Depressed

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2011 7:06 PM

man fuck me i dont even no where to start i just recovered from poison ivy, athletes foot and a plantar wart. so in the past 2 days i asked a girl out she said no and im not doing to well in scool. and today i went to go chill with my friend and hes hanging out with his friend that idk that well. so there like oh were going to so and sos house and my friends like u should come and the other kids is like no i dont want a pot head at my house wen i dont even fucking smoke( i go to a scool that has a bad rep so they think everyone smokes there). so otherwise i dont go with them then i go hangout with this girl and she didnt tell her parents where she was so she had to go home cuz she got in trouble. then i texted like all the ppl in my neighborhood and there all like oh idk i dont wanna do anything tonight.

so have u guys just been having the crappiest luck?

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

10/14/2011 7:15 PM

Its worldwide man. Past year has been fucking dread for me. No money broken limbs women shitting on my face so to speak. Just gotta pick urself up and deal with it. Lets face it not much else u can do

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

10/14/2011 7:17 PM

Verde. wrote:

Its worldwide man. Past year has been fucking dread for me. No money broken limbs women shitting on my face so to speak. Just gotta pick urself up and deal with it. Lets face it not much else u can do

Some guy's pay good money for that............

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

10/14/2011 7:19 PM

Verde. wrote:

yea i no man but i feel like with luck ive been having ima go out and ride and brake something then be in a fucking cast for 3 months

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

10/14/2011 7:24 PM

Verde. wrote:

BMX WIZARD wrote:

yea i no man but i feel like with luck ive been having ima go out and ride and brake something then be in a fucking cast for 3 months

Well just feel lucky u havnt been out the game for 6 months like me. Also I knewwww someone would mention the shit on face

|

Trails not Rails

10/14/2011 7:27 PM

Verde. wrote:

BMX WIZARD wrote:

Verde. wrote:

Well just feel lucky u havnt been out the game for 6 months like me. Also I knewwww someone would mention the shit on face

lmao but u have drinking to cope with it

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

10/14/2011 7:28 PM

Yeah i kind of get you bro. I thought senior year in high school would be fun but i feel like i don't know anybody anymore because there are so many freshman/sophmores. Just gotta keep your head up bro. But on top of that kids that i used to ride street with in my city turned into dicks so its hard to find some kids that are mad committed to riding.

|

10/14/2011 7:57 PM

BMX WIZARD wrote:

lmao but u have drinking to cope with it

yeah but i have health problems and a gap in my wallet. not all fun and games

|

Trails not Rails

10/14/2011 8:01 PM

just pick you head up man. chicks dont dig sad guys.

|

10/14/2011 9:07 PM

just keep your head up bro, time heals all wounds

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

10/14/2011 9:14 PM

catfish95 wrote:

except for herpes... that shit stays

|

vital's redneck

10/14/2011 9:16 PM

i got mad poison ivy right now.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/14/2011 9:21 PM

dude life sucks somtimes but its not worth it to sit there moping all day. its no use just try to forget about it

|

10/14/2011 9:24 PM

catfish95 wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

except for herpes... that shit stays

you die and your body decays and it goes away

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

10/14/2011 9:33 PM

catfish95 wrote:

you die and your body decays and it goes away

pinch
|

vital's redneck

10/16/2011 11:44 AM

Right there with ya. Positive thoughts and repression help! I'm looking into getting meds this week though, think I crossed over into Brandon Marshall territory. Hope things start looking up homie

|

10/17/2011 3:40 PM

Verde. wrote:

i like what you post man. ive never seen a post by you that i dont agree with. haha but yeah bro just keep your chin up even though it may be hard. shit will get better.

|

DONT BE A DICK BITCH.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/17/2011 3:40 PM

deppressed? go ride ya bike brah. always helps me. unless my chain is acting up or something.

ps my chain always breaks and pops off.

|

DONT BE A DICK BITCH.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/18/2011 11:40 AM

tl;dr

an hero. its the only way out.

|

Wait............what?

10/18/2011 12:20 PM

Yea man, been there. Things are looking up on my end, got me a lady, been riding some, still working at the shop. As long as my bills are paid I am happy. Hell, with my tax money I plan to pay my car off like 8 months early :D

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/20/2011 8:02 AM

NUTZTABUTTZ wrote:

i like what you post man. ive never seen a post by you that i dont agree with. haha but yeah bro just keep your chin up even though it may be hard. shit will get better.

haha cheers dude. i try to keep it down to earth and help people as much as i can

|

Trails not Rails