FIGHT!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2010 10:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:34 AM

So here's a fight I filmed early summer of two dumb shit kids, the less "swoll" kid was talking shit about hunter who is the meat head, so here is the result enjoy and check out my youtube channel for other videos

Tony Vs Hunter from D-SHIZ on Vimeo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skizank1
|

7/16/2010 10:08 PM

at first it was alright but then it got wack when he wasnt punching his face

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/16/2010 10:09 PM

Yeah its funny how the shit talkers are the one's asking for mercy at the end

|

7/16/2010 10:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:34 AM

|

vital's redneck

7/16/2010 10:15 PM

If there is a bunch of faggot preps like that in austin i don't even wanna go anymore...

|

vital's redneck

7/16/2010 10:20 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

If there is a bunch of faggot preps like that in austin i don't even wanna go anymore...

Not gonna lie there are tons of little shits like this, but the bmx scene down here is what I live for.....and these homos getting jacked haha

|

7/16/2010 10:23 PM

what was the song at the end

|

say yeahh.

7/16/2010 10:31 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

skizank1 wrote:

Not gonna lie there are tons of little shits like this, but the bmx scene down here is what I live for.....and these homos getting jacked haha

I wanna pee on those little shits.

|

vital's redneck

7/16/2010 10:42 PM

azbmx12 wrote:

what was the song at the end

Its "what a job" by devin the dude

|

7/17/2010 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2010 10:54 AM

It was planned so you're all stupid and the fight was for a stupid reason

|

7/17/2010 12:27 PM

Both of them are bitches, mother fucker didn't even hit his face.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/17/2010 8:04 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Both of them are bitches, mother fucker didn't even hit his face.

kids are pussys these days..

|

7/18/2010 12:20 AM

that was like a ufc match.except the other fighter well i think he would have ratherd to leave the fighting on the xbox

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/21/2010 11:54 PM

imadelovetobmx wrote:

that was like a ufc match.except the other fighter well i think he would have ratherd to leave the fighting on the xbox

no way was that anything like ufc haha
shitty takedowns
shitty ground n pound
no standup
shitty kick

it was disappointing to watch

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

7/24/2010 8:46 AM

That was ALOT of people for a shitty fight

|

vital's redneck

7/24/2010 3:19 PM

that was gay as hell dude.

this little mexican g from my school got knocked out cold by a knee like at the beginning. he had a fucking seazure on the floor. scaryiest thing i have ever seen in my life. but the next day the lump he had on his head was like the size of a baseball. no overexageration hahah

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/24/2010 3:30 PM

senorita jim wrote:

this little mexican g from my school got knocked out cold by a knee like at the beginning. he had a fucking seazure on the floor. scaryiest thing i have ever seen in my life. but the next day the lump he had on his head was like the size of a baseball. no overexageration hahah

A guy I knew had a seizure at the bottom of a bowl. I wasnt there but my friend was, he said it was scary

|

vital's redneck

7/24/2010 5:51 PM

senorita jim wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

A guy I knew had a seizure at the bottom of a bowl. I wasnt there but my friend was, he said it was scary

Dang. I had a seizure in a driveway. Hahah.

|

MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10

7/24/2010 7:01 PM

senorita jim wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

what does it feel like?

|

vital's redneck

7/25/2010 5:49 PM

AHAHAHAH WAT FUCKIN PUSSIES DHAT WANABE RONNIE PUSSY DIDNT EVVEN GET ANY FACE SHOTS AND THE OTHER FAG LUKED LYKE HE WAS GUNA KRY AHAHAHAH PUSSY

|

7/25/2010 5:49 PM

AHAHAHAH WAT FUCKIN PUSSIES DHAT WANABE RONNIE PUSSY DIDNT EVVEN GET ANY FACE SHOTS AND THE OTHER FAG LUKED LYKE HE WAS GUNA KRY AHAHAHAH PUSSY

|

7/25/2010 10:40 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

BLRBMX wrote:

what does it feel like?

I don't fucking remember anything. I guess I was laughing after and cussing and I got a careflight ride and don't even remember it.angry But I didn't know who my dad was and I got like 13 stitches.I guess wen they were puttin em in I asked the guy doing it wen they were gonna put them in so I could leave. Haha. It was wierd. But I got chicken nuggets on the way home. All I remember from that day. And they were really good. Hahaha lol

|

MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10

8/1/2010 9:05 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

Phahahahaha

|

8/1/2010 11:45 PM

this, that fight sucked. and the pic above is from no country for old men! :D

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

8/3/2010 9:49 PM

If that was a fight, I'm dissappointed with the youth of today.When I fight I hurt people that shit was like 2 3rd graders going at it.I've seen girlz fight better.SAD SAD !!!!!!!!!!!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

8/3/2010 10:10 PM

1oldassbiker wrote:

If that was a fight, I'm dissappointed with the youth of today.When I fight I hurt people that shit was like 2 3rd graders going at it.I've seen girlz fight better.SAD SAD !!!!!!!!!!!

too much ufc bullshit
not enough face smashimg
that kid has to be a wrestler
i can tell by the takedown

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

8/3/2010 10:14 PM

1oldassbiker wrote:

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

too much ufc bullshit
not enough face smashimg
that kid has to be a wrestler
i can tell by the takedown

I totally agree wrestler to the max.I don't go for the takedown,I go for the face/jaw for the knock-out!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

8/6/2010 1:44 PM

wouldnt last 5 mins in liverpool thats truthful

|

do grinds or dont ride _\|/_

easyyyy staaaaaaarr

GANJA!