Froggy Fresh/ Krispy Kreme

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2014 6:37 PM

Who's heard of this lyrical genius? If you haven't, check out his latest music video.

Click Here For a Life Changing Music Video

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/12/2014 6:39 PM

I was just watching some of these. My only thought was that he has to be a joke artist...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/12/2014 6:46 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I was just watching some of these. My only thought was that he has to be a joke artist...

He is.

The guy has legit talent, but he got more hype when he acted like a dumb guy from the south who makes raps with his bestfriend, Mike.

|

YouTube

5/12/2014 6:48 PM

His real name is Tyler Cassidy. Here's a song that he made as himself a while ago. Dude's got talent.

">

|

YouTube

5/12/2014 6:57 PM

Froggy Fresh's song "Same Old Kid" is actually pretty deep. Lol

|

YouTube

5/12/2014 9:02 PM

All the haters wanna be me. The only problem is they can't even see me. Balls so hard record labels wanna sign me. Life is a race and everybody's behind me.

Fucking love that kid.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

5/13/2014 6:45 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

All the haters wanna be me. The only problem is they can't even see me. Balls so hard record labels wanna sign me. Life is a ...more

Haha everyone takes him too seriously! I think he's hilarious! Lol I wish he made more videos!

|

YouTube

5/13/2014 6:15 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

All the haters wanna be me. The only problem is they can't even see me. Balls so hard record labels wanna sign me. Life is a ...more

Stocksy wrote:

Haha everyone takes him too seriously! I think he's hilarious! Lol I wish he made more videos!

Dude I honestly still can't figure out if he thinks he's cool or is just fucking around, and I don't really care. He makes me laugh, that's all I care about.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

5/14/2014 8:37 AM

I thought this was going to be about the donut shop lol

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/17/2014 4:42 PM

One of the teachers at my school looks just like him. It's so funny. Also, did y'all see when he was on Tosh.0?

|

5/20/2014 6:30 PM

GThompson121 wrote:

One of the teachers at my school looks just like him. It's so funny. Also, did y'all see when he was on Tosh.0?

Yes! XD I loved the interview!laughing laughing laughing

Tosh: "Talk about when your mother passed away."

Froggy: "My mother didn't pass away!"

Tosh: "Good! That question would have been very uncomfortable." Lmao

|

YouTube

5/21/2014 9:53 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I thought this was going to be about the donut shop lol

Me too lol. I fucking love Krispy Kreme. Too bad the last one they had around here shut down and turned into a Taco Cabana. The hot sign is still up, but now it says "Open 24 hours". Life sucks.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417