Drugs.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 11:59 PM

What meds do you guys take when you're sore/hurting and do you guys like seeing doctors? Or are you one the manly men who rubs dirt on it? I usually just take aspirin and over the counter stuff. I HATE going to the doctors! All they want is money and they just tell what I can't and shouldn't be doing. What do you guys do?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/31/2013 12:01 AM

tylenol pm and a lot of them. nothing else works for me when it comes to over the counter pain medicine

|

vital's redneck

7/31/2013 12:16 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

tylenol pm and a lot of them. nothing else works for me when it comes to over the counter pain medicine

I can't take sleep medicine because once I run out or I stop taking it I don't sleep!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

7/31/2013 12:18 AM

1: acne meds
2: beer
3: tylonal
4: alegra
5: meth

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/31/2013 12:27 AM

SickDude wrote:

Damn SickDude, you seemed like an LSD kinda guy. I figured you'd have Vagisil in the mix of meds as well. xD

For real though, you crack me up man!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

7/31/2013 12:32 AM

Stocksy wrote:

Damn SickDude, you seemed like an LSD kinda guy. I figured you'd have Vagisil in the mix of meds as well. xD

Thanks man!

And i stopped taking lsd after it made the voices in my head go away. And i can't afford crystal meth so i just do the regular kid

|

I ride for my papou.

7/31/2013 12:40 AM

SickDude wrote:

Thanks man!

And i stopped taking lsd after it made the voices in my head go away. And i can't afford crystal meth so i just do the regular kid

Lmao, In all seriousness I'm completely drug free! Haha I've never done any kind of drug and I don't plan to, they're bad m'kay! xD

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

7/31/2013 12:43 AM

Stocksy wrote:

Lmao, In all seriousness I'm completely drug free! Haha I've never done any kind of drug and I don't plan to, they're bad m'kay! xD

Yup! I have never touched weed. It looks nasty and i don't like smoke haah. Also some local kids died on their first time trying heroin. Scares the shit outta me

|

I ride for my papou.

7/31/2013 7:41 AM

The only time Ive been to the doctor recently was like 3 or 4 months ago when i fucked my back up. i actually never take any kind of pain medications because i think that it makes the.body weaker and dependent on meds (weird i know)

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/31/2013 8:32 AM

SickDude wrote:

Beer
Meth

Stop. Just stop.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/31/2013 9:06 AM

SickDude wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Beer
Meth

Stop. Just stop.

What's the matter? did he steal your idea?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 9:11 AM

SickDude wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Thanks man!

If you think marijuana is anything like heroin, your retarded as fuck.
Marijuana: Caniboid, harmless won't do any serious damage.
Heroin: Opiod, very fucking dangerous, can easily kill because of contamination (ie cutting with rat poison)
Heroin is mentally and physically addicting.
Weed is entirely mental

Weed does less than alcohol
Wees does less than cigarettes
Weed is not bad at all, it's illegal because of a campaign against hemp because it would do great harm to the timber industry.
Your fucking retarded if your addicted to weed.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 9:15 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Heroin: Opiod, very fucking dangerous, can easily kill because of contamination (ie cutting with rat poison)
Weed is entirely mental

Weed is not bad at all, it's illegal because of a campaign against hemp because it would do great harm to the timber industry.

Right.. nothing serious... just make you mentally retarded, but i guess you'd have to be retarded to think it's totally fine to do any drug.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 9:26 AM

I am on a SHIT load of Pain Medication for a Sublaxed Shoulder.. I am Wasted pretty much every waking minute lol..

500mg of Tramadol Hydrochloride Per Day
3.6 GRAMS of Gabapentin Per Day
240mg of Morphine Sulphate Per Day
10/20ml of Oramorph (Liquid Morphine) Per Day (If/When Needed)

Other Meds...

2.5mg of Olanzypene Per Day
40mg of Citalopram Per Day
200mg of Tegretol Per Day
1 GRAM of Metformin Per Day
30 Units of Insulin Per Day

|

7/31/2013 10:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 11:11 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Weed is entirely mental

You're*
You're*
You're*

Yep it isn't bad at all guys.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

7/31/2013 11:11 AM

Photo
|

I ride for my papou.

7/31/2013 11:24 AM

Photo
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 11:27 AM

Topsey wrote:

I am on a SHIT load of Pain Medication for a Sublaxed Shoulder.. I am Wasted pretty much every waking minute lol..

500mg of Tramadol Hydrochloride Per Day
3.6 GRAMS of Gabapentin Per Day
240mg of Morphine Sulphate Per Day
10/20ml of Oramorph (Liquid Morphine) Per Day (If/When Needed)

Other Meds...

2.5mg of Olanzypene Per Day
40mg of Citalopram Per Day
200mg of Tegretol Per Day
1 GRAM of Metformin Per Day
30 Units of Insulin Per Day

Damn topsey that's alot of drugs.

Dunno how you deal with the olanzapine mate, I only take it when absolutely nessersary, that and quetiapine.
I was on 20mg of olanzapine at one point, shit wipes me out tho, its a hardcore med for sure.

Feel for ya matey all those drugs can't be good for ya, all the best bro.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/31/2013 3:27 PM

SickDude wrote:

Thanks man!

FuckYoCult wrote:

Weed is entirely mental

Stocksy wrote:

You're*
You're*
You're*

An illegal substance?
You were raised differently from me.
The way I've always looked at it: The law doesn't respect me, so I don't respect it. Marijuana does nothing no harm.
You know nothing more than what is going to be shoved down your throat.
And by your same logic, drugs include any substance that changes the human body. Nicotine is a drug . Ibuprofen is a drug. Asprin is a drug.
Stocksy: Nice attempt at having a relative statement in a civilized discussion.
*You're a faggot .

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/31/2013 3:47 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

An illegal substance?
The way I've always looked at it: The law doesn't respect me, so I don't respect it. Marijuana does nothing no harm.
And by your same logic, drugs include any substance that changes the human body. Nicotine is a drug . Ibuprofen is a drug. Asprin is a drug.
*You're a faggot .

Are you an idiot? Stop trying to defend weed so much.... It doesn't help you. You must have been raped as a baby.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 3:58 PM

Stocksy wrote:

You're*
You're*
You're*

FuckYoCult wrote:

An illegal substance?
*You're a faggot .

Chrisaustin wrote:

Are you an idiot? Stop trying to defend weed so much.... It doesn't help you. You must have been raped as a baby.

You mad bro?

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/31/2013 4:02 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

You mad bro?

lol.... Is that still cool to say?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 4:07 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

FuckYoCult wrote:

You mad bro?

Chrisaustin wrote:

lol.... Is that still cool to say?

Is rape still relevant or funny?
Nigga get up to date.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/31/2013 10:56 PM

I don't know how old you guys are, but wait until you're past 30.........hell begins. (I really sound old now)
In the past I used to do really high jumps and normally it didn't always went well, but pain didn't bothered me that much.
But since I got older, the pain becomes more intense and lasts a lot longer !!! It's a bitch really.
The only medicine I use is Paracetamol or Ibuprofen, that's like Aspirine only stronger...........

|

Gravity sucks

7/31/2013 11:05 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

An illegal substance?
*You're a faggot .

Does no harm? you know who brings most of the weed to the US? The Mexican cartels. And if you think those gangs do no harm, then you need to get out from under the rock you live under. There are more consequences to smoking weed than what it does to your body. Stew on that next time you light up.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/31/2013 11:13 PM

Stocksy wrote:

You're*
You're*
You're*

FuckYoCult wrote:

An illegal substance?
*You're a faggot .

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Does no harm? you know who brings most of the weed to the US? The Mexican cartels. And if you think those gangs do no harm, then you need to get out from under the rock you live under. There are more consequences to smoking weed than what it does to your body. Stew on that next time you light up.

The PLANT itself.
But violence occurs from the logistical problems (ie Rats, Feds, Rivals) and Cartels aren't killing over pot
They get violent over Class A drugs, money and guns.
And don't forget that those cartels can do a little good to the poor. Pablo Escobar did try to redistribute his wealth. Cant say that much for many cigarette or beer companies.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/31/2013 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 11:21 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

The PLANT itself.
But violence occurs from the logistical problems (ie Rats, Feds, Rivals) and Cartels aren't killing over pot
They get violent over Class A drugs, money and guns.
And don't forget that those cartels can do a little good to the poor. Pablo Escobar did try to redistribute his wealth. Cant say that much for many cigarette or beer companies.

They may not get violent over weed, but if you buy an once of weed that was supplied by the cartel, then your are giving them money to buy guns/ammo/whatever and that keeps them violent. It's all connected. And I can not fucking believe you tried to say the cartel does some good. They are evil to the fucking core and nothing they do can change that. They kill thousands of innocent people a year, so that they can get more money off you smoking your bowl and Rich Guy X snorting his coke. They are the scum of the Earth. That said, I think weed should be legalized, as the economic growth that could come from the industry is massive, and it would put a huge dent in the cartels income if all the weed in the U.S. came from the U.S. instead of cartels.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/2/2013 12:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2013 12:10 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I can't remember the last time I bought weed off the streets, let alone from a cartel member. Lol. Most of California's supply is grown within walking distance of the clinics that sell it, and most of the country's supply comes from here. Not transported and sold by cartels, but by normal people like the rest of us. Joys of having a medical card, plus more and more states legalizing medical programs, or the plant altogether. By doing this, the states are defying the government and putting cartels out of business. Also weed is shown to have little to no side effects mentally or physically and isn't addictive, even with heavy daily use. Same can't be said for alcohol, cigarettes, prescription pills, etc. Only problems that weed causes is it makes lazy type people even more lazy, therefore they bitch and say "weed is keeping me down", when it's really their mindset in the first place. Plus you can't get a job because of a piss test, and it's still illegal for some reason, so that invites the cops and legal troubles. I think you've been a little misguided, just like the rest of the country....well, world for that matter.

Oh and just to let you know, the food and water you eat/drink on a daily has more harmful chemicals in it than most drugs. Stew on that the next time you eat a cheeseburger. = )

Edit: Also, weed works by creating cannabinoids in your brain, a NATURALLY occurring process in your body whether you smoke or not. All smoking does is overload the receptors and production, therefore making you "high", aka euphoric. Anyone care to argue that one?

|

8/2/2013 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2013 1:17 PM

Are people on vital really this fucking dumb? This thread was about medicine and you dumb fucks turn it into a weed thread.... Get a life... Smoke weed if you want.. I could give a shit less if you do... Not my brain that rots. Now i say good day Pricks!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/2/2013 3:43 PM

Any potheads can go and google 420yolo.com smoking marijuana is not cool.

|