Damon Update / Help

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2014 4:47 PM

As some know , lil homie Damon who's only 11 years old got diagnosed with Leukimia tongue He rode scooters but we started getting him into bmx. Really great kid.

Anyways , after a while , I have his home phone number. I have yet to phone , as I'm hesitant about talking to his parents ; I really have no clue how to talk to them. I barely really knew Damon besides from the park , and I don't know his parents names. I don't want them thinking I'm some random thug wanted to perv on their kid . And I really don't know how to say ,"Sorry , I heard you're kid got cancer" without being an ass , you know?

Anyways , I might just man up and do it now. I really want to go see how he's doing and drop off a bit of goodies.Wish me luck !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/28/2014 4:53 PM

Just tell them that you know him from the skatepark and that you wanted to come say hi and see how he was doing. Unless his parents are huge dicks, I'm sure they would be happy to have people visit their son.

|

1/28/2014 5:02 PM

I just phoned. His mom anwsered and was kinda weirded out , but after talking a bit she warmed up. She seemed like a really good person. Anyways I got to talk to Damon and he sounded great ! That kid is fucking amazing , what a trooper ! He still has been scooting around and whatnot ! I told him whenever he wants to go ride or whatever , just phone me. So maybe I can see him sometime soon and shred !!! Stoked to hear he's well. His mom said I can drop off some stuff next time I'm out with my homie Max (Damon's neighbour) so I'll just bring stuff with him.

Haha fuckin hyped ! From being a crying wreck , to hearing that he's good , makes my day.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short