Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2013 2:09 PM

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

4/1/2013 2:24 PM

That kind of shit makes me feel nervous and lucky at the same time. He was just jumping.. how the fuck???

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/1/2013 2:26 PM

Yeah, i saw that when it happened. I can't believe duke lost sad

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/1/2013 3:06 PM

Shit.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/1/2013 4:00 PM

I thought it was kinda wierd and a little stupid how the hole tam was like crying, I mean he just broke his leg, it's not like he got hit by a bus or shot.... When my buddy broke his leg (looked somewhat similar) all he could do was laugh, he was in shock and just hystercally laughing away.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/1/2013 7:01 PM

Me? wrote:

I thought it was kinda wierd and a little stupid how the hole tam was like crying, I mean he just broke his leg, it's not like he got hit by a bus or shot.... When my buddy broke his leg (looked somewhat similar) all he could do was laugh, he was in shock and just hystercally laughing away.

i know... and everyone was sharing pictures on fb and there was a #prayforware thing going on.... i mean c'mon, it's just a broken leg. even if it's a bad break, it'll heal.

|

4/2/2013 5:27 AM

cky199 wrote:

i know... and everyone was sharing pictures on fb and there was a #prayforware thing going on.... i mean c'mon, it's just a broken leg. even if it's a bad break, it'll heal.

Lol, i still think it looked disgusting

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

4/2/2013 8:19 AM

Icant180 wrote:

Lol, i still think it looked disgusting

don't get me wrong, it was fucking nasty, but people are acting like he was gonna die. lol.

|