For my crackers

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2010 8:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:42 AM

I posted this in the Q&A with Wesley, feel free to use it if you would like. (BTW, BootyBoots is in no way a racists or prejudice against any race. I love people of all skin color. My fiancé even isn't white, so don't take this offensively.)

I have recently started to call my white friend's cracker and honky and shit, and when I hear someone of another race say it, like one of our friends, I get angry at him. You should their faces. I treat those words like black people treat the N-word when white people say it. I fucking love it.

BootyBoots favorite joke to pull on people, try it out, but remember, you heard it from BootyBoots first, I invented this shit, so if it takes off and becomes nationwide, it's mine: The next time you go out, and you’re at a restaurant or a fast food place, anywhere that serves food, and the waiter or waitress is a different ethnicity other than white, this is what you do. You order soup, and when he/she asks if you want crackers, you immediately turn to them and say, "What did you call me?" Make sure your face looks concerned or stern. I do that every time and you should see the reactions on people's faces. I have had people get all nervous and say things like, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean.............." Hahahahahahaha. I just tell them I'm joking afterwards, make sure you do.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/2/2010 9:28 AM

Hahahahaha I'm gonna do that

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/2/2010 9:39 AM

I hear you man. I have been called into court for someone that I fired from my old contract. During the hearing I was accused of being racist. The owner of my company started laughing at the table. They asked him what he found funny about this and my boss who is from Puerto Rico stated, his wife is black and his kids are mixed. They asked me if that was true as did the person that got fired and I said yes. The person had no documented proof of me being racist and I had all the proof in the world that they were incompitent!

Don't ever pull the race card on me. You are either an idiot or not an idiot. Got nothing to do with the color of your skin. You are either ghetto or trailer park in my opinion. Once again, got nothing to do with color. Not that I have seen many blacks in the trailer park but around here only the hispanics seem to live in them. All the dumb redneck idiots live out in the frickn woods with their F150's and 4 wheelers.

Seriously though. It was a little sketchy breaking into my wife family. They were all a little skeptical of me but now treat me like everyone else. I guess I am just as disfunctional as the rest of the family if you will. Now ever worse since I am out riding little kid bikes again!

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

2/2/2010 10:14 AM

haha, i should try that some time!

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/2/2010 10:38 AM

Its always a fun time until someone takes you serious.

|

2/2/2010 4:44 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

for sure but nowadays the world is so damn sensitive it is un frickin beliveable did u hear what happened with groundhogday

|

2/2/2010 5:15 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

bmxjake17 wrote:

for sure but nowadays the world is so damn sensitive it is un frickin beliveable did u hear what happened with groundhogday

6 more weeks

|

if ur bike isnt scratched u arent ridin
aim xjump13
myspace is myspace.com/jake1828

2/2/2010 6:44 PM

isnt february black history month...

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

2/2/2010 7:31 PM

thats crazy

im gonna try tht

|

Sh-tan-re is awesome

2/2/2010 10:23 PM

Drnwagn wrote:

bmxjake17 wrote:

what happened to groundhog day?

|

2/2/2010 11:21 PM

Tommyboy wrote:

isnt february black history month...

yes it is
dang now disney channel is filled with raven and cory baxter talking about blacks and i cant watch my hannah montana

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

2/3/2010 2:43 AM

Jess B.M.X wrote:

yes it is
dang now disney channel is filled with raven and cory baxter talking about blacks and i cant watch my hannah montana

bahahah!

|

2/3/2010 6:37 AM

I've been doing that for a long time haha tongue

The looks people give is awesome.

When anyone of color calls me a cracka, honkey or whatever, I just say "That is OUR word, you can't use it."

I usually get a "What?"

I drop the "You don't like it when white people say the N-word, well if you call me a honkey/cracka, you are legitimately allowing me to drop the N-word in relation to you. If you don't like it, stop calling white guys cracka/honkey."

So good.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/3/2010 8:47 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I've been doing that for a long time haha tongue

The looks people give is awesome.

When anyone of color calls me a cracka, honkey or whatever, I just say "That is OUR word, you can't use it."

I usually get a "What?"

I drop the "You don't like it when white people say the N-word, well if you call me a honkey/cracka, you are legitimately allowing me to drop the N-word in relation to you. If you don't like it, stop calling white guys cracka/honkey."

So good.

Isn't it so much fun? I love flipping the script. I love it also how some racist black people look at me like I was a former slave owner. I had this one black guy give me shit one time and I just said to him, and I remember it clearly:

"Don't disrespect me, I am not your problem. Both you and I were not around when other whites and blacks had their major differences. I didn't oppress your people, and I never owned a "slave" or protested against blacks having equal rights. I was born in the 80's, my family immigrated here in the 1920's, and to my knowledge, my family was too poor to even own slaves if they could. I feel sorry for what happened to African's in the past, but I won't apologize to you because you personally didn't go through shit. You should thank your elders for pushing so hard to give you what you have today and quit acting as if every white person on this earth, including me, is trying to bring you back down".

Hahahahahahahahaha. No, I didn't just write that. It was actually something I really said to this kid several years ago. It was this guy I knew who just had a problem with everything and anything that wasn't black. The great thing about it too was that we became friends after that. He respected me because of how strongly and quickly I came back at him, and also, he realized I made a point. I guess no one else talked back to him because alot of white people felt as if they owed him something. I don't feel like I owe anybody anything. I feel like treating people as equals. If I do anything other than that, then we are going right back to where we started.

So that's why I take offense to being called a cracker/honky, because this isn't a one way fucking street. If you want things to be fair, if you want things to be equal, then quit playing the race card, or I will play it too.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/3/2010 10:10 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Isn't it so much fun? I love flipping the script. I love it also how some racist black people look at me like I was a former slave owner. I had this one black guy give me shit one time and I just said to him, and I remember it clearly:

"Don't disrespect me, I am not your problem. Both you and I were not around when other whites and blacks had their major differences. I didn't oppress your people, and I never owned a "slave" or protested against blacks having equal rights. I was born in the 80's, my family immigrated here in the 1920's, and to my knowledge, my family was too poor to even own slaves if they could. I feel sorry for what happened to African's in the past, but I won't apologize to you because you personally didn't go through shit. You should thank your elders for pushing so hard to give you what you have today and quit acting as if every white person on this earth, including me, is trying to bring you back down".

Hahahahahahahahaha. No, I didn't just write that. It was actually something I really said to this kid several years ago. It was this guy I knew who just had a problem with everything and anything that wasn't black. The great thing about it too was that we became friends after that. He respected me because of how strongly and quickly I came back at him, and also, he realized I made a point. I guess no one else talked back to him because alot of white people felt as if they owed him something. I don't feel like I owe anybody anything. I feel like treating people as equals. If I do anything other than that, then we are going right back to where we started.

So that's why I take offense to being called a cracker/honky, because this isn't a one way fucking street. If you want things to be fair, if you want things to be equal, then quit playing the race card, or I will play it too.

Such a good point!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

2/4/2010 4:00 AM

Screw that! I am a Cracker riding a black bike! Whaddya think of that BIATCH!

Seriously though, I have been through the same crap! It is just rediculous some times!

|

2/4/2010 8:01 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Seriously though, I have been through the same crap! It is just rediculous some times!

So am I racist if I ride a white bike over a black bike? Just joking. I ride a grayish/silver bike, so I would say I am neutral.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 8:04 AM

Wow that is great i get called racist because i hate all the ghetto kids i go to school with thinking they gangstar or how ever u say it. I really don't care what ur skin is i just don't like losers that are just going to live off wellfare because they don't want to get a job. I've also tried doing something like that but i thought the this dude chick thing was going to stab me when i said it, so i walked lol.

|

"if there is a god out there i hope that he has better things to worry about then me drinking scotch and eating pork" GO RIDE

2/4/2010 8:12 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

So am I racist if I ride a white bike over a black bike? Just joking. I ride a grayish/silver bike, so I would say I am neutral.

I think you are just being politically correct! Nothin like a gray area. Way too many people see things as black and white. I like your thinking Booty!

|

2/4/2010 8:18 AM

No, I understand you man. I don't get the whole ghetto image to begin with. I came up pretty rough to begin with, but I don't feel it gives me an excuse to act out like that. I don't think it's fucking cool, it's just like I see alot of white kids today brushing off school and acting ignorant. I'm glad I am well educated and I can go out and make the money I want to build a backyard setup, buy whatever parts I want, have a nice truck to haul to the trails, and take kick ass vacations. I didn't want to end up a loser, so I worked hard instead, and it's paid off way more than being stupid and thinking its badass to be so.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 8:21 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Drnwagn wrote:

I think you are just being politically correct! Nothin like a gray area. Way too many people see things as black and white. I like your thinking Booty!

Thank you my friend. I guess I am thinking politically correct. You and I have alot of posting to do today, how many do you think we can get?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 8:51 AM

Hell, I have already nailed down about 62 I think. Don't know if I can make 100 or not as I have to go out to lunch with a vender and I get off at 2:30 today! Then I have to take my youngest daughter (5) to a party at ChuckeeCheese! I hate that frickn place!

|

2/4/2010 9:15 AM

Drnwagn wrote:

Hell, I have already nailed down about 62 I think. Don't know if I can make 100 or not as I have to go out to lunch with a vender and I get off at 2:30 today! Then I have to take my youngest daughter (5) to a party at ChuckeeCheese! I hate that frickn place!

You can make it to 100 today. Oh well, that's business. I took off for a few weeks so it's going to be hard to chase me on the post count. I will be out doing other things though, but today it's raining, as well as the rest of the week. But I will just be on and off posting to get that number up.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]