Doom 4 Multiplayer Beta

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2016 3:24 PM

anybody playing? :D

it's awesome!

if not call up gamestop and get a beta key, or just go in i guess...

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

4/11/2016 6:57 PM

I am computer-less at the moment, but I will be playing the next Doom after I build my next PC smile

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

4/13/2016 7:58 AM

I heard the next open beta you won't need a key. I'll be playing that one

|

Smoke Drink Die

4/13/2016 3:17 PM

aww jeah! it's gonna rock!

If you weren't able to try Doom's multiplayer component during its closed beta last week, publisher Bethesda Softworks is allowing everyone in next weekend with an open beta on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, the company announced today.

The open beta will run from April 15-17, and will offer the same content as the closed beta: two modes (team deathmatch and Warpath) on two maps (Heatwave and Infernal).

http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/6/11377108/doom-open-beta-date-dlc-season-pass-pc-ps4-xbox-one

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

4/13/2016 3:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2016 3:18 PM

need to delete this double post >_< can't see how, so changed

|

4/13/2016 3:21 PM

Buzzbegone wrote:

I am computer-less at the moment, but I will be playing the next Doom after I build my next PC smile

dude i was without computer for way too long man, i know the feel. thought I was going to miss out on Doom 4 just like all the other good games, pretty sad about it.

tax return ftw lol i -needed- a modern PC anyways, happily coincided with Doom 4 Beta release, and Killer Instinct win10 release.

any idea when you're gonna make it so?

|

4/13/2016 3:29 PM

btw ignore the haters on the multiplayer. you can't please everyone.
once i learned the maps and control system it felt very fluid and quick.

felt like a cross between quake 2 and quake 3, but really stands out on its very own. it feels like doom, all that raw energy and environment. threw about 12 hours into it without even noticing. after the beta was over it was like "....well NOW what do i do?"

the only thing i really didn't like was nerfed rockets. it's like chill, rockets are supposed to blow people apart. the shotgun shouldn't be more powerful. though truthfully the maps are so tight that it's prob a balance thing. nobody would survive most of the encounters haha ^_^

we'll see when the full release comes out though!

|

4/15/2016 10:22 PM

had alpha access i grew up on doom, doom 2 is still my favorite i know everything in that game. but yea im not looking forward to multiplayer so i havnt been playing it i have it on PC, im looking forward to the campaign though

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

4/16/2016 4:44 PM

DUDE that's awesome!!!!! yeah i was disappointed when the current beta was MP and not campaign. i wanna go dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun DIN DIN and shoot a barrel then go left and find them waiting

|

4/16/2016 4:45 PM

also wtf bethesda at least wait a year before DLC announcements paid for weapon? gtfo

|

5/13/2016 1:27 AM

I prefer UT.

|