nigga" to one another, then you are not cool.

I guess people don't understand that skinny jeans are related to certain actions sports, so they don't respect it.

you live in the ghetto?

And agreed about the second part, seems like all the sports players, they all wear sweat pants and sandals

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/5/2011 1:37 PM

i love my skinnys

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

1/5/2011 1:38 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

boyz in tha hood

you live there

|

1/5/2011 1:39 PM

I wear like between skinnies and slims. I could probably pull about 1.5 inches of material from my knees. I can't wear any other type of jeans

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/5/2011 1:40 PM

i like too bike wrote:

i think there skin tight then there gay. nothin wring with slim. girls waer skin tight skinnys and guys should just wear slim. skin tight skinnys on guys = gay.

Gay doesn't fit.
It should be considered something else.
Because there could be a guy in skin tights getting more girls than you.

And there's a something between skin tight and slim
skinny

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/5/2011 1:40 PM

i like too bike wrote:

I can agree. I will never discriminate against a girl showing off that big booty in some skinnies. But I know some guys that wear jeans that some girls couldn't squeeze into. I hat when people say things are "gay" because skinny jeans do not have a sexual preference. But Slims are where it's at! wink

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/5/2011 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:25 AM

i_ridekink wrote:

i love my skinnys

8th grdars ar smert.

when this is quoted you'll find out i was being sarcastic

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/5/2011 1:41 PM

i like too bike wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

I can agree. I will never discriminate against a girl showing off that big booty in some skinnies. But I know some guys that wear jeans that some girls couldn't squeeze into. I hat when people say things are "gay" because skinny jeans do not have a sexual preference. But Slims are where it's at! wink

Ohh damn! I do like a big booty!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/5/2011 1:42 PM

I wish I could wear skinny don't make threads about it and make me feel worse wwaaahhh

i miss them

|

1/5/2011 1:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2011 1:43 PM

i like too bike wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Love the second sentence.

And what do you consider slim?

511's?

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/5/2011 1:43 PM

Levi 511's and 514's!

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

1/5/2011 1:44 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

i love my skinnys

Go Big wrote:

8th grdars ar smert.

when this is quoted you'll find out i was being sarcastic

cool
|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

1/5/2011 1:51 PM

just picked up a pair of maroon 511's!!!!!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

1/5/2011 2:10 PM

510 or nothing

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/5/2011 2:14 PM

i like too bike wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Go Big wrote:

Love the second sentence.

And what do you consider slim?

511's?

I wear Bullhead Slims from PacSun. Never seen a 511 in my life...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/5/2011 2:16 PM

sunday color. wrote:

510 or nothing

this^^^ i wear 510s, occasionally 511s if i havent been doing my laundry haha, plus im pretty skinny already so they aren't like ridiculously tight or nothin

|

1/5/2011 2:21 PM

511's

|

vital's redneck

1/5/2011 2:27 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

511's

gay

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/5/2011 3:05 PM

sunday color. wrote:

510 or nothing

I searched everywhere for these but i found nothing.
So i resulted to 511's.

But i've been rocking these new Afray denim jeans, they're an Aussie BMX branded denim co.
Real good guys too.
This is the pair i rock.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/7/2011 1:51 PM

i rock them every now and then, its hard to be taken seriously as an adult with real skinny jeans on and my hat crooked, but i is what i is haha.. i find them actually to be a tad uncomfortable to ride in, i prefer dickies shorts and knee/shin guards if i need anything extra

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

1/7/2011 2:31 PM

i dont wear skin tight but i dont think they are gay,
i just dont because i am "bigger"

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

1/9/2011 9:35 AM

sunday color. wrote:

510 or nothing

this.
if i wear 511s or anything not as skinny as 510s i just feel weird.

|

1/9/2011 9:59 AM

i love 511's and 510's

I went to the wiz concert when it came to my town it was amazing, yelawolf popped off with that trunk muzik

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE