E-cig?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2014 3:06 PM

Just picked one of these up and it honestly sucks. Dont know if any of you know anything about these and could help me but I figured its worth a shot...

After not too long it started tasting HORRIBLE. I took it to the shop and the guy put in a brand new wick and coils and said I should be good to go but it still tastes shitty, little bit better, but still shitty.

I still have the same fluid in there that was there before the new coils/wick. Its brand new. I use no-niquatine fluid.

It just has a super metallic, burnt taste to it and I cant figure out why. Usually its because of wicks/coils but I already replaced those so idunno. Could the old fluid be ruined because of my old coils burning out? Or is there anything else that could be causing this?

Heeelllpppp.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/23/2014 3:14 PM

My brother has one of them. He gets different flavors, so maybe try that. His favorite smells like fruit loops.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/23/2014 3:17 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

My brother has one of them. He gets different flavors, so maybe try that. His favorite smells like fruit loops.

I have super fruity ones and they tasted fine for the first day I owned the thing. Definitely not the flavors. I guess im going to take it back up to the shop tomorrow... maybe the new coil was a dud

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

5/23/2014 3:19 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I have super fruity ones and they tasted fine for the first day I owned the thing. Definitely not the flavors. I guess im ...more

So can any age person use non nicotine e cigs? Legally i mean. And do you know if the smoke can still mess up you lungs?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/23/2014 3:26 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

So can any age person use non nicotine e cigs? Legally i mean. And do you know if the smoke can still mess up you lungs?

You have to be 18 but I was given this one and honestly dont care. Im sure it has some effects, but I wouldnt imagine anything more than say a hookah. I dont really intend to smoke it often, just something to play around with and smoke while my other friends smoke cigarettes. I quit smoking cigs about a year ago so I chose to go nicotineless just to avoid re-addiction. I would never buy one of these intending to puff nonstop.

|

5/23/2014 3:33 PM

Try changing the battery, when ever a buddy complains about it tasting burnt or whatever they usually just take the battery out and put it back it or change it. Also dont know if yours has one but some of them have like an adjuster thing that controls how much liquid gets cooked or how hot it gets i think you could try adjusting that thing and it might work

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/23/2014 11:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2014 11:09 PM

It's called a vape and everyone and their mother has one here. My buddies dad actually owns a shop just for them. They can get reaallyy expensive for a good one.

I've heard that with decent ones you can control how much oil gets burnt so I'd try increasing that but I also know that you have to clean them (Lower quality ones) below the tip quite a bit. Some oils can be HARSH so I'd watch out for that. Had a puff of one and my throat killed for days.

I'll ask for you , I can get an awnser by Monday.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/24/2014 12:11 AM

I remember when they just came up with those things years ago... they were smaller and looked like cigs and were hundreds of dollars... I didn't like em then, and I quit smoking since then, so I wont try these new things out... but yeah

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/25/2014 5:33 AM

For those kind of tanks don't constantly vape on it. Take a vape wait like 20 seconds then vape again. If you vape constantly without breaks the wick doesn't get saturated fast enough so you will partially burn the wick so the burnt part will mix in with your liquid which makes it taste bad. But it could also be something else...

|

5/25/2014 5:52 AM

Gotta love indian dudes working at convenience stores. He wouldn't sell me condoms cause I'm not 18 but he sold me a hookah pen (which I guess is kinda sorta similar to an e cig)

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/25/2014 6:13 AM

There were 11 year old kids riding scooters at my local park passing one of these around.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/25/2014 9:59 AM

I saw a guy in walmart smoking one.. I think they are retarded and they are just like cigarettes. Really there are better ways to spend ur money like on bike parts, car parts, food. Really I don't care what people do js but srsly kids don't do drugs.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/25/2014 10:16 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I saw a guy in walmart smoking one.. I think they are retarded and they are just like cigarettes. Really there are better ways ...more

Eh. Spend like $15 on juice every 2-3months and $3 for new coils every 2-3 weeks. Not that bad. I didn't pay for the actual e-cig itself though, I would never do that haha. Theyre pretty damn expensive. I puff on it occasionally, maybe a few times a day. If it became a habit to smoke it all day I would probably just sell it because im sure it would cause some pretty bad damage to my lungs. Lately ive been tempted to smoke cigarettes again since im hanging out with my old crew and they always smoke around me. I would really like to have this just to enjoy smoke breaks with them and what not and not be tempted to smoke a real cigarette. And it works out for me pretty damn well that way.

|

5/27/2014 2:21 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Gotta love indian dudes working at convenience stores. He wouldn't sell me condoms cause I'm not 18 but he sold me a hookah ...more

lol pretty sure that that's illegal to not sell you condoms.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/3/2014 7:57 AM

Try Another Juice And Get A New Wick And Let The Juice Sit For A Few Hours. Mine Used To Do That.

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

6/4/2014 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2014 6:44 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Gotta love indian dudes working at convenience stores. He wouldn't sell me condoms cause I'm not 18 but he sold me a hookah ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

lol pretty sure that that's illegal to not sell you condoms.

I think it is. Whatever, he'd probably sell em now. Last guy who worked there got busted for selling tobacco and alcohol to minors so he was probably uptight about that

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim