First Day of School

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 8:04 PM

Over here, it was my first day of school. Wasn't too bad but first days, everyone is always split up so you gotta be a loner for a while. I had nice teachers but they're hard classes. I'm a sophomore this year and I'm taking World History AP 1st period, Spanish 2 2nd period, Biotech 2 3rd period, and Biology Honors 4th period. I am a 3.5-4.0 GPA and have never been lower and never hope to be. The first 2 terms are gonna be hell..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/15/2013 8:13 PM

My first day is tomorrow. I'm a senior this year and I'm not doing shit. The senior year in my career lab (Architecture/Engineering) is basically designed for everyone to bullshit.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/15/2013 8:16 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

My first day is tomorrow. I'm a senior this year and I'm not doing shit. The senior year in my career lab ...more

Aren't all seniors supposed to do a senior project for English class and if they pass, they graduate high school? That's how my school is and some other schools around.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/15/2013 8:31 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Aren't all seniors supposed to do a senior project for English class and if they pass, they graduate high school? That's how ...more

We do it in our career lab. We basically did the same thing last year in English and I completed it in like an hour lol. I excel at bullshitting haha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/15/2013 8:34 PM

I was so lucky I had English third and fourth term cause as if you've seen my procrastination and fucked thread, this summer I EXTREMELY procrastinated and tried to finish a research essay and 2 books all in one day. i still procrastinated yesterday and managed to finish half of one book and Sparknoted and read notes and summaries online and I have it all down. I had to turn in the essay today for sure but I had that down as well. So right now, I'm just reading the other book and trying to Sparknote it as well.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/15/2013 8:52 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

My first day is tomorrow. I'm a senior this year and I'm not doing shit. The senior year in my career lab ...more

whats architecture like im taking it this year and dont know what to expect

|

8/15/2013 8:54 PM

chad88 wrote:

I quit engineering and building trades cause I wasn't into it at all really and I switched over to biotech and it was the closest to my interests.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/15/2013 8:55 PM

I FINISHED MY FIRST DAY OF HS AN I HANG OUT WITH THE SENIORS OBLY. THE REST ARE CREEPY

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/15/2013 8:56 PM

SickDude wrote:

I FINISHED MY FIRST DAY OF HS AN I HANG OUT WITH THE SENIORS OBLY. THE REST ARE CREEPY

caps lock is creepy. especially mixed with a typo

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/15/2013 8:58 PM

chad88 wrote:

Easy if you can math and boring unless you and your classmates make it fun, haha. I'm more interested in engineering though. Hopefully we do a lot more this year.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/15/2013 9:06 PM

SickDude wrote:

I saw you eating lunch today alone...

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/15/2013 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 8:23 PM

SickDude wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

had to make a new account just to say BURN!!

|

8/15/2013 9:22 PM

SickDude wrote:

i thought u were my age going into 10th

|

8/15/2013 9:31 PM

SickDude wrote:

chad88 wrote:

i thought u were my age going into 10th

Nah. I missed the deadline for preschool so i had to miss out on a year

|

I ride for my papou.

8/15/2013 9:34 PM

SickDude wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Fearthepeople wrote:

1: he lives 5 hours away,
2: i only fit in with them, they have the same sense of humor
3: i got seniors wanting the d ahahahaha

|

I ride for my papou.

8/15/2013 9:39 PM

SickDude wrote:

3: i got seniors wanting the d ...more

You kinda remind me of this one kid that went to my school. No one really liked him because he was kinda weird and he always talked shit about everyone and said he could beat them up even though he weighed like 50 lbs. Last year he tried to act like a bad ass saying he was in a biker gang and was starting a wrestling company.

Then one day he got his ass completely beat. On video.

Now he's dropped out and been to jail and everything I believe.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/15/2013 9:40 PM

I only go to school for and hour and a half a day monday-thursday i love college

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/15/2013 9:41 PM

Fearthepeople wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You kinda remind me of this one kid that went to my school. No one really liked him because he was kinda weird and he always ...more

Let's just hope SickDude doesn't take this route. He's much more intelligent and I know he is.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/15/2013 9:43 PM

How I love being far done with school. That shit was a pain in the ass

|

8/15/2013 9:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 9:43 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I only go to school for and hour and a half a day monday-thursday i love college

I don't understand college at the moment but I've heard you don't even have to attend classes though you'll fail if you don't learn shit obviously. And dorm parties and sex orgies.. That's what I'm talkin about! Whoo! Can't wait for college though I will take studies as seriously as possible.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/15/2013 9:44 PM

tomdon wrote:

Do you have any kind of job? And your wife stays home to watch your newborn, I assume?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/15/2013 9:44 PM

Fearthepeople wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You kinda remind me of this one kid that went to my school. No one really liked him because he was kinda weird and he always ...more

Asshole. Ithought you were my homie D: But now all you are to me is a big meanie ahhaahahahahahaha

|

I ride for my papou.

8/15/2013 9:47 PM

tomdon wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Do you have any kind of job? And your wife stays home to watch your newborn, I assume?

Yes. Landscaping and yard care. And she cares for him most of the time. I do when I can

|

I get along with most everybody, but don't have a ton of close relationships this year. Whatever though haha

|

I ride for my papou.

I start monday I think. dizzy blush ermm wassat pinch unsure sad blink sick angry

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/15/2013 9:48 PM

tomdon wrote:

Yes. Landscaping and yard care. And she cares for him most of the time. I do when I can

With how nice your bike is i would have thought you owned a fortune 509 company

|

I ride for my papou.

8/15/2013 9:51 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

tomdon wrote:

SickDude wrote:

With how nice your bike is i would have thought you owned a fortune 509 company

lmfao. Actually majority of my money goes to my son. Kids are expensive. I get most of my stuff off of here. And what i can't get here I get from mail orders

|

8/15/2013 9:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2013 9:55 PM

I also used what I learned in school. Curiosity and research go a long way. Most bearings for bikes can be bought from a bearing supplier for half of what a shop/ mailorder charges and they usually have free shipping. And I thoroughly research parts before i pull the trigger on buying them. I also always search for the lowest price. I taught myself to build/true wheels to save money. Bmx is basically math and science. Understand those and bmx gets easier.

|

8/15/2013 10:00 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I don't understand college at the moment but I've heard you don't even have to attend classes though you'll fail if you don't ...more

You actually really do have to go to class, where i go its school policy that if you miss three classes they remove you from the class and you can only take the same class twice after that you have to go through this whole process to get the dean to allow you to retake it or go to a completely new school and take it there.

As far as the parties there actually really cool and fun as fuck

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/15/2013 10:06 PM

Freshman girls are mad nice though...but heres how it is
Average looking ones have great attitiudes/presonalities.
Instaboners have horrible attitudes.
Lol as you guys see im not too handsome but shit, im not bad either haha so i get get some hyna

|

I ride for my papou.