Related:
Create New Tag
TheBrandonFranke TheBrandonFranke
12/14/2013 4:31 PM

Anyone ride one? Im gonna be commuting on one for a few months so it gonna be a cheap 150 $ one with a flipflop hub since parts are cheaper than anything and then I wont have to worry so much about it getting stolen. I also dont know what chain length or gear ratios or anything like that.

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

Brokenbmx Brokenbmx
12/14/2013 9:58 PM

Ive got a fixed gear i use to commute its fun.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

dave lawrence dave lawrence
12/16/2013 7:54 AM

I had a single speed because fixies are bad for your knees. (Braking more specifically).

It was a good time.

Chain legnth, who cares, as long as it is snug. Gear ratios, depends on what you want to do. Fixies typically are a harder ratio for more speed, but that means slower acceleartion.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

sketchytravis sketchytravis
12/17/2013 3:16 PM

I don't ride anything besides muh bmx, and I haven't rode that in a while either

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

BuddyTheWeim BuddyTheWeim
12/24/2013 10:25 PM

I got a lime green and black Trayl Fixie. They are pretty good for commuting as long as the wind isn't directly in your face.

Take it Sleazy

biggybuggy biggybuggy
12/24/2013 11:18 PM

Rode a fixie. Hated it. Had the wind pushing me and had to bail to a ditch.

sketchytravis sketchytravis
12/24/2013 11:59 PM
biggybuggy wrote:

Rode a fixie. Hated it. ...more

this is fantastic

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

kisame2660 kisame2660
12/26/2013 11:50 AM

ive always been wondering how do you stop with a fixie if you are going downhill with a really high speed?

12/26/2013 12:09 PM
biggybuggy wrote:

Rode a fixie. Hated it. ...more

lol been there done that

Take it Sleazy

12/26/2013 12:12 PM
kisame2660 wrote:

ive always been wondering ...more

Some people like to have clip in shoes and hop stop the bike until they slow down. If you are a hardcore fixie rider they usually don't have brakes so they stop that way. I personally have a front brake on mine cuz I don't feel like eating someone's car if they pull out in front of me.

Take it Sleazy

biggybuggy biggybuggy
12/26/2013 12:30 PM

I like flip flop hubs And real brakes.....

RxKing RxKing
12/30/2013 8:48 PM

I ride coaster with no brakes lol on a fgfsPhoto

HEAVY bikes METAL music

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP