Economy?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2012 12:19 PM

What do yall think we should do to bring the economy back to its once glorious state?

|

Freedom to ride means Freedom to live.

3/7/2012 12:26 PM

You should go buy a house.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/7/2012 12:34 PM

Has the market gone up again. I haven't looked in on it

|

3/7/2012 12:42 PM

beast.reality31 wrote:

Has the market gone up again. I haven't looked in on it

"the market"? The housing market? The DOW? The entire NYSE?

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

3/7/2012 12:44 PM

I have a big penis

|

3/7/2012 12:46 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

I have a big penis

PROVE IT.

|

3/7/2012 12:47 PM

Ooh baby

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

3/7/2012 12:47 PM

I can't

|

3/7/2012 1:03 PM

sad
|

3/7/2012 1:10 PM

Alright i'm back to my old avatar. I sort of missed her.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

3/7/2012 1:31 PM

I did, too.

|

3/7/2012 9:34 PM

Stop being baby back bitches and quit worrying about what other countries think of us.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/8/2012 7:35 AM

Some population control.

|

3/8/2012 12:00 PM

Staple your nutsack to a table to prove you're tough. That will show the economy you're serious, and it will behave itself.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/8/2012 12:31 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Staple your nutsack to a table to prove you're tough. That will show the economy you're serious, and it will behave itself.

ahaha lolzzzz

I feel retarded for saying "lol"....

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

3/9/2012 7:05 AM

You know what helps? spend some money locally. Rather than ordering from DC, or other online retailers, buy from your lbs have your LBS order the parts you need. Yes, sometimes it costs a little more, but THATS why it costs more. A LBS has a higher percentage of their money tied up in overhead than a big mail order place does. Unfortunately, big internet/mail order has killed a lot of local business' which is where most people work. If all the small "mom and pop" shops close up, and the only thing left is walmart and dans comp, where are you going to get a job? You really want to work for walmart?

|

Better to remain silent, and appear a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

3/9/2012 7:30 AM

im buying an E21 ^-^

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

3/9/2012 12:36 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

"the market"? The housing market? The DOW? The entire NYSE?

The housing market

|

3/9/2012 12:37 PM

Brian_James wrote:

You know what helps? spend some money locally. Rather than ordering from DC, or other online retailers, buy from your lbs have your LBS order the parts you need. Yes, sometimes it costs a little more, but THATS why it costs more. A LBS has a higher percentage of their money tied up in overhead than a big mail order place does. Unfortunately, big internet/mail order has killed a lot of local business' which is where most people work. If all the small "mom and pop" shops close up, and the only thing left is walmart and dans comp, where are you going to get a job? You really want to work for walmart?

HArd to do when the LBS of some towns suck and they dont know what there doing

|

3/9/2012 12:38 PM

beast.reality31 wrote:

The housing market

You do realize that "the housing market" is a very generic term, right? And it's not something you can just "look in on" from time to time like the NYSE.

|

3/9/2012 12:45 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

You do realize that "the housing market" is a very generic term, right? And it's not something you can just "look in on" from time to time like the NYSE.

OK heres a simpler question for ya is it ok to buy a house or isnt it would i be smart to right now or wait a couple years

|

3/9/2012 12:52 PM

beast.reality31 wrote:

OK heres a simpler question for ya is it ok to buy a house or isnt it would i be smart to right now or wait a couple years

What do you plan on getting out of your home? There are arguments for both sides.

|

3/9/2012 12:58 PM

i wish people would be more shallow and not care about things that matter. live to die.

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

3/9/2012 1:16 PM

If i had a local shop to support id be all about it. I seriously give them a chance everytime i need parts. I was just there telling them i needed a crank set with a 22mm spindle and Spanish bearings to match. The guy replys with "those are short cranks man". then i tell him no its the spindle.... and he jus tells me he doesnt even know what a spindle is. then offers me haro cranks for 6 years ago.

|

3/9/2012 1:29 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

If i had a local shop to support id be all about it. I seriously give them a chance everytime i need parts. I was just there telling them i needed a crank set with a 22mm spindle and Spanish bearings to match. The guy replys with "those are short cranks man". then i tell him no its the spindle.... and he jus tells me he doesnt even know what a spindle is. then offers me haro cranks for 6 years ago.

sounds like a sitcom that's so bad

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

3/9/2012 5:08 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

3/10/2012 11:50 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Some population control.

Completely true unfortunately. The world has practically reached it's K capacity. If populations were controlled, overcrowding and over-using precious resources would be eliminated. Granted it's not a direct link to the economy, but it does affect it.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/11/2012 12:31 AM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Some population control.

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Completely true unfortunately. The world has practically reached it's K capacity. If populations were controlled, overcrowding and over-using precious resources would be eliminated. Granted it's not a direct link to the economy, but it does affect it.

Where I live, or should I say in the state of California, is known to have underage sex and teen pregnancy.

That's the problem. I think...

|

3/11/2012 12:39 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Where I live, or should I say in the state of California, is known to have underage sex and teen pregnancy.

That's the problem. I think...

the fact that there are illegal aliens sneaking into the state everyday doesn't help either.

|

3/11/2012 12:59 AM

RiverSideRider wrote:

the fact that there are illegal aliens sneaking into the state everyday doesn't help either.

Never thought about that.

|