Entertainment Outside of Riding

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2016 11:46 AM

I like to edit videos a lot. I am thinking about getting a fingerboard soon so that my friend in this video and I can shred together. Big shoutout to John Tranomi for getting these clips and an even bigger shoutout to my buddy, Big Johnny T. (Topsey) for filming.

What do you guys like to do besides ride?
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/1/2016 7:31 PM

Watch stupid youtube videos like that one haha.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/1/2016 9:19 PM

LOL Stocksy you should get a hawt black girlfriend to absorb your energy so you can chill. Worked out for me so much I married her.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/2/2016 9:12 AM

Ride mountain bikes.

|

1/3/2016 11:06 PM

Ski, skate, watch videos, play bass/guitar, drink, play the piano hyuck, race cars, work on cars.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/4/2016 3:11 PM

I've got a fingerboard at my desk at work for boredom.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/7/2016 1:23 AM

I just study ._.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/7/2016 1:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2016 1:59 AM

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh^HHHHHHHHHHH^hhhhhh-h-h-h-h-H-hH-hH Im inspired

I just Paint and play CSGO :_>
Hire me im por

Photo

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

1/7/2016 10:26 AM

I don't get much time to myself, but I play minecraft a lot more than I should.....

|

1/7/2016 9:40 PM

I've always wanted to get a group of
Friends together to go to a city and troll some protestors , like those save the rainforest hippies , animal activists and better yet some religious groups

Not that I'm full out opposed to their ideas their just annoying as fuck and most of the time retardedly unknowingly hippocritical about what their protesting and I'd think it'd be funny as fuck to film their outrageous reactions and post it on YouTube

|

1/7/2016 9:41 PM

skate/film/edit/study/sleep

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5