Fuck the school system

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2011 5:12 PM

I got suspended for a week for calling a teacher a douchebag and sex offender, what the fuck is this??

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/24/2011 5:53 PM

That's what you get for being disrespectful. You got what you deserved.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/24/2011 6:11 PM

If you are going to argue with a teacher make sure you're right. I don't know what you were expecting.

|

5/24/2011 7:58 PM

Kids these days, you swear at your teacher, then get punished, then come here and bitch about it. please go away.

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

5/24/2011 7:59 PM

B.M.X wrote:

Kids these days, you swear at your teacher, then get punished, then come here and bitch about it. please go away.

i did not swear, and i am a sophomore

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/24/2011 8:17 PM

Schools here in Peru would expelled you right away, accept the reality in schools teachers are authorities, when you mess with authorities you get punished

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

5/24/2011 8:44 PM

If your a sophomore, you should have learned not to disrespect your teacher in the 2nd grade.. Leave your stupidity back in freshman year..

|

5/24/2011 8:52 PM

i bet you felt like a big man. i wish they still paddled kids' asses.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

5/24/2011 9:15 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

i bet you felt like a big man. i wish they still paddled kids' asses.

Says the kid whose 13

|

5/24/2011 10:18 PM

i fucking hate school, its all a big dick waving competition amongst countries of the world (which isn't much) to brag about who's the "smartest"

the way i see it is

grades, teachers and schools do not determine how smart i am, it reveals my ability to sit and listen to bullshit someone thinks i should know

|

5/25/2011 6:48 AM

the only subjects school should teach is math, history,science, and language arts. i mean i had a teacher who said we should feel bad for what we did to the germans. cut all the useless bullshit. in history we learned about the first railroad, but not how america was founded. the whole school system is run by noodle brain communists in my opinion.

|

steazy

5/25/2011 7:00 AM

D Thompson wrote:

i fucking hate school, its all a big dick waving competition amongst countries of the world (which isn't much) to brag about who's the "smartest"

the way i see it is

grades, teachers and schools do not determine how smart i am, it reveals my ability to sit and listen to bullshit someone thinks i should know

^THIS^

They just want us to regergatate what they taught us, it doesnt matter as soon as you graduate you never use it agian.... BTW i graduate in 5 days! FTW!!
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em