Fears

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2013 12:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 2:27 PM

So i thought I'd make a thread about fears.... Dunno if anyone will bite but why the hell not.
Just tell your fears And/or a story of a fear you overcame.

What I'm most afraid of though is Probably not your average fear: I'm afraid of not finding love, dying alone, not having a family or kids... I'm afraid of losing people and losing myself... I'm afraid of death (mentally and physically) I'm afraid of these things and that's what scares me most... Being afraid Letting the fear control me so i lose control of myself. Yeah, shit just got deep.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 12:33 PM

for some strange reason balloons ever since i was young they made me uneasy

|

8/16/2013 12:35 PM

I Was afraid of heights.... Then i found my love of aircraft. Kinda why I'm joining the Air Force

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 12:49 PM

1.Heights. still don't like them
2.Anything bad happening to my son. There's been burglars in the area for like a week that the cops still can't catch. They break in whether you're home or not. I stay up all night on the internet & watching tv with a rifle next to me waiting for the night they're dumb enough to kick my back door in.
3.Grinding down handrails. Up is fine but down scares the fuck outta me

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/16/2013 12:54 PM

^^ I will be looking for you on the news.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 1:15 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

I Was afraid of heights.... Then i found my love of aircraft. Kinda why I'm joining the Air Force

really , and when good luck to you

|

8/16/2013 1:16 PM

tomdon wrote:

2.Anything bad happening to my son. There's been burglars in the area for like a week that the cops still can't catch. They break in whether you're home or not. I stay up all night on the internet & watching tv with a rifle next to me waiting for the night they're dumb enough to kick my back door in.

were in NY are im guessing up state and yeah im on LI and there has lately been a few more than usual breakins

|

8/16/2013 1:18 PM

chad88 wrote:

really , and when good luck to you

Yeah, I don't know.. I'm still contemplating whether or not to enlist or commission as an office.. But college first.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 1:20 PM

tomdon wrote:

chad88 wrote:

were in NY are im guessing up state and yeah im on LI and there has lately been a few more than usual breakins

Yeah upstate. If you know where Syracuse & Utica are, I'm right in the middle of those

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/16/2013 2:10 PM

I think my greatest fear is being so afraid of living life that I would choose to surround myself in my own little world. The scary part comes after though...... 50 years from now realizing that I should have followed my heart and done what I loved. Making a mistake with my life of following other people's vision of how to live.

You wouldn't really understand that unless you knew in the predicament I am currently in. I'm a senior in High School and everyone is making something of themselves..... they're going to college gonna graduate college have a nice job and a nice wife nice income. What more could they possibly want? Then there's me.... Some insecure kid who does tricks on bikes and works construction with his dad and wants to get a Associates Degree in welding even when it seems like the whole world (to me atleast) tells me that i'm making a mistake with my life. It's real hard to push forth without your parents support or any support at all. My parents don't support my riding or my decision to go to a Trade Tech school people around me don't seem to support it either..... It's real hard for me to pick up my bike and 360 along the sidewalk knowing that my bike could be a mistake that I'll regret later on in life. Knowing that my decision to get an Associates Degree in welding might be something I regret later on. Knowing that 1 day I can go out to ride my bike and come back with a broken bone or shit maybe get run over by some inconsiderate person who drives carelessly. That's my fear..... Knowing that my decisions I make today could be the worst decision in my life.

But today those decisions feel right in my heart and If I am ever wrong later on in life. I hope to look back on these days where I was just a kid trying to do what I thought was right. Can't get nowhere in life if you don't try =)

|

8/16/2013 2:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 2:19 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I think my greatest fear is being so afraid of living life that I would choose to surround myself in my own little world. The scary part comes after though...... 50 years from now realizing that I should have followed my heart and done what I loved. Making a mistake with my life of following other people's vision of how to live.

You wouldn't really understand that unless you knew in the predicament I am currently in. I'm a senior in High School and everyone is making something of themselves..... they're going to college gonna graduate college have a nice job and a nice wife nice income. What more could they possibly want? Then there's me.... Some insecure kid who does tricks on bikes and works construction with his dad and wants to get a Associates Degree in welding even when it seems like the whole world (to me atleast) tells me that i'm making a mistake with my life. It's real hard to push forth without your parents support or any support at all. My parents don't support my riding or my decision to go to a Trade Tech school people around me don't seem to support it either..... It's real hard for me to pick up my bike and 360 along the sidewalk knowing that my bike could be a mistake that I'll regret later on in life. Knowing that my decision to get an Associates Degree in welding might be something I regret later on. Knowing that 1 day I can go out to ride my bike and come back with a broken bone or shit maybe get run over by some inconsiderate person who drives carelessly. That's my fear..... Knowing that my decisions I make today could be the worst decision in my life.

But today those decisions feel right in my heart and If I am ever wrong later on in life. I hope to look back on these days where I was just a kid trying to do what I thought was right. Can't get nowhere in life if you don't try =)

Wow man that's pretty deep. There is this video i watched a while back that really helped me out with my "I don't know what to do with mylife" Problem People would tell me ohh.. don't do that it pays nothing... or that's not a good job. but anyways i will link it below. hopefully it helps someone else i dunno

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 2:28 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Wow man that's pretty deep. There is this video i watched a while back that really helped me out with my "I don't know what to do with mylife" Problem People would tell me ohh.. don't do that it pays nothing... or that's not a good job. but anyways i will link it below. hopefully it helps someone else i dunno

Yep seen it before =D It's great. Videos like that are what keep my going people should definitely look into it.

|

8/16/2013 3:05 PM

Getting too old to ride scares me, I mean I'm 31 just coming of a ten year break due to illness, I'm hoping to get at least the next ten years back on my bike, i will probably give it up when I'm 40 and I'll be happy with that, will probably ride just trails after 40 tho or until my body gives up, not sure for now tho i just want to stay healthy and be able to ride, loving it at the minute, making the the most of my time riding and progressing

I'm going to take up paragliding when I can't ride no more tho so I got that to look forward to I guess.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/16/2013 4:59 PM

Barbers....

I'm not very comfortable having people i don't know play around with sharp objects on my head.
I also don't like the idea that the razor used to shave my scalp was used on someone else that might have a been bleeding on that razor.

I might get AIDS or something...

sad

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/16/2013 5:03 PM

one try kid wrote:

Barbers....

I'm not very comfortable having people i don't know play around with sharp objects on my head.
I also don't like the idea that the razor used to shave my scalp was used on someone else that might have a been bleeding on that razor.

I might get AIDS or something...

sad

"I might get AIDS or something... " That's why they use that blue chemical solution.. Dunno what it's made out of
And funny story actually... I wen't to get a haircut at a place and the guy cut my ear.... it hurt and was bleeding pretty bad... Now i shave my own head.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/16/2013 11:02 PM

Ghosts, exorcisms, all that demonic and black magic shit. Just scares the shit outta me right now typing that so I'm gonna ditch this thread soon.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/17/2013 12:04 AM

ladders. i'm not afraid of heights though. i just don't trust ladders at all

|

vital's redneck

8/17/2013 12:12 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

"I might get AIDS or something... " That's why they use that blue chemical solution.. Dunno what it's made out of
And funny story actually... I wen't to get a haircut at a place and the guy cut my ear.... it hurt and was bleeding pretty bad... Now i shave my own head.

We don't have that blue chemical solution in 3rd world countries... what we have is called a "prayer".

It almost never works.

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/17/2013 8:45 AM

Deep water that i cant see the bottom of terrifies the fuck out of me, i wont go then more then like waist deep in the ocean also drowning

I also cant have stuff covering me like my face, i think thats because when i was like 5 i was playing in one of those party jumpers and almost suffocated because the damn thing deflated and i didnt get out in time

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/17/2013 8:58 AM

Large bodies of water
Boats
Planes
Flying
Heights

Shit like that.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/17/2013 10:04 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Deep water that i cant see the bottom of terrifies the fuck out of me, i wont go then more then like waist deep in the ocean also drowning

I also cant have stuff covering me like my face, i think thats because when i was like 5 i was playing in one of those party jumpers and almost suffocated because the damn thing deflated and i didnt get out in time

I guess snorkeling isn't for you then?

It's deep waters and you cover your face with the mask.

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/18/2013 9:07 PM

oh and amish people. this water tower by my house has these things that look like amish people in their hats at night and i had a dream that they dragged me over the fence and tried to kill me. ever since then i am afraid of them

|

vital's redneck

8/19/2013 10:58 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

oh and amish people. this water tower by my house has these things that look like amish people in their hats at night and i had a dream that they dragged me over the fence and tried to kill me. ever since then i am afraid of them

Amish Mafia

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/19/2013 11:06 AM

I'm afraid of black people

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/20/2013 2:10 AM

scared of heights, don't mind flying (Got my pilots license) and having the people that i love and care about die. I couldn't care if I was to die in a car crash or anything but i would prefer to die on a hospital bed in slow agonising pain with those special people with me then just disappear straight away. Also hate to be the cause of someone else death.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/21/2013 12:05 AM

My skatepark getting anymore scooter kids then it already has...... I fear that

|

8/21/2013 3:10 AM

eskimojay wrote:

My skatepark getting anymore scooter kids then it already has...... I fear that

This. My local is like fucking World War Z.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

8/21/2013 9:48 AM

Some of you guys have the worst fears!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/22/2013 11:54 AM

EEE. for those of you who don't know, it's a disease people in the eastern US can get from an infected mosquito. 33% of people who get it die, and most of the survivors have significant brain damage. No cure, just treat the symptoms and hope for the best. A lady died from it a few days ago, she lived in a town about a half hour away from me. It's rare but it fucking terrifies me.

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/22/2013 11:56 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

EEE. for those of you who don't know, it's a disease people in the eastern US can get from an infected mosquito. 33% of people who get it die, and most of the survivors have significant brain damage. No cure, just treat the symptoms and hope for the best. A lady died from it a few days ago, she lived in a town about a half hour away from me. It's rare but it fucking terrifies me.

you're more likely to die in a car crash.... Think about that

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨