FML

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2011 1:51 PM

i probably soumd like a whiny bitch but im pissed... our ac went out in our house and my mom and dad couldnt afford to get it fixed.... They bought 2 window units, 1 for there room and one for the main house. they expect me too leave my door open all night whil a fan blows air down the hallway and into my room.... they are very loud when they get ready and they both wake up within an hour of eachother... is it fair? especcially considering my room is naturally the warmest and there room has 2 windows 2 fans and is shaded all day while my room is in direct sunlight? and they could easily afford the 70 dollar unit... /rant

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/29/2011 5:48 PM

a 70 dollar ac unit?

|

steazy

6/29/2011 6:11 PM

sleep on your couch until they get u one

|

6/29/2011 8:38 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

a 70 dollar ac unit?

Yeah there's no such thing...my friend went out, his mom paid 4000 for a new unit.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/29/2011 8:46 PM

You definitely sound like a whiny bitch. Man up.

|

6/29/2011 8:52 PM

i live in south texas and didn't have ANY air conditioning for like 2 months. quit bitching. at least you have SOMETHING

|

vital's redneck

6/30/2011 7:53 AM

thebmxerSS wrote:

a 70 dollar ac unit?

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah there's no such thing...my friend went out, his mom paid 4000 for a new unit.

not a full thing 4000 would be the whole unit for central air...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/30/2011 7:55 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

i live in south texas and didn't have ANY air conditioning for like 2 months. quit bitching. at least you have SOMETHING

this waas only part of the shit that pissed me off yesterday there was a whole bunch more shit that happened but not anything im willing to put up on a website

|

6/30/2011 7:56 AM

My parents just had our ac replaced with a 10,000 doll hairs unit, my house be chilly bitch!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

6/30/2011 8:37 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

My parents just had our ac replaced with a 10,000 doll hairs unit, my house be chilly bitch!

parents waiting to get the money itll take a couple months

|

6/30/2011 8:41 AM

your parents can do whatever the fuck they want. id go to a friends house

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/30/2011 8:51 AM

yea i know they can just wanted to get some shit out and this is the only thing im willing to talk about.... and im leaving for the weekend and frankly my life isnt bad i was just pissed that they have got the coolest room in the house and decided to get an ac for just thier room .... and too clear it up its a window unit not central air so it would cost anywhere from 50 bucks for a small room one to 300 for a full house one

|

6/30/2011 8:56 AM

Just buy one for yourself?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/30/2011 9:11 AM

Just sell some crack and buy your own house!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

6/30/2011 9:16 AM

m 14 i have no money at all and theres already ppl down the street who sell crack so id get shot

|

7/1/2011 1:23 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

m 14 i have no money at all and theres already ppl down the street who sell crack so id get shot

Go mow some lawns, rake leaves, do odd jobs. You could easily mow 7 lawns at 10-15 bucks each and buy one tomorrow.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/1/2011 8:32 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Go mow some lawns, rake leaves, do odd jobs. You could easily mow 7 lawns at 10-15 bucks each and buy one tomorrow.

this

|

7/2/2011 12:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2011 1:32 AM

sell your bike and buy one.
or your computer. nahh jk but is there like, something you expect us to do about it?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/3/2011 11:21 PM

here this will actually help you out, just walk around your house butt naked until they get sick of it and buy you one

|