FUCK CHRISTMAS!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2010 8:46 PM

this is fuckin retarded. So my dad bought us airline tickets for me my brother my mom and him to go down to our house in florida for christmas, So today i asked him how we were gonna get the presents to florida and he says, im not sure we'll be doing presents this year. So i said why and he says we spent 1000 bucks on tickets thats why. So i might not get like anything for christmas and i may be stuck with a broken fuckin nitrous hub for a few MONTHS and i almost blew up on him and was gonna be like, i didn't wanna go in the first place cuz itll be too cold for the beach and i won't have a bike. I'm so pissed right now

/rant

csb rtc whatevertc

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

12/4/2010 8:49 PM

i was just in florida last week. the clearwater beach area is still 80's and up during the day. hope that makes florida sound better for you

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

12/4/2010 8:51 PM

stevenpailesbmx wrote:

i was just in florida last week. the clearwater beach area is still 80's and up during the day. hope that makes florida sound better for you

it doesn't. a few days on the beach and no bike for two hundred and fifty bucks is hell to me.

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs

12/4/2010 8:51 PM

fuck you faggot. your dads a fucking nice guy for spending that money on you to see your mom.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/4/2010 8:52 PM

funtington wrote:

fuck you faggot. your dads a fucking nice guy for spending that money on you to see your mom.

to see my mom? my parents aren't even fucking divorced. I live in the house with both of them. I'll probably just be sitting in the house all day.

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

12/4/2010 8:53 PM

bummer. I'm probably not getting anything either because we are broke as fuck right now hhahah

|

vital's redneck

12/4/2010 8:54 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

bummer. I'm probably not getting anything either because we are broke as fuck right now hhahah

i'm sorry man. That sucks even worse.

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

12/4/2010 8:55 PM

im pretty sure its a joke that he was joking about no presents. if they can afford 1k in tickets they should have present dough. and a 2nd house come on

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

12/4/2010 8:58 PM

millsaps wrote:

im pretty sure its a joke that he was joking about no presents. if they can afford 1k in tickets they should have present dough. and a 2nd house come on

maybe they wasted there money on all that and cant buy presents

|

vital's redneck

12/4/2010 8:58 PM

millsaps wrote:

it's my families house, Like we pay utilities my gma pays taxes etc, so its like everyone owns a bit. I'm not fuckin joking dude. If my family was so rich why would i be running nitrous rims and never own a designer clothing item in my life?

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

12/4/2010 9:00 PM

dont be so ungrateful about that, it sounds like your parents want to spend time with you so i dont think you should be mad, some kids arent even fortunate to get anything for christmas so be happy with what you have

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

12/4/2010 9:01 PM

millsaps wrote:

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

it's my families house, Like we pay utilities my gma pays taxes etc, so its like everyone owns a bit. I'm not fuckin joking dude. If my family was so rich why would i be running nitrous rims and never own a designer clothing item in my life?

because if you wanna grow up you use your own money to buy your parts and clothes.

/end thread.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

12/4/2010 9:02 PM

millsaps wrote:

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

Blake El Gingero wrote:

because if you wanna grow up you use your own money to buy your parts and clothes.

/end thread.

so if i wanna grow up i'm never gonna get even like a hundred fifty bucks worth of shit for christmas ever again?

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

12/4/2010 9:05 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

Blake El Gingero wrote:

/end thread.

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

so if i wanna grow up i'm never gonna get even like a hundred fifty bucks worth of shit for christmas ever again?

nope. never depend on other people for things. once you figure that out your set. obviously you haven't so good luck!

|

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

12/4/2010 9:07 PM

Photo
|

Blake El Gingero wrote:

/end thread.

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

Blake El Gingero wrote:

nope. never depend on other people for things. once you figure that out your set. obviously you haven't so good luck!

by the fact i have nothing to sell, no money and i still gotta buy my girl shit for christmas, and i'll probably only be getting shit from her, and i can't buy shit cuz i make like 5 bucks a week. I would have to save 30 weeks which is over half a year just to get the HUB i want.

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

my birthday is the 7th, im not getting shit for my birthday nor christmas, im not going ape shit, bro clam down

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

12/4/2010 9:08 PM

Shit...I don't know what to say man. When I see people like you...I just feel like the human race is completely doomed.

1) Christmas is about giving.

2) No, you shouldn't feel bad about not getting anything.

3) And from the way you're acting, you damn sure shouldn't get anything.

4) How much are you spending on your family for Christmas?

Grow the hell up.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/4/2010 9:09 PM

brenden1207 wrote:

my birthday is the 7th, im not getting shit for my birthday nor christmas, im not going ape shit, bro clam down

yea and you have a fucking good bike don't you? that's what i thought.

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

by the fact i have nothing to sell, no money and i still gotta buy my girl shit for christmas, and i'll probably only be getting shit from her, and i can't buy shit cuz i make like 5 bucks a week. I would have to save 30 weeks which is over half a year just to get the HUB i want.

You don't have to buy your girl jack shit for Christmas.

|

tibug wrote:

Shit...I don't know what to say man. When I see people like you...I just feel like the human race is completely doomed.

Grow the hell up.

couldn't be said better.

|

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

12/4/2010 9:10 PM

a. stop being ungrateful
b. earn some money to buy your bike parts

|

12/4/2010 9:10 PM

tibug wrote:

Grow the hell up.

if i fucking made money to spend i would buy shit for them but no my parents gotta be stingy with the over 75k we make a year and i get under 200 of it. fucking ridiculous

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

12/4/2010 9:11 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

tibug wrote:

You don't have to buy your girl jack shit for Christmas.

i'm pretty sure i do cuz i aint gonna get punched in the face by her fuckin nigga ex boyfriend and she's prolly bonna buy me fuckin nice shit cuz she's fuckin 16 with a job.

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

12/4/2010 9:12 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

a. stop being ungrateful

how the fuck am i supposed to earn money? what do you suggest?

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

12/4/2010 9:13 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

if i fucking made money to spend i would buy shit for them but no my parents gotta be stingy with the over 75k we make a year and i get under 200 of it. fucking ridiculous

stfu. they feed you and put a roof over your head

|

12/4/2010 9:13 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

a. stop being ungrateful

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

a job
duh.

|

12/4/2010 9:14 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

You shouldn't get any of it. I'm not joking at all. You need to learn something about life. You said you make 5 bucks a week. Save that and buy something for people you care about.

75k WE make a year??? YOU don't have ANY part in making that money. Do your parents buy you food? Spend money to heat YOUR room? Buy you clothes?

Grow up.

|

12/4/2010 9:14 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

walk dogs, mow lawns, shovel snow, yard work, baby sit, tutor, etc.
honestly it isn't hard. me and my best friend used to make so much money doing that kind of stuff in middle school.

|

12/4/2010 9:15 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

i'm pretty sure i do cuz i aint gonna get punched in the face by her fuckin nigga ex boyfriend and she's prolly bonna buy me fuckin nice shit cuz she's fuckin 16 with a job.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE WHIPPED!!!!!! AND NOT EVEN BY A GIRL!!!! YOUR WHIPPED BY YOUR GIRLS EX LMAO THATS THE BEST FUCKING THING I HEARD ALL DAY OH MY GOD I LOVE this wowwwww.

|