First jobs? Why cant I get one?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2013 6:31 PM

Ive submitted 9 applications in the past 2 weeks and havent gotten a call yet. I know for a fact I can write a better application than all the hoodrats around me with jobs. I submitted them all online. What could I be doing wrong. It doesnt make sense to me wassat
Idk why I made a thread but fuck it im bored.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/30/2013 6:52 PM

Call the people you submitted an application to, those online applications are crap if yoy answer a few things wrong or dont use "key words" their system automatically deletes it but like i said call them and let them know you applied and they'll see that your interested and go in and look for your application. also just be alittle more patient feom what I've seen it can take up to a month for some places to get back to you (if they have alot of people applying)

Also check career sites like snagajob.com and career builder they have all kinds of how to's and guides on how to apply to jobs and what to do if you get an interview, they actually work too this year aline I've had six jobs (got fired or laid off) and currently have two

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/30/2013 7:04 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Call the people you submitted an application to, those online applications are crap if yoy answer a few things wrong or dont use "key words" their system automatically deletes it but like i said call them and let them know you applied and they'll see that your interested and go in and look for your application. also just be alittle more patient feom what I've seen it can take up to a month for some places to get back to you (if they have alot of people applying)

Also check career sites like snagajob.com and career builder they have all kinds of how to's and guides on how to apply to jobs and what to do if you get an interview, they actually work too this year aline I've had six jobs (got fired or laid off) and currently have two

I used snagajob for all of themcool my friend applied and next day he had 2 offer & withing 3 days he had already started working.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/30/2013 7:22 PM

Apply in person.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/2/2014 11:49 AM

Also keep in mind they might not be hiring now, but maybe in the future.

Call them and just ask for a manager and ask that manager if they have had a chance to take a look at your application.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/2/2014 12:23 PM

I know it sucks. My advice is apply everywhere like fast food places and walmart and stuff because they have like a thing where you can apply for more than one position and more than one place. But the questionnaire's really suck ass after you have done like a lot of them lol they are like 50+ questions or something like that too. or places your friends work ect that is the best way to get on and have refs some places won't even let you apply unless you have like 2 or so.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/2/2014 6:01 PM

Do you have a criminal record?
What does your resume look like?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/5/2014 8:37 PM

probably because you touch yourself at night

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "