Ding dong ditch kids

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2011 7:25 PM

Has anyone ever had a problem with kids ding dong ditching?
I really don't care but i think it would be funny as fuck to set a trap, and i don't have time to just sit out side and wait for them.

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

7/22/2011 7:37 PM

We never get them at my house. I have a long ass drive way and it's up on a hill. No way to escape. I think it's immature as shit to do, if you still do it, and are out of Middle School, then I think you should grow the fuck up.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/22/2011 7:40 PM

poop in a bag. leave near door, they smell it and wont do anything.

or leave a saw running with red stuff on garage windows theyll be creeped out

|

7/22/2011 7:42 PM

Just hose them.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/22/2011 7:47 PM

i used to do it with my friends in like 7th grade. we only got caught once lol.

|

7/22/2011 9:53 PM

Everyone passes by my window on the way to my doorbell, so when kids from a middle school up the street from my house did it I shot them with my brother's paint ball gun when they were running away

|

7/22/2011 11:07 PM

these fucking 7th graders did that to my house multiple times a day until i stood behind the door and opened it right as he was about to ring it, it scared the shit out of him. then i just stared him down when i went to my car.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/22/2011 11:22 PM

I know who is doing it so me and my dad are probably gonna chill in my front lawn and shoot the shit out of them.
I can't get in trouble with the cops because they were on my property tongue

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

7/23/2011 12:17 AM

i used to i stopped after once in the 6th grade we rang the dorebell and this guy ran after us for like half a mile

|

7/23/2011 1:35 AM

no one ever does that at my house because my friends and i aren't exactly the most friendly looking people ahaha

|

vital's redneck

7/23/2011 1:50 AM

milezzbmx wrote:

i used to i stopped after once in the 6th grade we rang the dorebell and this guy ran after us for like half a mile

lol i did it in 7th and someone chased me and 2 friends about 2 miles in a truck. it ended up with him and some other guy getting out of the truck looking for us in this field we were all scattered out laying down hiding in. then they found one of my friends and he started running yelling SHIT GUYS SHIT!!! so we all got up and ran with him when he came past us and into the woods. they seriously we in the woods looking for us with flashlights for like an hour while we hiding in a tree yelling shit at us it was so scary and they were like right under us.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/23/2011 1:55 AM

Spenlard wrote:

lol i did it in 7th and someone chased me and 2 friends about 2 miles in a truck. it ended up with him and some other guy getting out of the truck looking for us in this field we were all scattered out laying down hiding in. then they found one of my friends and he started running yelling SHIT GUYS SHIT!!! so we all got up and ran with him when he came past us and into the woods. they seriously we in the woods looking for us with flashlights for like an hour while we hiding in a tree yelling shit at us it was so scary and they were like right under us.

holy fuck! how old were they?

|

vital's redneck

7/23/2011 2:09 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

holy fuck! how old were they?

late 30's mid 40's about, the one lived in this trailer down the road. was scary as FUCK. they were like really creepy looking too.
like i wouldn't get close to the house lol we gave my friend who will do ANYTHING 20bucks to do it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/23/2011 2:17 AM

Spenlard wrote:

late 30's mid 40's about, the one lived in this trailer down the road. was scary as FUCK. they were like really creepy looking too.
like i wouldn't get close to the house lol we gave my friend who will do ANYTHING 20bucks to do it.

lol damn that is crazy!

|

vital's redneck

7/23/2011 3:31 AM

some kid did that at my house yesterday and i chased the little shits with a stungun

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

7/23/2011 7:07 AM

Set up a sprinkler then hit them with the water when they come.

|

7/23/2011 10:56 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

nah, i am going to hose them down and then shoot them with frozen paintballsss

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

7/23/2011 11:11 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

some kid did that at my house yesterday and i chased the little shits with a stungun

lol.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

7/23/2011 11:46 AM

Wade. wrote:

the most obvious solution right here

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

7/23/2011 11:48 AM

I don't have a doorbell lol

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

7/23/2011 12:08 PM

i stopped ding dong ditching cus i broke someone's window and had to pay a good $550

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/23/2011 2:34 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Wade. wrote:

You can't freeze paintballs. They just get deformed and shit. They don't get harder.

|

7/23/2011 7:47 PM

Ron44ald wrote:

i stopped ding dong ditching cus i broke someone's window and had to pay a good $550

i once hit a car with my scooter when i was like 7 but he never found me

|

7/23/2011 7:57 PM

Bucket of water and string?

|

jarrod

7/23/2011 11:30 PM

one day these kids were ding dong ditching my house multiple times in a short period of time so finally i put my guillei suit on (camoflauge sniper suit) and hid in the bush while they went to my door and snuck up behind them so when they pushed it and ran I WAS RIGHT BEHIND THEM lmao literally scared the SHIT out of him lmao only ad part was smelled bad as fuck from the shit in his pants lmao

|