Expelled from school.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2014 12:57 AM

Hey guys this is going to be kind of random but I got expelled from school. sad now i got online school and it's farking horrible. Anybody else? xD

|

5/15/2014 4:36 AM

Why'd you get expelled man?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/15/2014 1:06 PM

you live in La. Which school did you get expelled from? and for what?

|

5/15/2014 1:25 PM

I go you an online school too. Shit sucks.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

5/15/2014 2:22 PM

Got expelled for possession of weed. :L and no I live in Arizona, idk why it says LA.

|

5/15/2014 6:13 PM

Shaggi wrote:

Got expelled for possession of weed. :L and no I live in Arizona, idk why it says LA.

C'mon man....Why'd you bring that shit to school with you?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/15/2014 6:25 PM

I usually smoked before school then after. :L

|

5/15/2014 10:00 PM

Shaggi wrote:

I usually smoked before school then after. :L

That's your fault for being a dumbass

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/15/2014 10:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2014 10:09 PM

Swegggggg points!!! Weed before school and weed after school, do you also wear weed clothing, thats extra bonus Swegggg points!

|

5/15/2014 10:36 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

That's your fault for being a dumbass

This.

I mean really, you couldn't just wait till you got home rather than risk it?


Also bmxfromma, every time I read a post from you I hear Hyde's voice in my head haha.

|

5/15/2014 10:58 PM

What online school are you using?

|

5/15/2014 11:01 PM

BMXSkater wrote:

Swegggggg points!!! Weed before school and weed after school, do you also wear weed clothing, thats extra bonus Swegggg points!

This loool. #420blazitfaggot

Streetwear company HUF makes weed socks and hats that are super trendy

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/17/2014 6:06 AM

If you are gonna smoke then wait until after school Before is stupid because teachers can and will smell it. but why you would take it to school is stupid, just hide outside of school or, DON'T FUCKING BRING IT IN.

You say online school sucks, well it's your fault and you have to deal with it because of a stupid move on your part. You kind of deserve it because bringing weed into school is the dumbest shit I have heard of in a long time.

|

Bruh

5/17/2014 9:01 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

If you are gonna smoke then wait until after school Before is stupid because teachers can and will smell it. but why you would take it to school is stupid, just hide outside of school or, DON'T FUCKING BRING IT IN.

You say online school sucks, well it's your fault and you have to deal with it because of a stupid move on your part. You kind of deserve it because bringing weed into school is the dumbest shit I have heard of in a long time.

This. I don't give a shit whether of not people smoke weed, but it pisses me off when people do dumb shit like this and then get surprised when they get in trouble

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/17/2014 10:59 AM

Kid at school got arrested for underage drinking, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest, possession, and child pornography. His future is about as bright as bringing weed to school is smart.

|

5/17/2014 1:57 PM

Shaggi wrote:

I usually smoked before school then after. :L

That's not cool. You got expelled from school! It seems as if you aren't taking this very seriously and you should.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/17/2014 2:24 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Kid at school got arrested for underage drinking, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest, possession, and child pornography. His future is about as bright as bringing weed to school is smart.

last year there was a sexting thing at my high school. NOBODY got in trouble and the girls sending nudes got a slap on the wrist. so bullshit

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/18/2014 3:11 AM

Stocksy wrote:

That's not cool. You got expelled from school! It seems as if you aren't taking this very seriously and you should.

I hope he enjoys his job at McDonalds working for minimum wage....

|

Bruh

5/18/2014 4:21 AM

You sir, are a fucking retard.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/18/2014 7:47 AM

Shaggi wrote:

I usually smoked before school then after. :L

bmxfromma wrote:

That's your fault for being a dumbass

This right here.

You did it to yourself, so you have no room to whine about it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/18/2014 8:53 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Kid at school got arrested for underage drinking, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest, possession, and child pornography. His future is about as bright as bringing weed to school is smart.

bmxfromma wrote:

last year there was a sexting thing at my high school. NOBODY got in trouble and the girls sending nudes got a slap on the wrist. so bullshit

This guy was getting nudes from sixth grade girls. He's fifteen.

|

5/19/2014 8:57 AM

Shaggi wrote:

Got expelled for possession of weed. :L and no I live in Arizona, idk why it says LA.

Why did you get expelled for having weed? At my high school kids would get caught with weed all the time and the worse they'd get was like a $50 ticket and suspension for a few days

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/20/2014 5:22 PM

Shaggi wrote:

Got expelled for possession of weed. :L and no I live in Arizona, idk why it says LA.

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Why did you get expelled for having weed? At my high school kids would get caught with weed all the time and the worse they'd get was like a $50 ticket and suspension for a few days

My guess is this kid isn't an angel and it's not the first time he's been in trouble in school, therefore, the school expelled him.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/21/2014 9:58 AM

I go to Connections Academy online public school. What about you?

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

5/24/2014 12:20 AM

I don't get why you were expelled for it... here you just get a suspension if not just detention or in school suspension...

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/10/2014 1:08 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

I don't get why you were expelled for it... here you just get a suspension if not just detention or in school suspension...

Zero tolerance probably.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/10/2014 1:27 PM

Damn, first time?? How much did this guy even bring with him??? But yeah, first and foremost, that's one of the most stupidest fucking things to do to get into easy trouble. Secondly, going on here right after..?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/10/2014 4:48 PM

lol. this kid got caught with 2 jars of exctacy at my old highschool. thats like 200 pills. and a shit load of jail time

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

6/10/2014 9:09 PM

just get a ged. online school is shit

|

vital's redneck

6/11/2014 2:24 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

I don't get why you were expelled for it... here you just get a suspension if not just detention or in school suspension...

dave lawrence wrote:

Zero tolerance probably.

yeahhh. but a lot of schools let that shit slide, especially now a days

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "