Female help.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2011 4:14 AM

Not a massive situation but i have a girlfriend (been together for 3 months) and today i came across this chick who goes to a different school as me but still lives near me, and we talked all day and i see that her and i have a lot in common and already we are really good friends, and the way she's talking makes me feel like she wants to take it to the next level.

I don't know what do to. I have never met this new chick and i feel so bad that i am somewhat 'cheating' on my girl.

Help me Vital! Keep your hate to yourself.

|

6/25/2011 4:38 AM

do you like your girlfriend?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/25/2011 4:40 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

Yeah man of course i do.

|

6/25/2011 4:41 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yeah man of course i do.

who would you rather fuck?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/25/2011 4:43 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

They're both 13 my good lad.
I dislike underage breast/vagina's.

|

6/25/2011 4:44 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yeah man of course i do.

bricerbmx wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

lmao fair enough how old are you?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/25/2011 4:45 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

I am also 13 man.

|

6/25/2011 4:48 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I am also 13 man.

its all you dude if you like your gf stay with her if like like this new girl more then your gf make her yours wink but id wait it out and get to know her first and see who will ride bmx with you and pick that one

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/25/2011 4:50 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

its all you dude if you like your gf stay with her if like like this new girl more then your gf make her yours wink but id wait it out and get to know her first and see who will ride bmx with you and pick that one

Hahahahahhaaha well i can't see either of them riding bicycles ever.

Plus i'm not manly enough to dump my girl anyways, i mean it was 3 months yesterday and she really does love me a lot from what i can see and what her friends have told me.

|

6/25/2011 4:53 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I am also 13 man.

bricerbmx wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Hahahahahhaaha well i can't see either of them riding bicycles ever.

Plus i'm not manly enough to dump my girl anyways, i mean it was 3 months yesterday and she really does love me a lot from what i can see and what her friends have told me.

F Y I women lie....... alot!!! but youll figure your shit out dont worry your still a youngin youve got plenty of time to find the one you want

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/25/2011 5:00 AM

I almost had a thought at one stage of just getting them both, just behind my girls' back but thinking about it more that's SO wrong and unloyal.

|

6/25/2011 5:08 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I almost had a thought at one stage of just getting them both, just behind my girls' back but thinking about it more that's SO wrong and unloyal.

hahaha i was gonna tell you the same thing but cheating is wrong so i didnt lol

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/25/2011 5:09 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

Yeee spot on man!

Also i know posting my personal problems on the internet is gonna bite me in the ass sooner or later hahahaha.

|

6/25/2011 5:12 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yeee spot on man!

Also i know posting my personal problems on the internet is gonna bite me in the ass sooner or later hahahaha.

yes it deff will but who cares lol

ps watch vid in my sig PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/25/2011 5:42 AM

is she cuter then your gf? is she nicer then your gf?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/25/2011 5:50 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Well to be honest, talking to the on Facebook, you think you're talking to the same person. They look about equal in looks but i've never met this other chick before but damn i know she's keen to meet me.

|

6/25/2011 6:21 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Well to be honest, talking to the on Facebook, you think you're talking to the same person. They look about equal in looks but i've never met this other chick before but damn i know she's keen to meet me.

can you put a pic of the chick your talkin to?

|

steazy

6/25/2011 6:24 AM

thebmxerSS wrote:

Hmmmm maybe.
Personally i think that's a little sad that you want to see a 13 year old lass haha. laughing wink

|

6/25/2011 6:35 AM

lol im only 16, and the pic would be for like for comparison reasons. lol

|

steazy

6/25/2011 6:40 AM

hahahaah i see.
i might get some pics later, can't be bothered now, it's 1 AM sad

|

6/25/2011 6:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2011 6:55 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

hahahaah i see.
i might get some pics later, can't be bothered now, it's 1 AM sad

wow, its 10 in the morning over here, about to ride some street later. cool

|

steazy

6/25/2011 9:06 AM

id keep the one you are talking to a close friend, tell her about your girlfriend if you havent already and keep in touch with her so once you're ready you can get that.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/25/2011 9:09 AM

i dunno. i gave up for my girl of 18 months for a new one i thought id be happier with. it lasted a month. my life basically fell down around my feet and i realised i had so much and then had absolutely fuck all.

maybe u arnt as inolved as that being so young, but weigh up both sides dude

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

6/25/2011 9:25 AM

You're too young to cheat on your girl man. You're still in high school, so you will be known as the "cheater" if you get caught. I would let your girl know you are hanging out with a girl, just as friends. Say something like "She has been my friend forever, and is a close family friend" totally lie to her because if you say "I met this girl on Facebook, and I wanna chill with her" she will assume you are cheating, you know? A little white lie won't hurt, but remember your story. When you hangout with her, if you start to feel a connection coming, then maybe she's the one to go with. Take up about a week to break up with your girl if you have to, start pointless fights, don't text her back right away, act like your pissed off about something, etc. When I broke up with my girlfriend earlier in the year I pulled that shit. I kept telling her I wasn't happy and couldn't sleep at night, and started pointless fights left and right. Eventually she said "I can't take this anymore..." so we broke up. Because if you go to your girl and just say "Were over" She will assume that you found another girl. Don't talk to this new girl on wall posts, don't like her pictures, don't even act like she exists while on the internet. Keep your personal life with her between you two, so that your girlfriend will never know she exists. It has worked for me numerous of times, so if you are careful, it won't back fire.

Sources:
Years upon years of experience.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/25/2011 11:57 AM

just have two girlfriends like a fucking boss

|

vital's redneck

6/25/2011 12:01 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

thebmxerSS wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Hmmmm maybe.
Personally i think that's a little sad that you want to see a 13 year old lass haha. laughing wink

im 13 i wouldnt mind seein her :D

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

6/25/2011 12:43 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

just have two girlfriends like a fucking boss

hahaha

|

steazy

6/25/2011 12:44 PM

LOL..I've been married for 13 years.

|

6/25/2011 5:48 PM

I have done the whole 2 gfs at a time thing and honestly, It gets old fast. Just stick to your little lady.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

6/25/2011 5:50 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

I have done the whole 2 gfs at a time thing and honestly, It gets old fast. Just stick to your little lady.

How did that work? Like I am sure one of them could have searched you on Facebook and saw you were in a relationship with the other girl...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas