Fishing.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2011 8:28 PM

Who else enjoys fishing? I think it's the most relaxing, enjoyable thing in the world. I went out with my girl and we fished for three hours, I only caught six trout, but it was so relaxing. Definitely one of my favorite things to do! What about you guys? Besides riding a bike, what is another way you guys like to relax outside and clear your mind?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2011 8:30 PM

its only fun if you catch something or have someone to talk to.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/29/2011 8:32 PM

Shit dude, I used to go alone a lot, it's just as fun. But going with somebody, and enjoying your catch with them is a lot more fun, I do admit that.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2011 8:34 PM

theres a pond not far from here that is teeming with small bass and brim, a few catfish but mostly brim. the fish bite as soon as your jig hits the water. id say a funny story but im depressed and dont feel like typing it out

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/29/2011 8:45 PM

Mattix wrote:

theres a pond not far from here that is teeming with small bass and brim, a few catfish but mostly brim. the fish bite as soon as your jig hits the water. id say a funny story but im depressed and dont feel like typing it out

They just stocked the river near my house, it's FULL of hungry ass Trout. The second my line hit the water, they were nibbling, but those mother fuckers wouldn't chomp on it!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2011 8:49 PM

Different hook size? I use jigs 24/7, bobbers piss me off.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/29/2011 9:23 PM

Mattix wrote:

Different hook size? I use jigs 24/7, bobbers piss me off.

When I switched to a bigger hook, I started catching more of them, some bitch ass little kid was using a spinner rig and bragging about it....He kept saying "You know how much my daddy paid for this rig?" He caught nothing!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/29/2011 9:42 PM

i want to start again, can you suggest me a decent cheap pole?

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/29/2011 9:59 PM

going to the health club and laying down in the sauna/ steam room

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/29/2011 11:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2011 11:50 PM

i like fishing..just not when you catch alot. i don't like doing it in creepy ass places either. like my and my cousin used to walk from his house to this pond our pap owns. it was always scary as hell there. i can't explain why but i always felt like i was being watched. about a week after some guy was just sitting there cleaning the door of his truck it was weird and creepy...the guy just idk...i think he killed some unlucky fisherr..... butt, i like just chilling sittin somewhere soft waitin for a bite. i could fall asleep.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/30/2011 7:14 AM

Spenlard wrote:

i like fishing..just not when you catch alot. i don't like doing it in creepy ass places either. like my and my cousin used to walk from his house to this pond our pap owns. it was always scary as hell there. i can't explain why but i always felt like i was being watched. about a week after some guy was just sitting there cleaning the door of his truck it was weird and creepy...the guy just idk...i think he killed some unlucky fisherr..... butt, i like just chilling sittin somewhere soft waitin for a bite. i could fall asleep.

I am kinda what I call a speed fisher, typically I throw my line out, reel about a foot of line, pull, reel a foot, pull, etc. I fish in rivers, so just having my line sit there is a great way to get stuck.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/30/2011 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2011 8:01 AM

not really into fishing, but to relax, ill play skate, or watch a film, or listening to some music, or if im angry at something ill just do some press ups, then atleast your using anger for something decent.
edit: then i reread the questions saying outside, so running, or lying on the grass in a field withsome friends on a hot day

|

i'm just here to chill

5/30/2011 8:31 AM

There is a small creek that runs through my neighborhood but it's fed by a stocked pond and at the beginning of it has a small pond area. The menows(Sp?) get stuck at the bottom of this area and and the bigger fish that get tossed over the dam swim around. If that isn't enough a small run across the highway and you are at the major pond it's a lot of fun if you have a group of kids.

Right now it's either working on my car, probably going to sell it for a bike or driving around in with friends. Since they all own fast cars it's fun. The bike hopefully will top it all though. dipping out into the woods after school nothing can beat that. I miss my old dirt bikes.

|

5/30/2011 9:46 AM

carjakester wrote:

going to the health club and laying down in the sauna/ steam room

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/30/2011 9:51 AM

Spenlard wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

I am kinda what I call a speed fisher, typically I throw my line out, reel about a foot of line, pull, reel a foot, pull, etc. I fish in rivers, so just having my line sit there is a great way to get stuck.

i used to do that I still do sometimes. i like standing in the water without waders or anything and river fishing.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/30/2011 12:25 PM

I like fishing but I'm not one to use worms or powerbait.
I don't care for casting it out and waiting for a bite. That is just boring to me.
I prefer to use lures so I don't get bored.
Kastmaster ftw

|

5/30/2011 3:42 PM

i love to catch some big ass catfish! stay up till about 3 in the mornin all by myself catishing it was nice.

|

steazy

5/31/2011 1:04 PM

i like fishing for bass i use a rubber crawfish lure catch a ton of them puppies i love it

|

Refs:
Brenden1207
Element4all

5/31/2011 3:53 PM

fishing at like 1 or 2 in the morning is where its at!!

|

5/31/2011 4:06 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

But aren't the fish like...sleeping?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/31/2011 4:51 PM

Every now and then I like to sit down and fish at my grandparents pond. I enjoy it most when the weather is really nice and I am alone and can sit and think about things or am with someone else just talking about random things.

Digging trails is relaxing.

Laying on a hammock (with or without someone else) and looking up at the sky also relaxes me.

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/31/2011 4:58 PM

catfish95 wrote:

Every now and then I like to sit down and fish at my grandparents pond. I enjoy it most when the weather is really nice and I am alone and can sit and think about things or am with someone else just talking about random things.

Digging trails is relaxing.

Laying on a hammock (with or without someone else) and looking up at the sky also relaxes me.

Hammocks are the shit. I wanna hammock bed but my parents wont let me :/

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

5/31/2011 5:02 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Haha surprisingly no, all the minnows come to the shore for some reason late at night where i fish (literally like hundreds) so you just scoop some up throw them on a hook and you usually get some good hits. Seems like the big ones are out late. Not so much bass and bluegill at night its more catfish and walleye which always put up a good fight

|

5/31/2011 6:37 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

CMFAclothing wrote:

Haha surprisingly no, all the minnows come to the shore for some reason late at night where i fish (literally like hundreds) so you just scoop some up throw them on a hook and you usually get some good hits. Seems like the big ones are out late. Not so much bass and bluegill at night its more catfish and walleye which always put up a good fight

I have GOT to try that!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/31/2011 7:20 PM

i have a river in my backyard and i fish for bass er day n i dont give a fuck im even on my schools fishin team F.O.B!(fish over bitches)

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

5/31/2011 7:36 PM

CMFAclothing wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Actually it's the opposite. Fish sink to the bottom during the day to avoid the heat also a lot of the noises spook them. The best time to fish is early morning or really late at night. It's when the fish are most active.

|

5/31/2011 8:27 PM

Lets all meet up and get a vital fishing sesh going down this summer haha

|

5/31/2011 9:45 PM

fucking outdoors is also fun

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

6/1/2011 6:47 AM

CMFAclothing wrote:

As soon as I get my motorcycle, I will be more then willing to take a few trips. I don't know how a fishing rod would fit on the bike though. haha. 50+ mpg FTW.

|

6/1/2011 11:27 AM

CMFAclothing wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

As soon as I get my motorcycle, I will be more then willing to take a few trips. I don't know how a fishing rod would fit on the bike though. haha. 50+ mpg FTW.

15 MPG FTL!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas