February

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2015 5:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2015 5:45 AM

Its here the worst month of the year where the school system and the society of America try to enforce brain washing to get more and more young people into the worshipping of black people to help keep the dumbing down of America rolling



|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/1/2015 5:54 AM

It's already Feb 1 here #illuminaty

|





2/1/2015 6:24 AM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

It's already Feb 1 here #illuminaty



Martin Luther king is rolling in his grave
|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/1/2015 6:29 AM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

It's already Feb 1 here #illuminaty

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Martin Luther king is rolling in his grave

He better be.

|





2/1/2015 7:17 AM

where's white history month? Oh that's right, its racist

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/1/2015 7:59 AM

Dumbing down of America , I think the rest of the world thinks you guys got that down pretty good

|

2/1/2015 8:54 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Dumbing down of America , I think the rest of the world thinks you guys got that down pretty good

I know its sick how the government has used things like this to brainwash everyone into being stupid, Its helped the brainless rap crap to spread its ridiculous ghetto nonsense utterly destroying any hope for recovery

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/1/2015 9:20 AM

is this thread at least racist enough to have him banned

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

2/1/2015 9:49 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Dumbing down of America , I think the rest of the world thinks you guys got that down pretty good

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I know its sick how the government has used things like this to brainwash everyone into being stupid, Its helped the brainless rap crap to spread its ridiculous ghetto nonsense utterly destroying any hope for recovery

Are you aware that complaining that everyone needs to conform to your standards infringes on the constitution so badly that you're just as bad as everyone you complain about? You're attempting to destroy all types of freedom.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/1/2015 9:51 AM

tomdon wrote:

where's white history month? Oh that's right, its racist

Every month is white history month.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/1/2015 10:27 AM

notorious NIG wrote:

is this thread at least racist enough to have him banned

people like you worry me you have no sense of what racism even is

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/1/2015 10:28 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Dumbing down of America , I think the rest of the world thinks you guys got that down pretty good

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I know its sick how the government has used things like this to brainwash everyone into being stupid, Its helped the brainless rap crap to spread its ridiculous ghetto nonsense utterly destroying any hope for recovery

tomdon wrote:

Are you aware that complaining that everyone needs to conform to your standards infringes on the constitution so badly that you're just as bad as everyone you complain about? You're attempting to destroy all types of freedom.

are you aware you just made no sense at all

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/1/2015 10:34 AM

I was born on February 29th. This day only comes once every four years. 4x3=12 12/4=3 triangle has 3 sides therefore illuminati

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/1/2015 10:55 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I was born on February 29th. This day only comes once every four years. 4x3=12 12/4=3 triangle has 3 sides therefore illuminati

hahaha

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/1/2015 11:26 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I know its sick how the government has used things like this to brainwash everyone into being stupid, Its helped the brainless rap crap to spread its ridiculous ghetto nonsense utterly destroying any hope for recovery

tomdon wrote:

Are you aware that complaining that everyone needs to conform to your standards infringes on the constitution so badly that you're just as bad as everyone you complain about? You're attempting to destroy all types of freedom.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

are you aware you just made no sense at all

Lets make an example just out of your religious views. You want christianity to reign supreme but you want satanism gone and probably any other religion too. That's infringing on both freedom of speech and freedom of religion. And I'll add this. How can you believe in Satan but say its wrong for anyone to follow his beliefs when you believe in God and say following him is ok?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/1/2015 3:12 PM

I think this forum has established proof that argueing religious people is like talking to a brick wall

|

2/2/2015 7:46 AM

Just to be clear Tomdon, he's not bashing any other religions. He's just spreading the word of Christianity, which is kinda our born responsibility.

|

Straight Outta Rogersville.
Follow me on Instagram! @clint_vessey99
Refs: I sold a fork to Cult_bmx
"That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails"-eskimojay

BIKE CHECK

2/2/2015 3:13 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Just to be clear Tomdon, he's not bashing any other religions. He's just spreading the word of Christianity, which is kinda our born responsibility.

Lol you have not seen some of these other threads, him and mark mantay had a black, gay, science, and islam hate orgy

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

2/2/2015 6:57 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Just to be clear Tomdon, he's not bashing any other religions. He's just spreading the word of Christianity, which is kinda our born responsibility.

notorious NIG wrote:

Lol you have not seen some of these other threads, him and mark mantay had a black, gay, science, and islam hate orgy

They sure did!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/3/2015 7:02 AM

So we celebrate getting over racism? We celebrate the south being freed of slavery? We celebrate when a minority came together tostop the injustice?

So we celebrate equal rights and a huge change in America. You call it dumming down. You are a horrible Christian.

|

2/3/2015 1:18 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

So we celebrate getting over racism? We celebrate the south being freed of slavery? We celebrate when a minority came together tostop the injustice?

So we celebrate equal rights and a huge change in America. You call it dumming down. You are a horrible Christian.

glad people agree

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/3/2015 3:35 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Just to be clear Tomdon, he's not bashing any other religions. He's just spreading the word of Christianity, which is kinda our born responsibility.

Fuck your born responsibility, that's why everyone hates you. I have religious friends, know why they're still my friends? Because they keep their religious bullshit to themselves and don't cram it down my throat

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/3/2015 4:57 PM

Shortdude wrote:

Just to be clear Tomdon, he's not bashing any other religions. He's just spreading the word of Christianity, which is kinda our born responsibility.

Lol yeah, it's fine to try to spread Christianity. But mentioning atheism should be illegal. That's why religion is fucking cancer and needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/3/2015 8:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2015 8:54 PM

free thinking. free will. learn it fuckers

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/3/2015 8:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2015 9:32 PM

I may have missed this, but don't you have a job or something? Most of the shit you post makes me laugh, and I believe a lot of the stuff you say but damn lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/3/2015 9:11 PM

Really, this shit again. -___-

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

2/4/2015 9:58 PM

He actually has some points, not to be racist or anything.

Rap is a dumbing down of the culture. Black people sure do love to take credit for inspiring stuff. Like rock music. Sure. They sort of started influencing Elvis, but The Beatles took that and made it BETTER. Just because you pull the play doh out of the can, doesn't mean you shaped the whole goddamn sculpture.

Rap is mediocre as music goes. It's simplistic and primitive. I personally hate MOST rap. The Chronic 2001 was a damn good album and the slim shady days were pretty cool actually. Eminem is talented and WHITE. Probably the best rapper there has ever been too. But nevertheless, the more rap that seems to come out of the murky depths of terrible places, the dumber it all gets.

I'm tired of hearing "Get that white pussy, fuck that bitch fo' days" kind of retarded bullshit. Since when is it acceptable for people to do this in music?? It simply isn't. Yet people LOVE rap because its so simple. They look past it because thats "how rappers are" I say fuck that and fuck rap music and all it's stupidity. Rap does, however, have potential to be good. But morons keep ruining it. Like 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, and Odd Future (sorry Will, it's just lame), etc. Atmosphere had some good songs and guess what? He is white.

I would never ever go as far as saying white people are superior. Thats a given. I have a lot of black friends. It's not just black people. There are some dumb fucking white people too. George Bush, Any White trash person, etc.

People are people no matter what shade. The biggest problem is when black people claim superiority. Saying they have bigger dicks (not true), saying they influenced a lot of things (not true), and pulling the race card. I could go on for days, but hopefully you see my point.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/5/2015 8:53 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Dumbing down of America , I think the rest of the world thinks you guys got that down pretty good

whats really funny is other countries model various aspects of their culture around ours ahahah

youre welcome.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/5/2015 8:57 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I was born on February 29th. This day only comes once every four years. 4x3=12 12/4=3 triangle has 3 sides therefore illuminati

this seems entirely legitimate

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/5/2015 8:59 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

So we celebrate getting over racism? We celebrate the south being freed of slavery? We celebrate when a minority came together tostop the injustice?

So we celebrate equal rights and a huge change in America. You call it dumming down. You are a horrible Christian.

we should probably have an irish history month then, considering they had it worst than the blacks for longer.

and a jewish history month...

and a native history month...

and a mexican history month...

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "