Editing

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2012 6:33 PM

I would like to start editing what kinda equipment do I need besides a camcorder to edit

|

7/2/2012 6:46 PM

stabilizer
tripod
editing program

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/2/2012 7:00 PM

Thanks any types of editing programs like any names you could give me

|

7/2/2012 7:05 PM

i use power director and it is amazing. easy to torrent if you know how to do that shit and if you dont i think its only like 60 bucks

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/3/2012 3:30 AM

I use Sony Vegas Pro 11, it does the job.

|

7/3/2012 11:21 PM

I have a glidecam, skate handles, many tripods, I also have weights with a rod sticking through them screwing into my handles for more stability when im doing long lens shot on my board and im probably missing something else

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

7/4/2012 9:16 AM

TXLJHOPE wrote:

I have a glidecam, skate handles, many tripods, I also have weights with a rod sticking through them screwing into my handles for more stability when im doing long lens shot on my board and im probably missing something else

He's clearly talking about video editing.

If you're just starting out, try windows movie maker. It's super easy to use and free. But if you feel like you want software that can do more, get sony vegas. It's pretty simple too.

|

7/4/2012 3:44 PM

TXLJHOPE wrote:

Sammon wrote:

He's clearly talking about video editing.

If you're just starting out, try windows movie maker. It's super easy to use and free. But if you feel like you want software that can do more, get sony vegas. It's pretty simple too.

"equipment" Go back to TCU if you're going to argue

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope