Dear Mods/Admin/Developers

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2012 5:44 AM

Any chance we can get VitalBMX on Tapatalk please? For those that don't know what it is then it's an app for iPhone and Android that basically acts as a forum on your phone. You can also have a saved list of other forums you are members to on it also. I know this website is geared for iPhone etc with a mobile site already but Tapatalk is something that works well just for the forum aspect of things.

Here's more info on how to activate it and I'm almost 100% it's free to do so as I got another website to activate it a short while ago.

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php

Cheers :D

|

8/9/2012 6:10 AM

I support this cause trying to use these forums on anything but a computer is really annoying.

|

8/9/2012 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2012 10:37 AM

if you dont do that add the forum to the mobile website if im on my ipod/blackberry will crash because the pages are too large but i think its mainly the adverts that slow it down because allot of them are videos

|

parkrat.

8/9/2012 10:39 AM

yeah i've had Safari crash on my iPhone when it was loading Vital, tapatalk would be legit but i'm a cheap fucker, if i can't get it on Installous i ain't payin' for it.

|

8/9/2012 10:56 AM

haha same ^

|

parkrat.

8/9/2012 11:09 AM

sbc785 wrote:

yeah i've had Safari crash on my iPhone when it was loading Vital, tapatalk would be legit but i'm a cheap fucker, if i can't get it on Installous i ain't payin' for it.

It's on there alright wink lol.

Glad to see we have some followers. Here's hoping the numbers grow and it gets put on.

FYI Mods/Admin/Devs I looked into it further and you can register it for free on the Tapatalk app. This forum needs to be powered by a certain forum system though which is detailed on the website URL i provided earlier. If not then it would be third-party support to make it work by in-house developers (i.e. your own developers). There are options to pay if you choose to do so that let you create your own API etc but that's not necessary as we would be happy at just getting to use it through Tapatalk by you using the free version.

Thanks for reading tongue

|

8/9/2012 12:03 PM

This should probably be in the "questions about Vital" section. There's people above the mods on here that actually run the site that would probably be the ones handling this. I've talked to one of them before via email when part of the site was messing up, but I don't remember the dude's name. Wasn't any of our mods tho. I don't know how often they check every section but I got a response pretty quickly when I posted in that area.

|

8/9/2012 5:19 PM

-Havok- wrote:

This should probably be in the "questions about Vital" section. There's people above the mods on here that actually run the site that would probably be the ones handling this. I've talked to one of them before via email when part of the site was messing up, but I don't remember the dude's name. Wasn't any of our mods tho. I don't know how often they check every section but I got a response pretty quickly when I posted in that area.

Lorenzo is a admin now and hes always on the forums. (But I believe developers are still above him)

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/10/2012 12:32 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Man I wasn't sure where to post this because I'm new to the site. If anyone reads this that has the power to move this can someone put it in the most appropriate place please? Thanks.

|

7/16/2018 5:16 AM

Hey guys, new to the forum and tried to get it on tapatalk and found this. anyone know if anything came of this post?

|

7/16/2018 8:51 AM

bazcarnegs wrote:

Hey guys, new to the forum and tried to get it on tapatalk and found this. anyone know if anything came of this post?

Yea the idea died back in 2012

|

7/16/2018 3:05 PM

bazcarnegs wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Yea the idea died back in 2012

That’s a damn shame. Such a good app for handling forums!

|