Ear gauges and plugs question

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2012 11:18 PM

I'm at 7/16size right now so I went to store today to buy some acrylic clear gaugea and some metal ones when I got home I noticed that the acrylic one was a little bit thicker in size then metal one my question is for people that knows about gauges are acrylic gauges always a little thicker then metal ones cause I went back to the store and the lady told me that most place never have the exact mm sizes on gauges and that acrylic gaugea are usually a little thicker in size

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

4/20/2012 8:28 PM

Are they saddle plugs? As in bigger on the outside smaller in the middle?

|

refs tcbmx, future fbm, ftwaymom91, droogskull, spikez5, agrracing, bmx4thahaters, irideeverything92, the balt, 1of1547 , shadow.conspiracy , x.woody.x, rideeverything92, blizzbikes, bstick, showtime402, brokenbmx.....tired of listing. Ask around im legit

4/20/2012 11:15 PM

im at 1/2" and have been for about ten yrs now... that being said, i have had tons of diff styles and materials... all 1/2" but none the exact same. so yeah, its normal. you will have the ones that have more flare on the edges and the ones that will be thicker in the middle and so on... if youre having issues just take a really warm/hot shower and pop em in then.

|

got bike?