Ebola.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2014 12:28 PM

I don't get why people freak out about random diseases. First it was swine flu, then other stuff, now ebola? Why does media constantly have to have some retarded africa disease to freak out about. isnt it like under a hundred people that have it in America?? Don't go to Africa or the hospitals with Patients in it and you are probably fine...

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/20/2014 1:19 PM

It's really not as big of a threat as people think it is but I do think flights from Africa to America and other places should be limited. I don't understand why people are freaking out about this now and saying that all of the sudden it's man made to kill off population. Obviously not considering there was a small ebola outbreak in the 90s.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/20/2014 1:37 PM

Stocksy wrote:

It's really not as big of a threat as people think it is but I do think flights from Africa to America and other places should ...more

You got your hypochondriacs and other disease freaks and whatnot. And when left untreated long enough it can become fatal. So it's easy to see why the media blows it out of proportion and uses it non stop. But as far as man made, definately not. That shits been around in africa as long as i can remember. Remember that the media makes money off controversy. They're gonna use anything they can that causes problems/arguments to further their own agenda, which is like always, money.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/20/2014 4:20 PM

this is the same thing that happened with swine flu
a bunch of people freaking out, nothing happened anything like they predicted
there is a lull in ebola cases so that's kind of good
plus its not deadly at all if you are healthy and you get treated as early as possible

also there is a big reason for why the mortality rate is so high in africa. basically one person in a community gets sick with ebola, the american doctor dudes come by and take him away to treat him. he dies, now the community won't let people get treated because they think that they arent really getting treatment. its what has been happening with ebola, and with countless diseases in the past. i mean if some random dude took your friend and he never returned, would you be ok to let them take your other friend? hell no. plus some of them are spreading the belief that by kissing a dead ebola victim you are immune, not joking.

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/20/2014 6:39 PM

we all gon die

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

10/20/2014 7:11 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

this is the same thing that happened with swine flu
a bunch of people freaking out, nothing happened anything like they ...more

This is why flights should be limited! WTF America?

|

YouTube

10/20/2014 9:54 PM

I always wanted to play nazi zombies irl. Atleast ill go out with a bang, #HASHTAGYOLOLOLOLOLOLTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hehe bored -_0

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/20/2014 11:30 PM

Ebola kills you in a few days. It's quite scary.

You bleed from the inside.
Blood and pus come out from every orifice on your body.

With swine flu, nothing happened like they predicted because they took precautionary measures.
If you don't fly frequently, you shouldn't be worried.

And they can't limit the flights to africa... How are they going to smuggle blood diamonds?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/21/2014 7:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2014 7:30 AM

one try kid wrote:

Blood and pus come out from every orifice on ...more

" Kills you in a few days"
Up to 21 day incubation
3-5 days of mild symptoms like headache and fever
Around day 5-8 is when you blow sour water out of both ends
Day 9-11 is bleeding confUsion and death in 60% of the cases in third world countries
With first world medical treatme
nt that number is only 33% with 3 cases in the I.. It's not immediate death but it's not the slowest thing ever

I got swine flu and ended up in the hospital and they verified that it was swine flu.. It sucked but I didn't die, even though I have a condition that makes it easy for me to get really sick
If closing flights to Africa doesn't hrlp, we should close all borders and quarantine incoming people on ellis island for 30 days like they have done in the past.. Medical personell will be allowed to enter and be quarantined and leave to go to Africa via military transport

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/21/2014 4:56 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

" Kills you in a few days"
Up to 21 day incubation
3-5 days of mild symptoms like headache and fever
Around day 5-8 is when ...more

That's the thing though, the symptoms don't really tell you much.
It could be anything.

"first world medical treatment" ._.

I get it Steve, you aren't paranoid about it...
Try hiring a prostitute twice a month and you'll be paranoid about disease too...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/22/2014 6:48 AM

I feel bad and some of my symptoms match ebola. Automatically thought ebola, if i have it atleast 5 other people are about to get it as im at school.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/22/2014 7:42 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

I feel bad and some of my symptoms match ebola. Automatically thought ebola, if i have it atleast 5 other people are about to ...more

Get off vital then! We don't want to get sick!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/22/2014 7:58 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

I feel bad and some of my symptoms match ebola. Automatically thought ebola, if i have it atleast 5 other people are about to ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Get off vital then! We don't want to get sick!

Get off! I dont want to catch a computer virus

|

10/22/2014 1:25 PM

one try kid wrote:

Thats BS mate. The nurse infected with ebola in Spain a week or two ago is now 100% healthy.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/22/2014 3:37 PM

one try kid wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Thats BS mate. The nurse infected with ebola in Spain a week or two ago is now 100% healthy.

Not bs.. In Africa, you do die ofteb, the stat is 90% fatality r8 m8

|

10/22/2014 6:53 PM

Government propaganda illuminati shit is going down big time

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/22/2014 7:16 PM

More americans have married kim kardashian than died from ebola. chill the fuck out

|

10/22/2014 8:32 PM

tomdon wrote:

More americans have married kim kardashian than died from ebola. chill the fuck out

More americans have fucked kim kardashian than have been to mcdonalds

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/23/2014 6:20 AM

tomdon wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

More americans have fucked kim kardashian than have been to mcdonalds

I don't know about that. Mcdonalds tastes good

|

10/23/2014 4:30 PM

The worlds getting overpopulated , if Ebola turns out to be the next Black Plague oh well , eventually something's going to massively thin out our numbers history always repeats itself

|

10/23/2014 6:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

The worlds getting overpopulated , if Ebola turns out to be the next Black Plague oh well , eventually something's going to ...more

fun fact: the black plague did a lot more damage in asia than it did in europe

|

10/23/2014 7:20 PM

eskimojay wrote:

The worlds getting overpopulated , if Ebola turns out to be the next Black Plague oh well , eventually something's going to ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

another fun fact: the black plague isn't the deadliest disease of all time, it's malaria, estimated to have killed half of the human population that has ever lived. how's that for a fuckin plague

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

10/23/2014 8:45 PM

eskimojay wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

notorious NIG wrote:

another fun fact: the black plague isn't the deadliest disease of all time, it's malaria, estimated to have killed half of the ...more

a successful one

|

10/24/2014 12:35 PM

meh. I aint worried about shit.

also. theres a new thing that's going to kill us all every year

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/31/2014 5:29 PM

one try kid wrote:

T-rider wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Anyways, there has been around 2700-3000 deads because of ebola SINCE 1972. Colds kill 2000 people a year. Theres chances of living if you get ebola if you are not a por African who was already starving before getting it.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/2/2014 9:57 PM

T-rider wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Anyways, there has been around 2700-3000 deads because of ebola SINCE 1972. Colds kill 2000 people a year. Theres chances of ...more

basically if you keep your fluid intake and such all good, you do fine... so dying from it is kinda hard.

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

11/3/2014 4:15 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Anyways, there has been around 2700-3000 deads because of ebola SINCE 1972. Colds kill 2000 people a year. Theres chances of ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

basically if you keep your fluid intake and such all good, you do fine... so dying from it is kinda hard.

this
plus, if youre malnourished and dehydrated before ebola, its like running 20 miles just before a triathalon

|

11/5/2014 10:50 AM

T-rider wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

this
plus, if youre malnourished and dehydrated before ebola, its like running 20 miles just before a triathalon

your response made my inside giggles. like ebola.

|

11/6/2014 12:32 PM

Ebola has been in the US for about a month and everyone is wearing masks.

AIDS has been here for about 60 years and a lot of people still don't use condoms.

|

YouTube

11/6/2014 1:24 PM

I'll just leave this here. Ebola is way overhyped, and too many people don't check sources when they read something about it. This guy in the video however, does. Ebola shouldn't be taken lightly, but nearly everything you've heard about it, isn't true. Countless people in the US do NOT have it (Yes some people do) and countless people have NOT died from it here as well. West Africa is another story though, but still less than 5000 people have died total from it.

And it's also not a form of population control To quote the video below, if it were, then the government fucking sucks at killing people.

|