Funny argument thread

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2013 5:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2013 5:19 PM

Post your or an argument that you found.
Here is one of me and sickdude on Instagram.Photo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/23/2013 5:19 PM

Cant even take a joke bitchass

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/23/2013 5:22 PM

Photo

I commented on a Diamond Supply co. status or picture (can't remember which) on facebook and some swaggot got mad. he didn't reply after that.
|

4/23/2013 5:22 PM

SickDude wrote:

Cant even take a joke bitchass

If it wasn't a joke then why did I post it

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/23/2013 5:48 PM

@sunday I'm not gonna piss everyone off quoting pictures but props, Diamond supply co is fucking lame as shit. Along with all the brands related to it.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/23/2013 6:10 PM

Four wrote:

@sunday I'm not gonna piss everyone off quoting pictures but props, Diamond supply co is fucking lame as shit. Along with all the brands related to it.

I just hate all the douche bags who buy it cause it's "swag" now, which is gay as fuck. I pissed a bunch of people off on another photo on their facebook but all these guys were pissed saying I'm just a hater and can't afford their "mad swaggy style" only it was typed with the grammar and spelling of a 5 year old, so I didn't even bother commenting back.

I think all I even said on that one was "Swagfags galore" or something haha

|

4/23/2013 6:11 PM

Four wrote:

Like that bomb ass picture of me from like 5 months ago on feeble's pic? Haha

|

I ride for my papou.

4/23/2013 6:12 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I just hate all the douche bags who buy it cause it's "swag" now, which is gay as fuck. I pissed a bunch of people off on another photo on their facebook but all these guys were pissed saying I'm just a hater and can't afford their "mad swaggy style" only it was typed with the grammar and spelling of a 5 year old, so I didn't even bother commenting back.

Diamond is cool for skating harware....just not for clothing

|

I ride for my papou.

4/23/2013 6:17 PM

SickDude wrote:

Diamond is cool for skating harware....just not for clothing

I'm aware they have skateboard hardware, I just don't know anything about skateboarding hardware to have an opinion haha. but I definitely agree. NO skater I know ever wears Diamond clothing, only 13-15 year old swagfags.

|

4/23/2013 6:36 PM

Diamond/obey is dumb as hell. My parents tried to buy me I diamond hat and I threw it on the floor and walked away.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

4/23/2013 6:39 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Diamond/obey is dumb as hell. My parents tried to buy me I diamond hat and I threw it on the floor and walked away.

Plot twist: Your parents bought it to see if you would do just that and as you walked away, your father put his arm around your mother and said "Honey, I'm proud of that boy."

|

4/23/2013 6:43 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I hear ya man. They're suppose to be a skate company or whatever but coming from someone who's skated for years I never liked/respected them. It's just a shit company that makes it's money of swag fags. Anyone who spends 25 dollars on a t shirt and 100 dollars on some stupid letterman jacket is a fucking moron. As for skate hardware, it's basically like a company making stem bolts, most are the same with a generic model. All we can do is laugh at them I suppose haha.

|

4/23/2013 6:47 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

No joke you are a brat. Respect your parents

|

I ride for my papou.

4/23/2013 6:47 PM

Four wrote:

I hear ya man. They're suppose to be a skate company or whatever but coming from someone who's skated for years I never liked/respected them. It's just a shit company that makes it's money of swag fags. Anyone who spends 25 dollars on a t shirt and 100 dollars on some stupid letterman jacket is a fucking moron. As for skate hardware, it's basically like a company making stem bolts, most are the same with a generic model. All we can do is laugh at them I suppose haha.

You must not like grizzley grip then haha

|

I ride for my papou.

4/23/2013 6:52 PM

SickDude wrote:

Nope, Jessup is a lot better and was always my favorite.

|

4/23/2013 7:02 PM

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Four wrote:

Nope, Jessup is a lot better and was always my favorite.

Grizzley gang or mob all day

|

I ride for my papou.

4/23/2013 7:13 PM

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Like that bomb ass picture of me from like 5 months ago on feeble's pic? Haha

Haha lookin fresh dawg.

|

4/23/2013 7:14 PM

SickDude wrote:

i then explained why i did it... but im the brat? i dont have a super nice 1000 dollar bike. i have a $350 dollar subrosa that my parents had been saving for for years. I then got my own parts for it to make it better. Now my neighbor on the other hand has a $900 premium and he rides a $700 scooter and has a $1000 tv in his room and $200 dollar turtle beach headphones. My parents would think im an angel if they herd how he treats his parents.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

4/23/2013 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2013 8:36 PM

Miranda..... I go to school with a dude last named Miranda.... Probably related.....

small world

|

4/23/2013 8:38 PM

It's business guys.... Trends come and go you know how I get about stuff like this....

Diamond
Obey
I love boobies
Skinny Jeans
Techno
Tech Decks
Rave bracelets.... they come and go

|

4/23/2013 8:39 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i then explained why i did it... but im the brat? i dont have a super nice 1000 dollar bike. i have a $350 dollar subrosa that my parents had been saving for for years. I then got my own parts for it to make it better. Now my neighbor on the other hand has a $900 premium and he rides a $700 scooter and has a $1000 tv in his room and $200 dollar turtle beach headphones. My parents would think im an angel if they herd how he treats his parents.

Feel you man.... My parents would treat me heavenly if they knew about the guys at my school.... Sucks >.>

Currently looking for ways to get some $

|

4/23/2013 9:12 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I know that feel

|

I ride for my papou.

4/23/2013 10:30 PM

SickDude wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I know that feel

You calling me rich. My parents literally starve themselves to buy expensiveass shit. The most valuable things in my househould are: living room surround sound system (karoake machines, amplifiers, speakers, wiring, DVD/CD players, etc.), all the computer and moniters in the house (Gateway i3 and HP i5 or some shit, I'm not good at computer tech, Samsung LCD 23", and another Samsung LCD 30"), a Mercedes ML350 limited edition, my bike obviously, and last but not least, my dad's 24k gold and titanium or some shit Rolex watch. That's it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/24/2013 3:45 AM

That argument was very pointless.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/24/2013 8:42 PM

Spenlard wrote:

That argument was very pointless.

Meh...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

4/24/2013 9:14 PM

Photo
|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/24/2013 9:24 PM

OH FUCK I should post up some of the arguments from beliebers/directioners I have on twitter. hold on I'll find a way to get it on here. Their intelligence level is so low

|

4/24/2013 9:29 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

OH FUCK I should post up some of the arguments from beliebers/directioners I have on twitter. hold on I'll find a way to get it on here. Their intelligence level is so low

Like the one's to drake guy he is always trollin' the beliebers or what ever he even said he'd fight one of them and told them on twitter to meet him. lol But seriously JB has to bust's all kinds of nut's every day man. and them one direction fags man pussy ass boy bands and shit get's all the girls like wtf.

|

4/24/2013 9:32 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Like the one's to drake guy he is always trollin' the beliebers or what ever he even said he'd fight one of them and told them on twitter to meet him. lol But seriously JB has to bust's all kinds of nut's every day man. and them one direction fags man pussy ass boy bands and shit get's all the girls like wtf.

Hahahahaha I fucking love Drake Bell for that. Everyone gets on his case for it, but if you notice, he only does it cause they do it. Like the last time he did it was because a belieber dug up an old tweet and fired off on him, causing more to.. otherwise Drake would have just let it be done with.

and fuck, the hell with it. I tried screenshotting them but there was too many.

https://twitter.com/sndybmx/status/327155112055304192

I guess just click it and read. I was trying my best to piss them off, that's seriously like all I use twitter for

|

4/24/2013 9:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Hahahahaha I fucking love Drake Bell for that. Everyone gets on his case for it, but if you notice, he only does it cause they do it. Like the last time he did it was because a belieber dug up an old tweet and fired off on him, causing more to.. otherwise Drake would have just let it be done with.

and fuck, the hell with it. I tried screenshotting them but there was too many.

https://twitter.com/sndybmx/status/327155112055304192

I guess just click it and read. I was trying my best to piss them off, that's seriously like all I use twitter for

Yeah, I mean most of them are little girls or what ever.. I don't mess with them. The people that are like male beliebers yea, fuck them faggot's. Not saying every dude that likes his music or one direction's music is gay.... Oh wait yes i am. They are gay if they listen to it and like it.lol

|