Do you think fluoride is good for you?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2014 4:07 PM

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/5/2014 4:13 PM

I see one problem with all this. I have drank tap water for ages, and people have been for a really long time. Same thing with brushing your teeth. Why don't we ALL have cancer then?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/5/2014 4:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2014 7:41 PM

you do realize that you can test your tap water for fluoride, and the test will reveal that it contains such a low amount that it could have absolutely no mental effect on you, nor to incline cancer. this is fucking moronic

Also, half of america eats at mcdonalds twice a day and youre concerned about miniscule amounts of possibly dangerous fuckin fluoride

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

11/5/2014 4:53 PM

the amount of clickbait posted all over that site doesn't lead me to believe that it is a credible source

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/5/2014 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2014 6:21 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

the amount of clickbait posted all over that site doesn't lead me to believe that it is a credible source

This. Also, there's more fluoride in some well water than there is in tap water. It's been proven time and time again that fluoride provides many benefits. Of course, if you sit there consuming straight fluoride all day you're gonna have some problems.

Until you can provide a link to peer reviewed studies and scholarly articles proving that fluoride is dangerous, you're full of shit.

But clearly the government paid for all those studies and paid everyone to say that fluoride is okay. Even I'm paid by the government. Because not being a fucking moron and taking your tinfoil hat off is too mainstream.

Edit: http://health.gov/environment/ReviewofFluoride/

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/6/2014 12:13 AM

U know ur bad grammar makes me minuz brain cellz. Im already in the negative so staaaaap.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/6/2014 4:48 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

the amount of clickbait posted all over that site doesn't lead me to believe that it is a credible source

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This. Also, there's more fluoride in some well water than there is in tap water. It's been proven time and time again that fluoride provides many benefits. Of course, if you sit there consuming straight fluoride all day you're gonna have some problems.

Until you can provide a link to peer reviewed studies and scholarly articles proving that fluoride is dangerous, you're full of shit.

But clearly the government paid for all those studies and paid everyone to say that fluoride is okay. Even I'm paid by the government. Because not being a fucking moron and taking your tinfoil hat off is too mainstream.

Edit: http://health.gov/environment/ReviewofFluoride/

The proof of fluoride being good for its is as existent as my G.E.D

Does not exist because there are no health benefits

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/6/2014 7:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2014 7:59 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

The proof of fluoride being good for its is as existent as my G.E.D

Does not exist because there are no health benefits

Did you click my link? That's proof. It prevents cavities when you consume the amount that is in our water, toothpaste, etc. That is NO WHERE NEAR the amount required to cause any negative side effects.

A link from geoengineeringwatch.org with no evidence to back it up is not proof. However, a link from a government website that summarizes studies done on fluoride is proof.

But, I kinda have to give up here. Talking to conspiracy theorists is like talking to a 6' thick reinforced concrete wall. No matter how much evidence you provide to prove them wrong, they always have an excuse. I just find it hilarious because you know damn well you only think this way because you think it makes you different.

Edit: I just realized I said "many benefits" in my first post. I'm fucking dumb lol. Oh well.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/6/2014 8:08 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Did you click my link? That's proof. It prevents cavities when you consume the amount that is in our water, toothpaste, etc. That is NO WHERE NEAR the amount required to cause any negative side effects.

A link from geoengineeringwatch.org with no evidence to back it up is not proof. However, a link from a government website that summarizes studies done on fluoride is proof.

But, I kinda have to give up here. Talking to conspiracy theorists is like talking to a 6' thick reinforced concrete wall. No matter how much evidence you provide to prove them wrong, they always have an excuse. I just find it hilarious because you know damn well you only think this way because you think it makes you different.

Edit: I just realized I said "many benefits" in my first post. I'm fucking dumb lol. Oh well.

Conspiracies are fun though. I like thinking about what could be and what could happen, even though i know it isn't true.

This whole thing about flouride is bullshit obviously. Americans will blame anything else on cancer than what actually causes it! Years of unhealthy eating and fast food and fried food will cause cancer a lot more quickly than some damn toothpaste. I mean obviously not everyone that eats food that isn't good for them will get cancer, some people are just simply unlucky, or it has to do with genetics. The truth is that people like to give reasons to things that seem possible and blame it on others. Lots of people do this with religion. "Oh why God have you foresaken me?!" No its not God's fault you have herpes, its your dirty ass self. I'm not bad mouthing religion, i just see this kind of bullshit a lot. Conspiracy theories are just another delusion of truth that i must say are always interesting! I was fascinated by some of the things people came up with about JFK and some things about the moon landing being fake. But i wouldn't believe it because really, there is no proof that this happened.

So conspire away, its hilarious and interesting.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/6/2014 8:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2014 8:31 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Conspiracies are fun though. I like thinking about what could be and what could happen, even though i know it isn't true.

This whole thing about flouride is bullshit obviously. Americans will blame anything else on cancer than what actually causes it! Years of unhealthy eating and fast food and fried food will cause cancer a lot more quickly than some damn toothpaste. I mean obviously not everyone that eats food that isn't good for them will get cancer, some people are just simply unlucky, or it has to do with genetics. The truth is that people like to give reasons to things that seem possible and blame it on others. Lots of people do this with religion. "Oh why God have you foresaken me?!" No its not God's fault you have herpes, its your dirty ass self. I'm not bad mouthing religion, i just see this kind of bullshit a lot. Conspiracy theories are just another delusion of truth that i must say are always interesting! I was fascinated by some of the things people came up with about JFK and some things about the moon landing being fake. But i wouldn't believe it because really, there is no proof that this happened.

So conspire away, its hilarious and interesting.

I have a problem with conspiracy theorists because they spread pseudoscience. Their "science" is nothing but what if's and yes but's. Conspiracy theorists never provide any actual scientific evidence for their claims, but can make websites and Youtube videos that convince the scientifically illiterate. It's holding us back. America is a dumb fucking country, and people will believe anything you hold in front of them. Conspiracy theorists call me "sheep" and tell me to "wake up" because I don't listen to their flawed arguments and bullshit lies. They rely on fear and belittling rather than science.

In my opinion, a good scientist is one that is willing to change his mind the second any bit of evidence that contradicts his views appears. This is why I don't respect the scientific views of conspiracy theorists.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/6/2014 1:34 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Did you click my link? That's proof. It prevents cavities when you consume the amount that is in our water, toothpaste, etc. That is NO WHERE NEAR the amount required to cause any negative side effects.

A link from geoengineeringwatch.org with no evidence to back it up is not proof. However, a link from a government website that summarizes studies done on fluoride is proof.

But, I kinda have to give up here. Talking to conspiracy theorists is like talking to a 6' thick reinforced concrete wall. No matter how much evidence you provide to prove them wrong, they always have an excuse. I just find it hilarious because you know damn well you only think this way because you think it makes you different.

Edit: I just realized I said "many benefits" in my first post. I'm fucking dumb lol. Oh well.

MaximusBikes wrote:

Conspiracies are fun though. I like thinking about what could be and what could happen, even though i know it isn't true.

This whole thing about flouride is bullshit obviously. Americans will blame anything else on cancer than what actually causes it! Years of unhealthy eating and fast food and fried food will cause cancer a lot more quickly than some damn toothpaste. I mean obviously not everyone that eats food that isn't good for them will get cancer, some people are just simply unlucky, or it has to do with genetics. The truth is that people like to give reasons to things that seem possible and blame it on others. Lots of people do this with religion. "Oh why God have you foresaken me?!" No its not God's fault you have herpes, its your dirty ass self. I'm not bad mouthing religion, i just see this kind of bullshit a lot. Conspiracy theories are just another delusion of truth that i must say are always interesting! I was fascinated by some of the things people came up with about JFK and some things about the moon landing being fake. But i wouldn't believe it because really, there is no proof that this happened.

So conspire away, its hilarious and interesting.

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I have a problem with conspiracy theorists because they spread pseudoscience. Their "science" is nothing but what if's and yes but's. Conspiracy theorists never provide any actual scientific evidence for their claims, but can make websites and Youtube videos that convince the scientifically illiterate. It's holding us back. America is a dumb fucking country, and people will believe anything you hold in front of them. Conspiracy theorists call me "sheep" and tell me to "wake up" because I don't listen to their flawed arguments and bullshit lies. They rely on fear and belittling rather than science.

In my opinion, a good scientist is one that is willing to change his mind the second any bit of evidence that contradicts his views appears. This is why I don't respect the scientific views of conspiracy theorists.

Lmfao your obviously part of the illuminati

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/6/2014 1:41 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Lmfao your obviously part of the illuminati

Yes, I am scientifically literate, thank you.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/8/2014 3:30 PM

Correlation =/= causation. So vaccines cause autism too I'm guessing?

|

11/8/2014 4:50 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Correlation =/= causation. So vaccines cause autism too I'm guessing?

its really sad how many kids have DIED of PREVENTABLE diseases because of that woman
she forged all of the stats and her medical liscence was revoked, but people still beleive it

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/8/2014 6:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2014 6:26 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Correlation =/= causation. So vaccines cause autism too I'm guessing?

Obviously. I mean clearly the millions of children in the studies that concluded that vaccines don't cause autism were just paid by the government. And the like 8 children in the one study that concluded that vaccines do cause autism despite the study being retracted and the author losing their medical license is completely legit. /sarcasm

Seriously, anti-vaxxers have to be some of the worst people in the world. The worst breed of conspiracy theorists. They ignore the mountains of evidence that contradicts the one faulty, already retracted study that concluded vaccines cause autism. They spread pseudoscience and misinformation and present a serious threat to everyone else. Even if vaccines did cause autism, which they fucking don't, I'd rather have an autistic child than a dead child.

Also, I like how all those sites that say "BIG PHARMA JUST WANTS TO PROFIT" always have an online store.

And it's also funny how conspiracy theorists call you "sheep" but then they share a link from NaturalNews.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/8/2014 6:30 PM

Because of that anti vaccine bitch, some kid caused an outbreak of whooping cough at a school in my town a couple years ago . It's screwed up

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/10/2014 10:53 AM

everyone and their cats penis knows its not good for you

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/10/2014 2:11 PM

ok

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

11/10/2014 2:59 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Because of that anti vaccine bitch, some kid caused an outbreak of whooping cough at a school in my town a couple years ago . It's screwed up

But come one man, how can me not vaccinating my kids put other kids at risk? I may lack an understanding of even the most basic science, but a Youtube video told me not to vaccinate my kids!

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/12/2014 8:16 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Because of that anti vaccine bitch, some kid caused an outbreak of whooping cough at a school in my town a couple years ago . It's screwed up

Xxohioanxx wrote:

But come one man, how can me not vaccinating my kids put other kids at risk? I may lack an understanding of even the most basic science, but a Youtube video told me not to vaccinate my kids!

welllll how does you not vaccinating your kids put other kids at risk when those other kids have been vaccinated?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/12/2014 11:16 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

welllll how does you not vaccinating your kids put other kids at risk when those other kids have been vaccinated?

Herd immunity. Unvaccinated kids are indirectly protected by the vaccinated kids. The outbreak is better controlled when there is the maximum number of people vaccinated. There are already kids out there that can't get vaccinations due to a number of things, so when the anti-vaccination fucks stop vaccinating their kids, the risk of an outbreak increases.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/12/2014 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/12/2014 4:13 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

But come one man, how can me not vaccinating my kids put other kids at risk? I may lack an understanding of even the most basic science, but a Youtube video told me not to vaccinate my kids!

sketchytravis wrote:

welllll how does you not vaccinating your kids put other kids at risk when those other kids have been vaccinated?

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Herd immunity. Unvaccinated kids are indirectly protected by the vaccinated kids. The outbreak is better controlled when there is the maximum number of people vaccinated. There are already kids out there that can't get vaccinations due to a number of things, so when the anti-vaccination fucks stop vaccinating their kids, the risk of an outbreak increases.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I live in mexicali
This was before there were required immunizations prior to enrollment in schools, so some of the poorer Hispanic families weren't required to be immunized. And a lot of other families believed vaccines were bad so the amount of unvacxinated kids was too high, and there was an outbreak

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/12/2014 5:06 PM

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/12/2014 8:08 PM

I always knew fluoride was linked to calcification of the pineal gland, but honestly, to me, that's just in spiritual terms. You people may find me weird, but I have a strong interest in things like lucid dreaming, meditating, astral projecting. All of which are debated on by countless factors.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/12/2014 8:12 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I always knew fluoride was linked to calcification of the pineal gland, but honestly, to me, that's just in spiritual terms. You people may find me weird, but I have a strong interest in things like lucid dreaming, meditating, astral projecting. All of which are debated on by countless factors.

not that weird
i havent had a recallable dream in almost a year, idk why, i used to be able to lucid dream
meditation is something i like to do, but for me it isnt anything spiritual, just trying to clear my mind and relax and let go

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/12/2014 8:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/12/2014 8:40 PM

i dont really believe flouride causing calcification of the pineal gland
from wikipedia :it's sourced info, its legit sources

"Pineal gland calcification may also contribute to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease and may reflect an absence of crystallization inhibitors.[29]

Calcium, phosphorus,[14] and fluoride deposits in the pineal gland have been correlated with aging, showing that, as the brain ages, more deposits collect.[30]"

our bodies have calcium. its not some completely random or disputed thing. as things move through and past the brain, stuff enters and touches the pineal gland from what i understand (blood flow)
blood contains calcium
it deposits over time as calcium comes in contact with the pineal gland, and increases in mass as age increases
it has been shown that calcification of the pineal gland occurs with aging

FLOURIDE IN WATER CAUSING CALCIFICATION ISN'T ANYWHERE AS BELEIVEABLE AS CALCIUM CAUSING CALCIFICATION
calcium calcifies
flouride calcifying doesnt seem correct
i could be wrong, please correct me with legitimate facts that aren't on conspiracy theorist websites, with legitimate scientific backing

EDIT: im guessing calcium deposits happen like hard water (water with calcium and other minerals) in a pipe, as time goes on more mineral buildup occurs on the surface

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/13/2014 2:14 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

But come one man, how can me not vaccinating my kids put other kids at risk? I may lack an understanding of even the most basic science, but a Youtube video told me not to vaccinate my kids!

sketchytravis wrote:

welllll how does you not vaccinating your kids put other kids at risk when those other kids have been vaccinated?

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Herd immunity. Unvaccinated kids are indirectly protected by the vaccinated kids. The outbreak is better controlled when there is the maximum number of people vaccinated. There are already kids out there that can't get vaccinations due to a number of things, so when the anti-vaccination fucks stop vaccinating their kids, the risk of an outbreak increases.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

weeerrrrdddd. I get this

but I meant the non immunized people shouldn't worry the immunized people because theyre already good.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/13/2014 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/13/2014 2:31 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

weeerrrrdddd. I get this

but I meant the non immunized people shouldn't worry the immunized people because theyre already good.

Not exactly. Vaccines don't provide an impenetrable defense. When people don't get vaccinated, the chance of an outbreak greatly increases as explained above. As more people become affected, the more likely it is for vaccinated people to get the disease/virus/whatever the fuck. Vaccines are only really effective when a majority of the population is vaccinated.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/14/2014 8:41 AM

I work in a hospital and I never get vaccinated , never get the flu, while I see people who do get vaccinated get the flu every year

I sure as hell don't trust what they want to put in me

|

11/17/2014 9:05 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Not exactly. Vaccines don't provide an impenetrable defense. When people don't get vaccinated, the chance of an outbreak greatly increases as explained above. As more people become affected, the more likely it is for vaccinated people to get the disease/virus/whatever the fuck. Vaccines are only really effective when a majority of the population is vaccinated.

oh wow. that's a the more you know situation lol

never knew that.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "