Dicks00d unbanned?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2013 5:51 AM

Now i have been gone for a few days (playing battlefield4) and i am not up to date... he is unbanned and he made a post in general 12 hours ago...

The thread.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/1/2013 8:19 AM

Yeah chuck un-banned him i think yesterday.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/1/2013 2:18 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Yeah chuck un-banned him i think yesterday.

Yes, I'm to blame. He came on here and apologized, and I thought that was a stand up thing for anyone to do, but for him, even more so, just because of the way he comes across. Hopefully he will be an asset to the VitalBMX community, instead of just getting himself banned permanently for realz.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/1/2013 3:51 PM

Some butt hurt kids want him back so they can have a go at him.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)